I hate this game and I'm done

Comments

  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    and thanks for all the fish!
    I spot a Hitchhiker's fan :smiley:
  • LoneGunman74
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have to agree with the original poster.  I loved BF3, 4, and even enjoyed 1.  BF5 has not been fun at all and I end up quitting the game due to frustration more than anything.  I truly regret spending money to buy it and this may have been the last Battlefield game I purchase.    
  • JamieCurnock
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Love the way the ops complaint starts with 'thats all I'm going to say" and then launches into a massive moan..... So that's not all your going to say then?

    Why would you want a franchise you apparently like to fail? I know you don't like bfv but a game failing doesn't necessarily mean a better game replaces it, sometimes it just means the game will die for good. To much risk for the publisher, not enough reward.

    Suggesting improvements, complain about bugs yeah that has to be done but wanting it to fail is pretty dumb, unless you just fundamentally don't like battlefield, then I guess it makes sense.

    Because it either changes or I don't want it to release more horrible games, I'd rather let a franchise I used to love die, then have this sort of horrible game be the normal for it. All the things I said about the game are true and you know it, stop defending a bad game made by a greedy company

    So what you're saying is because you don't like this version of the game you don't want anyone to enjoy it. Rather than just accept that this game isn't what you want it to be you want it to fail, despite the fact a lot of people play it every day. Basically your attitude Is I don't like it so no one should like it. All seems pretty childish to me.

    No I don't agree with all the things you said, I certainly don't think it's a bad game. It's had some serious problems and I'd put it almost on a par with bf4 in the bad launch stakes. Greedy company, hell yes they are. EA drive the games they publish into the dirt chasing profits by putting pressure on studios for loot boxes etc, I can't stand EA but I love what dice do. I'm not defending a greedy company but I am criticising the selfishness of wanting a game to die all because you don't like it.

    So you don't think the game is lacking content? That it's not full of game breaking bugs and cheaters ? That they didn't lie a million times over? That they promised a lot of things but didn't deliver? That it has no battlefield feeling to it whatever? That everything they released for the game was a complete disappointment? When was the last time you heard anything good is actually happening in this game? Look at the general reaction to BF1 when it first released and look at this. Look at the difference in content BF4 had at this point in its life cycle and look at this. A game like bf1 for example is something I'll probably never go back to, but at least when I remember it, good memories come to mind, actual content and the feeling of being excited for something new and not being disappointed when it finally comes because it's actually what they said it would be, not a complete LIE.

    Okay then, I may come off as an negative **** to you, but you come off as someone who'll just be happy with whatever little bone they throw you, just like dogs. I stuck by dice and this game even when LITERALLY everyone was hating on it on the internet, I defended it, I believed in them and played it everyday being excited for what's coming next, but now I'm not, I'm DONE making excuses for them. Everything I said is wrong with this game IS true, and you know it and if you deny it, you are just like a said. It's not a matter of opinion. Those are facts. The game had those problems. And if this is gonna be the norm, if dice will just release a broken, **** game and then barely release any content for it every 2 years just to milk money off of people, regardless of it being their or EA's fault then I'd rather see this franchise die so I could at least remember it as something I actually used to love. Not something I would have been happy **** on its grave.

    And if you are personally enjoying the game and somehow satisfied with the droplets of content they give you, then good for you, you are a part of the minority that are actually delusional enough to believe that the game doesn't have any of the problems I mentioned. But if you look around you at most of the community, most of them do believe there's A LOT wrong with this game. And that's gotta say something, when a game is on sale for half it's price not even 1 month into its release, that's gotta mean something is wrong. When unlike the game that came before it in the franchise, almost every bit of news is a disappointment, when most YouTube videos are talking about what's wrong with the game, what's the game missing and what's broken in the new patch, you gotta know something is wrong. When the game has only a 69% like rate on Google compared to bf1 with 94% and BF4 with 95%, you gotta know something's wrong. I can go on with everything that can easily show you how much is wrong, you say the game is good, but everything in reality goes against you.


