I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• M3teora
    177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone else on Asian / Southeast Asian servers here? The cheating is basically rampant where you will virtually encounter at least one hacker in every game of Firestorm. Can't imagine how many cheaters / hackers are there in the MP servers...
  • Kompura
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just played frontlines in European server where one guy was using aimbot (Spectated him). It is so stupid that we're not having any admins who could kick out that kind of idiot cheaters. Everyone just mus suffer and game is ruined.
  • StarscreamUK
    7272 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    1 thing i've noticed whilst in the spam queue just now

people are quoting a post, which is quoting a post, quoting another post, each quote contains the username of the poster of the quote, but that username is a hyperlink also, so vanilla is quite possible treating it as posting multiple links (which in effect it is)
  • Hybride_F1
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kompura said:
    I just played frontlines in European server where one guy was using aimbot (Spectated him). It is so stupid that we're not having any admins who could kick out that kind of idiot cheaters. Everyone just mus suffer and game is ruined.
    In the end it is the question who is the boss and decides what happens in that game. And Dice/EA simply isn't anymore the boss easy as that. They lost totally control of the situation that's why we need someone in charge that can do the job -> serveradmins
  • Bi0Rob0t
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA needs to go after the paid subscription cheat sites such as the one hosted in india and make an example of them.
  • STOPchris
    498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA needs to go after the paid subscription cheat sites such as the one hosted in india and make an example of them.
    EA needs to just give up making games and start selling cheats instead, I'm sure they would be much better at it. 
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah said:
    This is the biggest thread in bfv forums and i bet the devs doesn't even know of its existence. I bet they don't even realize how huge of a problem this is for the game. This should be their priority nr1 right now.

They realize, don't let their lack of participation here mislead you. In the BFV subreddit DICE devs have responded to posts (with video) of specific cheaters who have been getting away with it for some time, saying things like they'll forward the information to the anti-cheat dept. and ask why such a blatant hack user hasn't been banned yet. So they are well aware of what is going on, but they're working for a company, EA, which no longer cares much about cheating because the PC platform is no longer important enough to them to justify spending a lot of money on suppressing hack use. Too many of you folks seem to think DICE developers are in charge, and they're not, they're just employees of a small company owned by a big company, and it's the big company that calls the shots. It doesn't matter what Sven or Olaf at DICE think, it's the folks on the top floor at Redwood City who decide what happens.
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The thread should be stickied, passed up the chain etc etc until we get the relevant responsible party onboard reassuring us through action not words and empty promises. Action being the option to rent servers with control to kick, ban and customize settings and the implementation of the likes of Easy Anti-cheat. Even EAC would do a better job than whatever is (if anything at all!) currently being used as BF V's AC.

Dev, Mods, EA.... come on. Sort out the game from the cheating. It's not worth playing at the moment. Cheating is rampant. Not fair at all on those who paid full price and supported the franchise since it began. Fix or at least greatly reduce the cheating or you can say goodbye to the mojority of loyal fans. 60+ gamers I know have already pulled the plug and won't be back until they see some action from those responsible for protecting the game. The current state is a disgrace. Blatant cheating going unpunished. DO SOMETHING!
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

My entire group has stopped playing BFV , myself included .  - 70 players/customers   . So sad . 
    From their point of view, your type of players are the "bad" players.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/deadbeat.asp

=====

DEFINITION of Deadbeat

Deadbeat is a slang term for a credit card user who pays off his or her balance in full and on time every month, thus avoiding the need to pay off interest that would have accrued on their accounts. A deadbeat, also called a “nonrevolver” or a “transactor,” gets this derogatory name by being a potentially less profitable customer for a credit card company than a revolver, or someone who carries a balance from month to month.

BREAKING DOWN Deadbeat

=====
    So, much like the "deadbeat" credit card user, the "long term BFV players," have bought the game once, but use the system resources "servers, etc..." more than regular customers.  They *want* you to play the game, and drop it for a new one, much like the credit card companies *want* you to keep debt on your card.

