Introducing Battlefield V: Firestorm Duo Weekend

Comments

• Aeronox1994
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey Devs,
    me and my friends often play like 1-2 rounds so we really enjoy Duo Mode because not everyone is available all the time, so please bring it back. Matchmaking experience was good, never waited more than a minute, so my guess is, most people enjoyed it. 
  • nrvZeart
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mettez le mode duo plz c'était super 

• ViableChalice
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    duos was perfect, realy enjoyed it.im playing with a friend and in squad(4 players) its realy hard, but duos was perfect
  • Evil_FietsBel
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You've really did it, you removed duos again, finally something that we could enjoy, couse hey, who has 3 friends at the ready all the time, but you had to remove it. Because thats what you said right, you announced it, so you had to remove it, could not leave it alone. 
    Please leave something good alone, dont try to fix it when it aint broken, the past days i had my most fun with battlefield v in general and with firestorm specific.
    Please return it as soon as possible, because it was perfect, nothing to fix, just as is.
    If bfv was in abundance of content, then hey, something could be tried, just for a few days, but it isnt. bfv without new maps to play becoms a drag, dull, repetitive, no fun at all.
    But firestorm has put some new juice in it, thats fun and with duos it was complete, so return it at once please.
  • 0ctavBR_
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    put again duo mode firestorm dont remove it !!
  • rwte63
    Why remove duos¿¿¿¿. I play with my friend, is great , put again please.
  • Wimston
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello, good morning, I wanted to comment. Removing duos mode on battlefield 5 has been the biggest mistake you've ever made, it's a simple game mode that got hooked on many of the Battlefield gamer community.

!! VERY SERIOUS ERROR !!

Eliminate the duos when we are screaming for you to leave it permanent,
    I do not know what his position is or what he thinks, but it is clear that he does not think for the community. I hope that this makes you think again, in fact, a step back and not that step that you have taken in false to eliminate or eliminate. deactivate duos mode,

With all this I do not mean only me, the vast majority of the community, the duos are activated, please.

With all this and without the intention of offending, I hope that for once you listen to the Battlefield Community,

Lately you do not listen to anyone in the community and, in the long run, it will be expensive, because the community is all members.

!! I HOPE THAT YOU RECTIFY HOW GOOD WISE YOU ARE !!

A greeting and thanks in advance.
  • JOSHWEEFOX
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yo Mr. you need to put back duo mode. sometimes you just have one friend online. [when im gaming.}. also i was looking forward to this mode since lunch of firestorm 
  • JOSHWEEFOX
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    please bring back duo mode. 
  • SlavKlng
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Duos are awesome and so much more fun compared to solo's and squads. I played it with my best friend, even with randoms and we had an incredible amount of fun, which isn't possible in squads (atleast with randoms) It's sad to see it's gone for now, because now we don't have any reason to play the game anymore. Hope it comes back very soon, the mode was perfect and there isn't anything which requires alot of fixing.
  • shallowtech
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It was awesome, please bring it back soon! Love this game, been a fan since BF 1942. It would be awesome to see higher pop servers like there used to be on PC! Great job with the Battlefield series, well most of it anyway (hardline...) Please keep up the good work!
  • AKU_channel
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     Put back duo mode. It's so hard to find 4 people and have a "normal"  game... I have always one friend to play. 
  • burzums1
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good day,

Please return due mode back. This is the most interesting mode to play in Firestorm. 
  • Exray2
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Duo bought you together with your squad mate for a GRAND BF experience.  talking through each situation, sticking together, relying on one another to have a fighting chance to win- FANTASTIC 2 soldier gameplay experience. Duo created some great hero moments where a squad mate downed & you take out 2 enemies and revive your pal-  same situation you are rolled over in squad mode facing too many guns to have a realistic chance. Easier to keep 2 players together round after round which is great- more spread out dying in sq mode deters this continuity. 
  • Tullsau
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please bring duos back
  • SavvyEngineer
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When will duo's be put into game permanently? 
  • RustyBullet3
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love the new Duo mode i win with my best friend a Top 1, i like the squad mode but often it's not all your friends who are online when you want to play squad, so you end up with random who often do not play well or act as if they are solo !
  • intrinsicreef
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can not Express how disappointed i am that Duos is temporary. Match making with two people in a Squad game takes forever. Duo was very quick. Sitting around for 5-10 minutes after every round is getting old quick. Bring it Back!
  • Uri1119
    Bring it Back, worked fine on my end
  • Splosky
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Duo mode felt more balanced in terms of gameplay, more relaxed, cause there’s less squad managing and interactions than 4 players and so the correct positioning or repositioning of team, that has top importance, is easier to get in 2. The problem is not just “bad” players that fill the empty slots of a 4 players team, is that only few of them use VoIP to communicate, this leads to poor positioning and a chaos that, as said, feels greatly reduced in duo.