    Wake up and stop defending them, I get how you feel because I've been there too, I got into countless arguments defending this game but now I can't do this anymore. It doesn't feel right.

    Again, I'm sorry I may come off as mean/childish/negative/rude/or whatever you wanna call it. But honestly the frustration I feel almost everytime I play this game just got me to a point where I went from a fan to someone who wants to see it die. I never wished this before,but when someone who loved this game so much reaches this point, you gotta see that something is definitely wrong...

    Ok you have just interpreted my comment completely wrong and made up a load of stuff. There is too much in there to respond to and I just don't care enough.

    So to summarise.. My criticism was of that person wanting a game to FAIL because he doesnt like it despite the fact other people do like it. That is what I said was childish.

    I have no problem with people complaining, hating that game, voicing concerns, hating on it for bugs or EA shady practices etc.

    Ok or do I have to agree that I don't like the game even though I do?

    I didn't make up anything, everything i said about the game is 100% true, if you don't see that then you are either just defending it just because or you've been living under a rock this whole time, do your research about everything I said and you'll find it's true

    You enjoy the game and you are happy with it as is? good for you, keep enjoying. But you are in fact a minority. Look around you and you'll see, most of the community hates this game. And without the community, it will die. Weather or not this happens is mostly gonna relay on what they do with the next game. Because I believe BFV is a lost cause at this point, I'd like to be proven wrong but logic is mostly on my side on this one.

    Nope, that's subjective, just your opinion so it's not 100% true, argue all you like but that's a fact.

    I'm far from happy with bfv as it is, desperately needs maps, dice keep making stupid decisions with content (squad conquest/firestorm duos etc) and it has bugs. Incredibly and despite those problems, I enjoy it! I can't make myself not enjoy it just because you don't like it I'm afraid, I will try though, just for you. I'll make a special effort to hate it.

    And yes i absolutely know I'm in a minority when it comes to bfv, but what does that even mean? I shouldn't like it because I'm in a minority? Stop enjoying it because other people don't?

    Goes back to my main point before you derailed it moaning about the state of the game. Wanting a game to fail because you don't personally like it is childish.

    Tell me what it is that I'm "making up"

    Also I didn't say that you have to stop enjoying it because you are a minority. I'm saying because most of the community is on my side of the argument then we probably have a point. And the game is as horrible as we say it is. I'm not gonna fanboy over a franchise that became a shadow of itself anymore, this is not battlefield.

    And this game has ALREADY failed. Just give it sometime and you'll see, if you think you'll be getting any meaningful content until the end of its life cycle, you are lying to yourself. And if they repeat this with the next game then the franchise is most likely dead, that will be there last chance, most of the community has already abandoned the game.

    Also I don't care if you think it's childish, again if this level of quality is gonna be the norm for this franchise then I'd rather see it die and not see what happened to COD happen to it


    Unfortunately I just don't care enough to respond any more than this. I quit this forum a month ago because of the toxic nature and comments, seems it was a good idea, you are precisely the type of person I want to avoid.

    In a way I hope you get your wish and they retire battlefield completely, then you can really have a moan about having nothing to play.

    Enjoy not playing battlefield whilst enjoy playing a game I like.
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 16
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Yahia wrote: »
    Love the way the ops complaint starts with 'thats all I'm going to say" and then launches into a massive moan..... So that's not all your going to say then?

    Why would you want a franchise you apparently like to fail? I know you don't like bfv but a game failing doesn't necessarily mean a better game replaces it, sometimes it just means the game will die for good. To much risk for the publisher, not enough reward.

    Suggesting improvements, complain about bugs yeah that has to be done but wanting it to fail is pretty dumb, unless you just fundamentally don't like battlefield, then I guess it makes sense.

    Because it either changes or I don't want it to release more horrible games, I'd rather let a franchise I used to love die, then have this sort of horrible game be the normal for it. All the things I said about the game are true and you know it, stop defending a bad game made by a greedy company

    So what you're saying is because you don't like this version of the game you don't want anyone to enjoy it. Rather than just accept that this game isn't what you want it to be you want it to fail, despite the fact a lot of people play it every day. Basically your attitude Is I don't like it so no one should like it. All seems pretty childish to me.

