Weekly Debrief

The Firestorm circle

craign82
223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
After the first predetermined circle are the remaining ones completely random?

For instance, is there a way a player can know where the final circle will be once they have seen the boundaries of the first two?

Lastly, are the circles pre set or could it be decided in game if someone is camping in a certain position? 
By that I mean if someone is camping towards the end and the circle is about to be set where they are, could the game move the circle to force them to move? Highly unlikely I know. But just interested for people's thoughts on it.

Cheers!

Comments

• Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Every game I've played, the circle has taken me somewhere different. Hopefully the end circle isn't predictable - that would be a mistake on the DEV's part. 
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully its just a random circle every time then!
  • G-Gnu
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Seems not to be random.....

• craign82
    Well thats a shi**er.
    Won't be long until its worked out before they've left the plane and they know where to camp.
  • l1z1l
    109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 said:
    Every game I've played, the circle has taken me somewhere different. Hopefully the end circle isn't predictable - that would be a mistake on the DEV's part. 
    Sometimes i was at right position's , whenever i didn't need to go from fire, even till the end. But it was only a few times.... I didn't  try to remember any positions of the sequence of circle distribution, i thought that computer every time did it occasionally... I hope it is , because if not, it is very weak point for memory camper's 
  • jasonvp
    189 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    craign82 said:
    Well thats a shi**er.
    Won't be long until its worked out before they've left the plane and they know where to camp.
    Not only are the circles not random, but as you can see from Charlie's video: neither are the loot tables.  I was watching him during his stream and it was literally as he said in the video: two identical games in a row.  So folks will be able to work out where the circle is going and, with enough time, figure out where the top tier loot will be.

Boo!
  • l1z1l
    109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jasonvp said:
    craign82 said:
    Well thats a shi**er.
    Not only are the circles not random, but as you can see from Charlie's video: neither are the loot tables.  I was watching him during his stream and it was literally as he said in the video: two identical games in a row.  So folks will be able to work out where the circle is going and, with enough time, figure out where the top tier loot will be.

Boo!
    zi! another is illusion
  • POLSKICZLOWIEK
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Unfortunately, circles are not ramdom!
    After Levelcap vid i start take photo of all circles. And yesterday got 3rd time circle was exactly as one in a past!
    I played ~100~150 match and I recognizedt 3 THISAME circle.
    So maybe is 100 predefined circles!