Uninstalled

Comments

• aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 said:
    If you're still posting on the forums, are you really gone/done?? Like, for real. I can understand sticking around to see if things get better. But if you continue to post about the state of the game, you're not gone. You're still here and you're being weird about it.
    Don't like the game? That's fine. You can stop playing. Nothing is keeping you here except yourself. Making yourself repeatedly angry over how the game is going (that you are uninstalling) is unhealthy and unnecessary.
    So if you're gone, then go. If you're not, then stay. But there's no benefit to making a post announcing your uninstall while providing 0 real reason and nothing constructive. Quitting because of a company's treatment is somewhat okay, but it's not really worth anything unless you stop providing them internet traffic on their game and their forums.
    The dude clearly plays BF, not like there's a separate forum for each one, he's gonsta post his reasons why bfv is the hardline of WWBF.

Valid points were made by the OP - we're waiting for yours
    I'm confused. Playing BF = actually booting up the game. If they've uninstalled, they aren't playing. If they've uninstalled, they can't play. Therefore, he doesn't play anymore.
    What do you mean "we're waiting for yours"? I never even really made a point lol. Chill out. Stop trying to tear other people down.

• Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 15
    If you're still posting on the forums, are you really gone/done?? Like, for real. I can understand sticking around to see if things get better. But if you continue to post about the state of the game, you're not gone. You're still here and you're being weird about it.
    Don't like the game? That's fine. You can stop playing. Nothing is keeping you here except yourself. Making yourself repeatedly angry over how the game is going (that you are uninstalling) is unhealthy and unnecessary.
    So if you're gone, then go. If you're not, then stay. But there's no benefit to making a post announcing your uninstall while providing 0 real reason and nothing constructive. Quitting because of a company's treatment is somewhat okay, but it's not really worth anything unless you stop providing them internet traffic on their game and their forums.
    And who are you to judge who should/can post here ? Like i myself mentioned very often, i deinstalled the game and wont touch it again because even with new maps the general gameplay and various other topics like the Uniforms wont change. So i wont come back and play the game. But i will still discuss this smoking ruin of a battlefield game. Especially now.
    Post edited by Stahlmach on
  • Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 said:
    The dude clearly plays BF, not like there's a separate forum for each one, he's gonsta post his reasons why bfv is the hardline of WWBF.

Valid points were made by the OP - we're waiting for yours
    I'm confused. Playing BF = actually booting up the game. If they've uninstalled, they aren't playing. If they've uninstalled, they can't play. Therefore, he doesn't play anymore.
    What do you mean "we're waiting for yours"? I never even really made a point lol. Chill out. Stop trying to tear other people down.

So you admit you have no rebuttal? Have not really made a point? 
    Maybe YOU should Jog on until you do

Nothing really to be confused about, consider your comment eaten up and **** back out 
  • OverLord01a
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Some people just can't except that BF5 has failed in so many ways. People would rather pretend that its top notch instead of seeing the truth or the bigger picture that is in full view of there sight. People need a serious wake up call.
    Can you quote them, these folks you claim say there are no problems in BFV? Most of the posters I see here who say they enjoy the game freely acknowledge the game's shortcomings, including the massively counter-productive policies of EA such as doing away with rented servers. They are not denying those problems, in many cases they will discuss those problems at length and slam EA and DICE for being responsible for them. People like you don't seem to be able to grasp that it is possible for someone to be disappointed by some aspects of this game and yet still be able to have fun playing it. So you make up these fairy tales that anyone who can enjoy BFV at all must therefore be a fool, either they agree totally with you or they need to wake up. It requires considerable arrogance to think that yours is the only opinion that could possibly be valid.

Look at social media, the sales numbers, the posts on reddit. I can go on but from a gamers point of view the game failed by a wide margin. As a gamer and a consumer of there product it failed and there is no dening that. Sure it can be better thru patches and stuff but the damage has been to much for a full recovery of any kind. I absolutely love it when cheerleaders on here write long paragraphs about stuff and call it "fair tales" when in reality its not fair tales at all. You can enjoy your game by all means but they (ea/dice) can do better, alot better.
    All the defending from you and your group are pretty much in vain. I really don't think EA or dice will care that much about your defending practices. It much to late to turn back the hands of time on this game. I'm not hating on anything, i am stating the truth in all its ugly glory. So again enjoy the game by all means. Lastly, go ahead and tear down my post if you want. Your really good at that. What i said is true and i can't wait to see what you write to put this one down like you do so many others. Have a nice day buddy.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6737 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm so disappointed in this franchise. I went from being so hooked on BF4 and then BF1 keeping my interest especially late in its life cycle to selling my Xbox entirely and not being in a hurry to buy a PC because BFV is such a disappointment.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I tried, just zero replayability. Hopefully DICE gained some true consumer insight this release because I'm not interested in anything you develop until you've proved more than just riding a franchise name. I've played every title of the series, most with 600+ hours. My entire friendslist is comprised of players I met in the series and you'd have a hard time finding anyone on my friends list playing BF5 now, and thats what games are to me. Even the forums are a sign of how DICE is reacting to record player churn. Zero community management but we sure have 50 feedback posts from one who doesnt even engage and his job is customer service. Instead twitter and reddit gets 3x the responses. No thanks, too many core issues left unaddressed that make your already trash game just unbearable. Enjoy your summer 😎.