    No I don't agree with all the things you said, I certainly don't think it's a bad game. It's had some serious problems and I'd put it almost on a par with bf4 in the bad launch stakes. Greedy company, hell yes they are. EA drive the games they publish into the dirt chasing profits by putting pressure on studios for loot boxes etc, I can't stand EA but I love what dice do. I'm not defending a greedy company but I am criticising the selfishness of wanting a game to die all because you don't like it.

    So you don't think the game is lacking content? That it's not full of game breaking bugs and cheaters ? That they didn't lie a million times over? That they promised a lot of things but didn't deliver? That it has no battlefield feeling to it whatever? That everything they released for the game was a complete disappointment? When was the last time you heard anything good is actually happening in this game? Look at the general reaction to BF1 when it first released and look at this. Look at the difference in content BF4 had at this point in its life cycle and look at this. A game like bf1 for example is something I'll probably never go back to, but at least when I remember it, good memories come to mind, actual content and the feeling of being excited for something new and not being disappointed when it finally comes because it's actually what they said it would be, not a complete LIE.

    Okay then, I may come off as an negative **** to you, but you come off as someone who'll just be happy with whatever little bone they throw you, just like dogs. I stuck by dice and this game even when LITERALLY everyone was hating on it on the internet, I defended it, I believed in them and played it everyday being excited for what's coming next, but now I'm not, I'm DONE making excuses for them. Everything I said is wrong with this game IS true, and you know it and if you deny it, you are just like a said. It's not a matter of opinion. Those are facts. The game had those problems. And if this is gonna be the norm, if dice will just release a broken, **** game and then barely release any content for it every 2 years just to milk money off of people, regardless of it being their or EA's fault then I'd rather see this franchise die so I could at least remember it as something I actually used to love. Not something I would have been happy **** on its grave.

    And if you are personally enjoying the game and somehow satisfied with the droplets of content they give you, then good for you, you are a part of the minority that are actually delusional enough to believe that the game doesn't have any of the problems I mentioned. But if you look around you at most of the community, most of them do believe there's A LOT wrong with this game. And that's gotta say something, when a game is on sale for half it's price not even 1 month into its release, that's gotta mean something is wrong. When unlike the game that came before it in the franchise, almost every bit of news is a disappointment, when most YouTube videos are talking about what's wrong with the game, what's the game missing and what's broken in the new patch, you gotta know something is wrong. When the game has only a 69% like rate on Google compared to bf1 with 94% and BF4 with 95%, you gotta know something's wrong. I can go on with everything that can easily show you how much is wrong, you say the game is good, but everything in reality goes against you.


    Wake up and stop defending them, I get how you feel because I've been there too, I got into countless arguments defending this game but now I can't do this anymore. It doesn't feel right.

    Again, I'm sorry I may come off as mean/childish/negative/rude/or whatever you wanna call it. But honestly the frustration I feel almost everytime I play this game just got me to a point where I went from a fan to someone who wants to see it die. I never wished this before,but when someone who loved this game so much reaches this point, you gotta see that something is definitely wrong...

    Ok you have just interpreted my comment completely wrong and made up a load of stuff. There is too much in there to respond to and I just don't care enough.

    So to summarise.. My criticism was of that person wanting a game to FAIL because he doesnt like it despite the fact other people do like it. That is what I said was childish.

    I have no problem with people complaining, hating that game, voicing concerns, hating on it for bugs or EA shady practices etc.

    Ok or do I have to agree that I don't like the game even though I do?

    I didn't make up anything, everything i said about the game is 100% true, if you don't see that then you are either just defending it just because or you've been living under a rock this whole time, do your research about everything I said and you'll find it's true

    You enjoy the game and you are happy with it as is? good for you, keep enjoying. But you are in fact a minority. Look around you and you'll see, most of the community hates this game. And without the community, it will die. Weather or not this happens is mostly gonna relay on what they do with the next game. Because I believe BFV is a lost cause at this point, I'd like to be proven wrong but logic is mostly on my side on this one.

