Duos

becawi39
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Why not letting duos? Came on... for one good thing that u have done...
And when will u debug the game? To start one BR game I need at least 10 mins, cause of error 10, error 14... BfV could be an awesome game if it wasn’t because of all the bugs. If I weren’t a battlefield fan I would clearly don’t play it

Comments

• SHiFTY59_g9ltrl
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Some decision making inside the dev team is utter trash. 

Bring back Duos mode.
    U need a petition or a survey or what? You have the numbers from last weekend right in front of your eyes EA (or who the hell), im sure of that. Dont tell me there are no players playing Duos in Firestorm.

And the only reason for servers starting with 30-players is the technically sh**ty matchmaking with error messages in every 2nd Matchmaking attempt.

You want your own part of the BR cake? Then give your playerbase something that they dont get from APEX and others!
  • OrangeNyphon
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just logged in here to show my support for keeping firestorm duo, I think it's the best paced game mode and the most fun I have had in Firestorm. Please make it a permanent mode!