Battlefield tracker not updating, anyone else had this issue?

Rex_Holez
152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I play everyday but the tracker hasn't and won't update since the 10th. 

Anyone else have this issue or know what I'm doing wrong?

Comments

• Marine_IraHayes2
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member

Yea same here. Not updating at all.
  • WetFishDB
    1974 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rex_Holez wrote: »
    I play everyday but the tracker hasn't and won't update since the 10th. 

Anyone else have this issue or know what I'm doing wrong?

Glad someone mentioned it as I was surprised after stats didn't shift at all after some cracking days games. They didn't change in game either so just figured to much history to shift that quickly. Maybe there is a bug.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The match report system there looks so broken. It doesn't show matches, more, the ones you leave. 
  • VOLBANKER
    880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I get this message on my profile (at the top):

Some users are reporting stats are not updating. We've reported it to Dice. Waiting to hear back. Thanks.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, stopped updating on the 10th.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 15
    Yeah not updating for me either
  • SirBobdk
    3935 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep same here and gets same message as @VOLBANKER
  • SirBobdk
    3935 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played a game, stats didn't update.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2015 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    Played a game, stats didn't update.

Neither for me.
  • VOLBANKER
    880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same for me
  • MrCamp121
    472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 15
    It says its fixed and you need to play a round for it to update...nah like everything else associated with BFV its not fixed
  • VOLBANKER
    It says its fixed and you need to play a round for it to update...nah like everything else associated with BFV its not fixed
    :smiley:
  • VOLBANKER
    I just wrote TRN again saying it's still not fixed.
    I also linked to this thread so they can see several people have this issue.
    Hope it gets fixed soon, it's a lot of fun to track your stats for improvement.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what a shame lol
  • SirBobdk
    VOLBANKER said:
    I just wrote TRN again saying it's still not fixed.
    I also linked to this thread so they can see several people have this issue.
    Hope it gets fixed soon, it's a lot of fun to track your stats for improvement.
    Good job
  • VOLBANKER
    New msg:

Stats Not Updating

We are seeing now that Stats were not fixed, and are not updating. We'll communicate this with Dice again. Thanks!
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    New msg:

Stats Not Updating

We are seeing now that Stats were not fixed, and are not updating. We'll communicate this with Dice again. Thanks!
    DICE must have told TRN they fixed it but it was one of those phantom DICE fixes that actually didn't exist!
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DICE should stop wasting time and manpower to fix API for third party website. You wanna check stats then go to the profile page in the game.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    DICE should stop wasting time and manpower to fix API for third party website. You wanna check stats then go to the profile page in the game.

But then how would I arouse myself without your thicc kaydee?