    Nope, that's subjective, just your opinion so it's not 100% true, argue all you like but that's a fact.

    I'm far from happy with bfv as it is, desperately needs maps, dice keep making stupid decisions with content (squad conquest/firestorm duos etc) and it has bugs. Incredibly and despite those problems, I enjoy it! I can't make myself not enjoy it just because you don't like it I'm afraid, I will try though, just for you. I'll make a special effort to hate it.

    And yes i absolutely know I'm in a minority when it comes to bfv, but what does that even mean? I shouldn't like it because I'm in a minority? Stop enjoying it because other people don't?

    Goes back to my main point before you derailed it moaning about the state of the game. Wanting a game to fail because you don't personally like it is childish.

    Tell me what it is that I'm "making up"

    Also I didn't say that you have to stop enjoying it because you are a minority. I'm saying because most of the community is on my side of the argument then we probably have a point. And the game is as horrible as we say it is. I'm not gonna fanboy over a franchise that became a shadow of itself anymore, this is not battlefield.

    And this game has ALREADY failed. Just give it sometime and you'll see, if you think you'll be getting any meaningful content until the end of its life cycle, you are lying to yourself. And if they repeat this with the next game then the franchise is most likely dead, that will be there last chance, most of the community has already abandoned the game.

    Also I don't care if you think it's childish, again if this level of quality is gonna be the norm for this franchise then I'd rather see it die and not see what happened to COD happen to it


    Posted over an hour ago 
  • SirBobdk
    3923 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Give it a rest guys and shake hands or take it in private please.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 16
    This thread went very wrong like I always knew it would.

    The very title - I refrain from using the word hate - it such a terrible word. You could say I hate the word hate - the irony.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12589 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    craign82 said:
    I can't be the only one thinking this nugget needs another break....
    The one taking a break will be you if this trolling, baiting,  flaming and derailing continues.

    I am going to be removing all of the posts that have been in violation.

    @JamieCurnock
    In future,  Dont respond,  Report and leave it as is.
  • JamieCurnock
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    craign82 said:
    I can't be the only one thinking this nugget needs another break....

    The one taking a break will be you if this trolling, baiting,  flaming and derailing continues.

    I am going to be removing all of the posts that have been in violation.

    @JamieCurnock
    In future,  Dont respond,  Report and leave it as is.

    Yep, point noted. My bad, got caught up in it all.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why has the UI gotten progressively worse since BF4? It’s incredible!
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (snip) ...But, the fact many youtubers are playing BF firestorm the majority of the time, I do have a concern about the future of BF.  Personally, I don't enjoy BR games.
    ^This, precisely this.
    I hope Battle Royale goes the way of bell bottom jeans (except that it doesn't make a comeback 30 years from now like bell bottoms did a few years ago).
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have to agree with the original poster.  I loved BF3, 4, and even enjoyed 1.  BF5 has not been fun at all and I end up quitting the game due to frustration more than anything.  I truly regret spending money to buy it and this may have been the last Battlefield game I purchase.    
    I have never given a BF disc away before (I play on XBOX) until now... I actually gave my BF V to a friend who likes Fart nite and other BR games. This way he didn't have to purchase BF V just to play what most developers give away for free.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:
    How to kill a Battlefield game, by the 2018 and later DICE design team:

