Are Company Coins still broken?

eviljguano
24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Seems I don't get a lot of what is awarded at end of a Multiplayer game. Got 2000 the other day which never appeared on my account.

Comments

• barryho_420
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah they're gonna owe me 50,000 + coins...probably so we buy BFC.
  • ElliotLH
    7795 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The problem is not that you do not get the coins, but rather that you are shown a screen with the coins in the first place. That is the error.
  • The_BERG_366
    2257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    eviljguano wrote: »
    Seems I don't get a lot of what is awarded at end of a Multiplayer game. Got 2000 the other day which never appeared on my account.

you are most likely getting the coins your meant to get. the issue is that the screen that shows you how many you got is bugged. it displays too many coins earned so this is not the amount u should earn in the first place. so yeah as @ElliotLH said, the problem is the screen (or its existence in the first place).
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3862 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    What you are seeing is what they call the End of Round bug where it shows the incorrect amount of CC.  You typically earn 25 CC for every 1000 points.

-CB
  • eviljguano
    24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Okay thanks!