Whoa bro i used to fane with you on BF3 on the 360 back in the day bro, im really hoping the next battlefield is amazing bro..
  • EA_Rtas
    381 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    Let's leave it out with the arguing please, there's no need for it.
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Some thing aren't worth moaning about.
    I've parked the main game as I find it too boring, so now I'm 100% all over FireStorm. I love it as it suits my gameplay style. I love the stealth side of it. People call it camping but that's how I suspect soldiers would do things in a real war so it doesn't bother me.
    Things like footsteps being too loud are irrelevant as they are too loud for your opponents too. I use it to my advantage, as soon as I hear them I stop my movement and become Ray Mears pinpointing where they are while they run around.
  • g0merpile
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I tried, just zero replayability. Hopefully DICE gained some true consumer insight this release because I'm not interested in anything you develop until you've proved more than just riding a franchise name. I've played every title of the series, most with 600+ hours. My entire friendslist is comprised of players I met in the series and you'd have a hard time finding anyone on my friends list playing BF5 now, and thats what games are to me. Even the forums are a sign of how DICE is reacting to record player churn. Zero community management but we sure have 50 feedback posts from one who doesnt even engage and his job is customer service. Instead twitter and reddit gets 3x the responses. No thanks, too many core issues left unaddressed that make your already trash game just unbearable. Enjoy your summer 😎.

adios amigo
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    g0merpile wrote: »
    Redstripe101 said:

adios amigo

I'm still on forums mijo, and will continue to be until BF is fun again or Im just over gaming. Just because I dont like BF5 doesnt mean I dont want to.

• MBT_Layzan
    1436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Redstripe101 said:

adios amigo

I'm still on forums mijo, and will continue to be until BF is fun again or Im just over gaming. Just because I dont like BF5 doesnt mean I dont want to.

Think you will change your mind fella?

I uninstalled like lost count. Still came back and do enjoy it despite all the BS.
  • DeadAgain210
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I like to start off by saying that you got my blood pumping when I saw your videos. I could see why your disappointment in BFV. The action with the helicopter falling on your lap was nice.(on your video) We can all agree to disagree. On that note. I disagree with you on saying your done with BATTLEFIELD. I agree with some people, that posted on this thread, that said, take a break. Personally, I can't speak on behalf what EA/Dice has to say. But as for me, I enjoy skilled players. No matter how good they are or the lack there of. It's all in the attitude, and adjustments you make in game. I make mistakes all the time, when I was about to bite the bullet, but then someone like you comes along and gets savior kill, or taking someone out on counter sniping. I don't know, what the problems are on the PC side just reading post on here. I really hope they fix what ever is needed on that "realm" side of things. I don't know you but I do know someone will miss out on a good/great/epic/legendary/godlike (fill in the blank lol) gamer if you leave. In short, I just could've said, I care. A battlefield brother.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Redstripe101 said:

adios amigo

So your not playing BF3 nor BF4 at all?
  • Agente_Silva
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    EA is pushing players so hard into multiplayer, PvP, loot boxes and games as service that we'll all end up playing SinglePlayer story driven games - Mark my words!
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Redstripe101 said:

adios amigo

So your not playing BF3 nor BF4 at all?

nope, just eso until june dlc for now. busier anyway with end of spring courses and summer inbound. i wont play any EA game for a while tho. its my vote
  • Redstripe101
    EA is pushing players so hard into multiplayer, PvP, loot boxes and games as service that we'll all end up playing SinglePlayer story driven games - Mark my words!

Medal of Honor taken from rotation when they created DICE LA. Prob see it return in some form tbh, BF gets the shelf
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
     ...Even the forums are a sign of how DICE is reacting to record player churn. Zero community management but we sure have 50 feedback posts from one who doesnt even engage and his job is customer service. Instead twitter and reddit gets 3x the responses. No thanks, too many core issues left unaddressed that make your already trash game just unbearable. Enjoy your summer 😎.

I need to uninstall it too (for more HD space) since I have already given my disc away, and I have never done that before, I still have my BF Bad Company's from XBOX360. See you in BF 4 if you own it.