    1. Move to a "live service" model so you can release the game as early access and have an excuse as to why the game is not finished.
    2. Continue to use a crappy engine when player movement over game-world terrain still just doesn't work in, and never has done.
    3. Create a turret based "move and die" gameplay meta
    4. Make all enemies virtually invisible unless they move.
    5. Make all guns laser beams with ridiculous end-damage and insta-kill TTD, which require zero trigger discipline by the player to be effective with.
    6. Give huge advantages for being still, even design a weapon class around it!
    7. Make dead bodies move.....
    8. .....and then make laying prone on back indistinguishable from what looks like actual dead bodies. This will be the only game where if it's moving; it's dead, and if it's still; it's alive! Ensure it is as non-intuitive as possible!
    9. Have virtually invisible AP mines everywhere that inconstantly irritate players when just trying to move around the map. Make passive gameplay rewarding and active gamplay punishing!
    10. Have tanks that have ridiculous end-damage against infantry at long range but are absolutely fragile and weak when close up on the objective (ensure vehicle players never want to move out of their spawn!)
    11. Make flight control feel like wading through treacle to play, and make the maps so small that there is no room for interesting flight / dog fights anyway.
    12. Design a fast, fluid, responsive movement system (Drunkkze actually knows what he's doing) that intuitively implies to play the game using said movement fluidly, but then design the other mechanics of the game so using that movement is punishing (one design team must not talk to the other and must not be aligned with a unified gameplay vision under any circumstance!)
    13. Put "Attrition" and fetch quests in the game in order to punish players for using ammo and firing their weapon and for engaging with enemies. (Only punishes good players and active playstyles, of course, bad players die before they need ammo and would never actually win a 1v1 anyway so rarely need health back.)
    14. Put dark tints on certain weapon sights because "seeing" in a first person shooter game is something that needs to be nerfed (!)
    15. Spend loads of time designing a boring Minecraft building system that no first person shooter fan / main BF player demographic ever wants to do.
    16. Create the most boring and slow Battle Royale mode of any of the Battle Royale games currently on the market, with gunplay not designed for the health or TTK model it uses.
    17. Ensure that maps have no sufficient cover on objective routes, and that flanking routes and movement options are not balanced with the lethality of guns at range.
    18. Rather than sensibly calibrate visuals to 2.2 Gamma and 120cd/m brightness, Just ensure every map has a different optimal brightness setting with ridiculous levels of contrasts so players need to be constantly in and out of the video options menu.
    19. Rather than having a considered Art style that works for a first person shooter, just have more and more and more detailed photo-realistic graphics which make everything blend in to a big mass of overly-detailed mess that is more suited to a walking simulator. (Always remember: muh immeerrrrshon is more important than gameplay!)
    20. Make sure you hire the worst UX designers in order to create the most painful UI of any AAA game in the last ten years.
    21. Ensure you have animations for everything, even though most of them add nothing to gameplay, and in most cases, worsen it.
    22. Enforce blurry TAA over everything and design a lighting system that can't function properly without it.
    23. Remove features and functionality in past games that people enjoyed, and replace them with things no one wants, likes or asked for.
    Add the poor servers (configuration) and Netcode (wrong limits and compensation) to this and the list is very complete and should be send to the Devs.

    25. Hit indication still not working properly. You're getting a frontal hit and the game says hit from the back...
    Implementing things which aren't working as intended is one thing but continuously breaking features that worked, shows a high level of imcompetence.

  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why has the UI gotten progressively worse since BF4? It’s incredible!
    Its not even an UI worthy of a so called Triple A game. It looks like something from a Browser game.
    That whole " My Company " part is so sad to look at. Why not having a certain background for the Soldiers like an Army Camp ? And later on an Officers Club when you climb up the ranks ? And where you can navigate around, seeing on the walls your Medals, Achievement etc.
    An Airfield for the Planes while Tanks have a supply station in the background. With people walking around around etc.
    I can come up in half an hour with more Ideas that would give this Game a needed Immersive touch then anything the Devs came up in months...
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stahlmach said:
    Why has the UI gotten progressively worse since BF4? It’s incredible!
    Its not even an UI worthy of a so called Triple A game. It looks like something from a Browser game.
    That whole " My Company " part is so sad to look at. Why not having a certain background for the Soldiers like an Army Camp ? And later on an Officers Club when you climb up the ranks ? And where you can navigate around, seeing on the walls your Medals, Achievement etc.
    An Airfield for the Planes while Tanks have a supply station in the background. With people walking around around etc.
    I can come up in half an hour with more Ideas that would give this Game a needed Immersive touch then anything the Devs came up in months...
    Why waste man hours on all the background stuff?  I rather have a few new maps.
  • aseveredfoot
    2445 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mrtwotimes wrote: »
    and thanks for all the fish!

