Bad company 3

JamieCurnock
550 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• Catsonspeeed
    612 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If they are working with BFBC 3, there probably will not be much more new content added to BFV.  But maybe that's just a good thing. Time to move on.
  • JamieCurnock
    550 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 16
    If they are working with BFBC 3, there probably will not be much more new content added to BFV.  But maybe that's just a good thing. Time to move on.

Yeah It kind of feels like that might be decided already! I'm hoping for new maps at least but I think content will be thin on the ground.

Would love a bc3 tho
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1418 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It's likely not at all going to be the BC we remember. The characters may resemble Apex, an omitted campaign, and as long as they continue on this failed Frostbite engine, all hype leading into more disappointment. I think the only hope, and i say this respectfully, is go to a total new team to make the next BF.
  • JamieCurnock
    It's likely not at all going to be the BC we remember. The characters may resemble Apex, an omitted campaign, and as long as they continue on this failed Frostbite engine, all hype leading into more disappointment. I think the only hope, and i say this respectfully, is go to a total new team to make the next BF.

Oh God I hope not! Characters like Apex would be terrible.
  • IIPrest0nII
    1740 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved to Off-topic section
  • JamieCurnock
    Moved to Off-topic section

My bad, posted in the wrong place. Apologies.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1418 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Oh God I hope not! Characters like Apex would be terrible.

DICE has proven again and again they can screw up a simple cup of coffee. They want the women and diversity, and although i lean left politically, i don't think that formula works on games like BF, but Devs have a right to create the game they want to create.

My point is though, i wouldn't get hyped for it.

Even away from all that, they would have to scrap this whole engine and build it from the bottom up for the game to play well, and idt they have the team, investment or time for that, in time for next gen. But we'll see.

Personally, i would dump DICE altogether, and it pains me to say that, being they have given me the best war games i've played. But that was many years ago, and the team back in those days, are not the team today. And so we're not going to get that type of quality again, particularly with the current team.

• FuryHarryB
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s actually coming out this year. The game will have 2 parts single player and multiplayer. It might be called different than bad company 3.

It will feature Russia, another Baltic country, possibly turkey, Iraq or a middle eastern country, and a South American country and the US or nato consortuim.

The single player will be a consortuim of nato countries to give it a flavorful and funny theme.

China will be added later.

Japan added later.

There will be cruise missles controlled by the players or general.

New game mode similar to desert combat called push maps. In either teams direction. Maps rounds can be longer than 45 minutes.

Aircraft carriers are back.

South East Asian maps are back.

Snipers can grapple on objects. Like grappling hook.

Garande is in the game as well as the as-Val and a variant of the mg3.

• JamieCurnock
    FuryHarryB wrote: »
    It’s actually coming out this year. The game will have 2 parts single player and multiplayer. It might be called different than bad company 3.

It will feature Russia, another Baltic country, possibly turkey, Iraq or a middle eastern country, and a South American country and the US or nato consortuim.

The single player will be a consortuim of nato countries to give it a flavorful and funny theme.

Japan added later.

New game mode similar to desert combat called push maps. In either teams direction. Maps rounds can be longer than 45 minutes.

Where's that info from?
  • FuryHarryB
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Japan added later.

Where's that info from?

There’s going to be a interesting antagonist in this game that will involve Twitter, and social media. So the game will involve the public gamer as well as the antagonists involved.

Also command and conquer remastered will also return.

I am the same guy that leaked apex legends. Before titan fall 1 came out. Apex legends idea was supposed to be the titan fall game. But they changed it around.
  • FuryHarryB
    Watch dogs 3 will be in London. Same character from watch dogs 2.

Gta6 will be in Italy, something about a vacation gone wrong.

• Tovarisch_Maxim
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited April 16
    Just going to copy-paste this from Jackfrag's video comment that I posted;

If the next Battlefield game is modern setting, I just hope it wont get turned into yet another autistic AEK-971 tryhard Simulator.

I would be very satisfyed if they put much more focus and emphasis on the singleplayer aspect of the game. I'm pretty sure that battlefield was never intended to be a competitive multiplayer game, leave that to Call of duty and overwatch. I just want to hop in to the game and have a fun and enjoyable game where you can shoot stuff however you want.
  • Phugazi
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm just hoping they get this one closer to what the BF gaming community believes is "right" than they gave us in the past 2-3 BF games. I mean, there should be no excuse going forward from this point. They learned from BF4, BF1 and lastly BFV. Don't get me wrong, they are all playable for the most part and I enjoy them but I just want them to gather up all the good stuff we like from the past games and apply those to BF:BC3 and just "WOW!" us all. I want them to forget about trying to give us some new, wonky gaming feature component and just focus on making the game feel great again from all aspects. 
  • spartanx169x
    695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will only say that if they have the attrition system in BC3, I will not be getting it.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1327 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Watch dogs 3 will be in London. Same character from watch dogs 2.

Gta6 will be in Italy, something about a vacation gone wrong.

No Cold War? Interesting..