Assignment unlocks

ManmadeSmiith
91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Has anyone completed the firestorm assignments and unlocked anything? I have completed them myself and received nothing.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    9546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You get a small CC reward for completing each assignment in the chain and then a slightly-larger-but-still-quite-small payout at the end of them.
  • ManmadeSmiith
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    You get a small CC reward for completing each assignment in the chain and then a slightly-larger-but-still-quite-small payout at the end of them.

I thought you get rewarded face paint?
  • ElliotLH
    9546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

That was the ToW reward from, I think, a fortnight ago. I thought you were talking about the Firestorm assignments rather than ToW?
  • ManmadeSmiith
    ManmadeSmiith said:

That was the ToW reward from, I think, a fortnight ago. I thought you were talking about the Firestorm assignments rather than ToW?

No it says reward for on I am currently doing firestorm hunt. It says nothing about cc.
  • ElliotLH
    ManmadeSmiith said:

No it says reward for on I am currently doing firestorm hunt. It says nothing about cc.
    'Firestorm Hunt' is part of the assignment chain I have already mentioned where completing each one unlocks a small CC reward and the next stage. The end reward is 500CC, which is awarded once you complete 'Firestorm Hunt'. You are not awarded facepaint and I've got no idea where you got that from.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/bat40x/seriously_this_is_what_youre_rewarded_with_when/
  • ManmadeSmiith
    ManmadeSmiith said:

ManmadeSmiith said:

'Firestorm Hunt' is part of the assignment chain I have already mentioned where completing each one unlocks a small CC reward and the next stage. The end reward is 500CC, which is awarded once you complete 'Firestorm Hunt'. You are not awarded facepaint and I've got no idea where you got that from.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/bat40x/seriously_this_is_what_youre_rewarded_with_when/

click on that link, that's the exact reward I see on my screen. No where suggests I get cc.
  • ManmadeSmiith
    But yes I understand now as I completed another assignment last night. Sorry for the confusion.
  • iano1978
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    I dont think you get CC for each assignment, just the last one which is 500CC.
    The only other FS assignment available is one of the dailys, which offers 100CC.
  • ElliotLH
    iano1978 wrote: »
    ElliotLH said:

The only other FS assignment available is one of the dailys, which offers 100CC.

You get 25CC dude. I remember seeing it on the EoR screen.
  • iano1978
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    ElliotLH said:

I get that most rounds I play on FS, think that could be by default.
    When you click the assignments the reward was another assignment until the last one displayed 500CC.
  • ElliotLH
    iano1978 said:
    ElliotLH said:
    ElliotLH said:

When you click the assignments the reward was another assignment until the last one displayed 500CC.
    I'm curious enough now to try working on one again, as by my memory the 25CC was linked to the completed assignment there but I just can't remember. Unfortunately it will take me a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time as I need to kill 25 enemies (20 to go 🙄), capture 3 supply points (2 to go) and either win as a squad (ha!) or deal 2000 damage to vehicles (have barely seen any to shoot at).

I think we can all agree though that the end reward does not match what is asked of you.
  • iano1978
    ElliotLH said:
    iano1978 said:
    ElliotLH said:
    ElliotLH said:

I'm curious enough now to try working on one again, as by my memory the 25CC was linked to the completed assignment there but I just can't remember. Unfortunately it will take me a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time as I need to kill 25 enemies (20 to go 🙄), capture 3 supply points (2 to go) and either win as a squad (ha!) or deal 2000 damage to vehicles (have barely seen any to shoot at).

I think we can all agree though that the end reward does not match what is asked of you.
    Yep, the rewards were poor for those assignments.
    I have them completed already and I'm sure there was no CC until the last one.
    I would love to see more special assignments or even dailys related to FS.
    I love the mode but there's no real reward there. My CC balance hasn't moved a lot in the last two weeks.
    If you want to work on any of the assignments just let me know buddy!
  • ElliotLH
    iano1978 said:
    ElliotLH said:
    iano1978 said:
    ElliotLH said:
    ElliotLH said:

Yep, the rewards were poor for those assignments.
    I have them completed already and I'm sure there was no CC until the last one.
    I would love to see more special assignments or even dailys related to FS.
    I love the mode but there's no real reward there. My CC balance hasn't moved a lot in the last two weeks.
    If you want to work on any of the assignments just let me know buddy!
    I could well be totally wrong. Not like that's never happened before 😆. It would be very good if they added more assignments relating to Firestorm as while I'm not a huge fan I know lots of people are and would appreciate things to keep it fresh.

I'll give you a shout the next time I manage to get on in an evening as most of my play has been early afternoon at the moment before my partner gets home. It's also a shame we can't gift CC as you'd be welcome to my wad of them.