    So sad that it should come to this
  • JamieCurnock
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    craign82 wrote: »
    JamieCurnock said:


    Yahia wrote: »


    JamieCurnock wrote: »


    Yahia wrote: »


    JamieCurnock wrote: »


    Yahia wrote: »


    JamieCurnock wrote: »


    Yahia wrote: »


    JamieCurnock wrote: »
    Love the way the ops complaint starts with 'thats all I'm going to say" and then launches into a massive moan..... So that's not all your going to say then?



    Why would you want a franchise you apparently like to fail? I know you don't like bfv but a game failing doesn't necessarily mean a better game replaces it, sometimes it just means the game will die for good. To much risk for the publisher, not enough reward.



    Suggesting improvements, complain about bugs yeah that has to be done but wanting it to fail is pretty dumb, unless you just fundamentally don't like battlefield, then I guess it makes sense.



    Because it either changes or I don't want it to release more horrible games, I'd rather let a franchise I used to love die, then have this sort of horrible game be the normal for it. All the things I said about the game are true and you know it, stop defending a bad game made by a greedy company



    So what you're saying is because you don't like this version of the game you don't want anyone to enjoy it. Rather than just accept that this game isn't what you want it to be you want it to fail, despite the fact a lot of people play it every day. Basically your attitude Is I don't like it so no one should like it. All seems pretty childish to me.



    No I don't agree with all the things you said, I certainly don't think it's a bad game. It's had some serious problems and I'd put it almost on a par with bf4 in the bad launch stakes. Greedy company, hell yes they are. EA drive the games they publish into the dirt chasing profits by putting pressure on studios for loot boxes etc, I can't stand EA but I love what dice do. I'm not defending a greedy company but I am criticising the selfishness of wanting a game to die all because you don't like it.



    So you don't think the game is lacking content? That it's not full of game breaking bugs and cheaters ? That they didn't lie a million times over? That they promised a lot of things but didn't deliver? That it has no battlefield feeling to it whatever? That everything they released for the game was a complete disappointment? When was the last time you heard anything good is actually happening in this game? Look at the general reaction to BF1 when it first released and look at this. Look at the difference in content BF4 had at this point in its life cycle and look at this. A game like bf1 for example is something I'll probably never go back to, but at least when I remember it, good memories come to mind, actual content and the feeling of being excited for something new and not being disappointed when it finally comes because it's actually what they said it would be, not a complete LIE.



    Okay then, I may come off as an negative **** to you, but you come off as someone who'll just be happy with whatever little bone they throw you, just like dogs. I stuck by dice and this game even when LITERALLY everyone was hating on it on the internet, I defended it, I believed in them and played it everyday being excited for what's coming next, but now I'm not, I'm DONE making excuses for them. Everything I said is wrong with this game IS true, and you know it and if you deny it, you are just like a said. It's not a matter of opinion. Those are facts. The game had those problems. And if this is gonna be the norm, if dice will just release a broken, **** game and then barely release any content for it every 2 years just to milk money off of people, regardless of it being their or EA's fault then I'd rather see this franchise die so I could at least remember it as something I actually used to love. Not something I would have been happy **** on its grave.



    And if you are personally enjoying the game and somehow satisfied with the droplets of content they give you, then good for you, you are a part of the minority that are actually delusional enough to believe that the game doesn't have any of the problems I mentioned. But if you look around you at most of the community, most of them do believe there's A LOT wrong with this game. And that's gotta say something, when a game is on sale for half it's price not even 1 month into its release, that's gotta mean something is wrong. When unlike the game that came before it in the franchise, almost every bit of news is a disappointment, when most YouTube videos are talking about what's wrong with the game, what's the game missing and what's broken in the new patch, you gotta know something is wrong. When the game has only a 69% like rate on Google compared to bf1 with 94% and BF4 with 95%, you gotta know something's wrong. I can go on with everything that can easily show you how much is wrong, you say the game is good, but everything in reality goes against you.