The "deadbeat" credit card users are less profitable, just like the "long term BFV players" are less profitable.
  • STOPchris
    498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rental servers with active admins would have solve most if not all the problems with cheating . I would catch you if you cheated . Might take a little time if it was subtle but I would catch you . Private servers and the EA official servers would have given all players what they wanted . It's way too late now  .

With EA's horrible business model , look for the next game to flop and flop hard . My entire group has stopped playing BFV , myself included .  - 70 players/customers   . So sad . 
    Last game from EA from me as well. I can't support EA anymore. 
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

My entire group has stopped playing BFV , myself included .  - 70 players/customers   . So sad . 
    From their point of view, your type of players are the "bad" players.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/deadbeat.asp

=====

DEFINITION of Deadbeat

Deadbeat is a slang term for a credit card user who pays off his or her balance in full and on time every month, thus avoiding the need to pay off interest that would have accrued on their accounts. A deadbeat, also called a “nonrevolver” or a “transactor,” gets this derogatory name by being a potentially less profitable customer for a credit card company than a revolver, or someone who carries a balance from month to month.

BREAKING DOWN Deadbeat

=====
    So, much like the "deadbeat" credit card user, the "long term BFV players," have bought the game once, but use the system resources "servers, etc..." more than regular customers.  They *want* you to play the game, and drop it for a new one, much like the credit card companies *want* you to keep debt on your card.

The "deadbeat" credit card users are less profitable, just like the "long term BFV players" are less profitable.

If long-time BF players are less profitable it's because of EA's ill-advised business choices. We were the ones who bought Premium or at least bought the paid DLC, we could be counted on to buy each new version of the game (pre-ordered of course), we joined clans which paid for the servers in game after game, and so on. Since EA has done away with paid DLC and Premium and rented servers they are in effect denying us the opportunity to throw our money at them. Apparently they think once they start selling skins we're going to burn up our credit cards buying costumes for our online characters--I doubt that's going to happen on the scale they want it to. Battlefield isn't Fortnite, they're not going to sell two billion dollars of cosmetic items in one year, or ever. They've thrown away an effective business model and replaced it with one which so far has been a flop, I'm really starting to wonder how much of a future this franchise has.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same stuff, different thread.

Pelliy said:
    Haven't noticed increase in cheating but I recently came back to bf1. What I have noticed is hackusations from mostly lower ranked players or really just bad 150 ranked players
  • TyroneLoyd
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 14
    Can we not quote things that isn't about the current situation on (BFV) that was stated 2-3 months ago thanks. 
  • TyroneLoyd
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah said:
    This is the biggest thread in bfv forums and i bet the devs doesn't even know of its existence. I bet they don't even realize how huge of a problem this is for the game. This should be their priority nr1 right now.

They realize, don't let their lack of participation here mislead you. In the BFV subreddit DICE devs have responded to posts (with video) of specific cheaters who have been getting away with it for some time, saying things like they'll forward the information to the anti-cheat dept. and ask why such a blatant hack user hasn't been banned yet. So they are well aware of what is going on, but they're working for a company, EA, which no longer cares much about cheating because the PC platform is no longer important enough to them to justify spending a lot of money on suppressing hack use. Too many of you folks seem to think DICE developers are in charge, and they're not, they're just employees of a small company owned by a big company, and it's the big company that calls the shots. It doesn't matter what Sven or Olaf at DICE think, it's the folks on the top floor at Redwood City who decide what happens.
    I can see why they wouldn't want to interact with this site. Not that its even remotely an excuse.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    CaptHotah said:

I can see why they wouldn't want to interact with this site. Not that its even remotely an excuse.
    Part of the reason that it is so ugly here is precisely because they have let it go so long.
  • AvocadoPablo
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cheaters are customers too!
  • Chance0001
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i think people are spamming this thread, because it IS A REAL PROBLEM Which is not getting fixed..  its been how many weeks, Months? now...  most ignorant person can realize a problem after repetitive issues show up every day,.  Especially the obvious ones.
This discussion has been closed.