    Wake up and stop defending them, I get how you feel because I've been there too, I got into countless arguments defending this game but now I can't do this anymore. It doesn't feel right.



    Again, I'm sorry I may come off as mean/childish/negative/rude/or whatever you wanna call it. But honestly the frustration I feel almost everytime I play this game just got me to a point where I went from a fan to someone who wants to see it die. I never wished this before,but when someone who loved this game so much reaches this point, you gotta see that something is definitely wrong...



    Ok you have just interpreted my comment completely wrong and made up a load of stuff. There is too much in there to respond to and I just don't care enough.



    So to summarise.. My criticism was of that person wanting a game to FAIL because he doesnt like it despite the fact other people do like it. That is what I said was childish.



    I have no problem with people complaining, hating that game, voicing concerns, hating on it for bugs or EA shady practices etc.



    Ok or do I have to agree that I don't like the game even though I do?



    I didn't make up anything, everything i said about the game is 100% true, if you don't see that then you are either just defending it just because or you've been living under a rock this whole time, do your research about everything I said and you'll find it's true



    You enjoy the game and you are happy with it as is? good for you, keep enjoying. But you are in fact a minority. Look around you and you'll see, most of the community hates this game. And without the community, it will die. Weather or not this happens is mostly gonna relay on what they do with the next game. Because I believe BFV is a lost cause at this point, I'd like to be proven wrong but logic is mostly on my side on this one.



    Nope, that's subjective, just your opinion so it's not 100% true, argue all you like but that's a fact.



    I'm far from happy with bfv as it is, desperately needs maps, dice keep making stupid decisions with content (squad conquest/firestorm duos etc) and it has bugs. Incredibly and despite those problems, I enjoy it! I can't make myself not enjoy it just because you don't like it I'm afraid, I will try though, just for you. I'll make a special effort to hate it.



    And yes i absolutely know I'm in a minority when it comes to bfv, but what does that even mean? I shouldn't like it because I'm in a minority? Stop enjoying it because other people don't?



    Goes back to my main point before you derailed it moaning about the state of the game. Wanting a game to fail because you don't personally like it is childish.



    Tell me what it is that I'm "making up"



    Also I didn't say that you have to stop enjoying it because you are a minority. I'm saying because most of the community is on my side of the argument then we probably have a point. And the game is as horrible as we say it is. I'm not gonna fanboy over a franchise that became a shadow of itself anymore, this is not battlefield.



    And this game has ALREADY failed. Just give it sometime and you'll see, if you think you'll be getting any meaningful content until the end of its life cycle, you are lying to yourself. And if they repeat this with the next game then the franchise is most likely dead, that will be there last chance, most of the community has already abandoned the game.



    Also I don't care if you think it's childish, again if this level of quality is gonna be the norm for this franchise then I'd rather see it die and not see what happened to COD happen to it




    I quit this forum a month ago

    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/profile/comments/JamieCurnock 

    Oh dear! We can all clearly see you didn't quit the forum.
    You've dropped an absolute clanger!

    Change the record. I've already quite clearly clarified that confusion above.

    Next.
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Stahlmach said:
    Why has the UI gotten progressively worse since BF4? It’s incredible!
    Its not even an UI worthy of a so called Triple A game. It looks like something from a Browser game.
    That whole " My Company " part is so sad to look at. Why not having a certain background for the Soldiers like an Army Camp ? And later on an Officers Club when you climb up the ranks ? And where you can navigate around, seeing on the walls your Medals, Achievement etc.
    An Airfield for the Planes while Tanks have a supply station in the background. With people walking around around etc.
    I can come up in half an hour with more Ideas that would give this Game a needed Immersive touch then anything the Devs came up in months...
    Why waste man hours on all the background stuff?  I rather have a few new maps.
    You get neither except " coming soon " 5 vs 5 Maps. Hooray...
    While background work wouldnt take much and add a lot immersion wise unlike this bland, sad background that exists now.
Sign In or Register to comment.