Battlefield V is the best one yet

Aiborne82
5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Change my mind. 

No no really though I think this game has a lot of hate out there. I’ve been playing since 1942 and this one is probably the most beautiful, cinematic experience I have ever received from a game environment. Past Bad Company 2 each battlefield game hasn’t been plagued with bugs and I think everyone freaks out every single time. Not to excuse it by any means but it’s nothing new either. The gameplay, and neat little details they have put into it really are awesome. It rewards squad play more than ever and I just wanted to say good job Dice. (Keep it up though you aren’t done) Once this is all said and done it’s going to be amazing and so heres a positive post for once. I pre ordered it for 80 dollars I don’t miss a dime and I’ve already played it more than BF1. Hope it’s got a long lifespan and they will continue to support it for the long haul. 

Internet couch warriors and game producers, you’ve been summoned 

Comments

• Aiborne82
    That’s a great point. 
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5375 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Good for you but not many can share the same feeling.
  • iTmBloodyRails
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do you mean on Xbox or pc? Because I have been playing since the franchise started and each game becomes more and more of a let down. Quit trying to make call of duty! Where is my battlefield? Where is the hardcore mode??? That has always been a staple of this game. We play battlefield because call of duty is unrealistic and a reskinned halo. What the hell... this game is sub par.
  • Aiborne82
    Definitely meant PC. I know we don’t have hardcore yet but I’m sure they will give it to us eventually. I almost feel like EA has a leash on Dice for releasing certain modes, servers, content, for stupid marketing reasons
  • astraussdc
    356 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, good for you.  I have a couple guys on my friends list who love it too and think it's the best thing going.  They're the rarity though.  Most everyone else I know has stopped playing altogether and moved on to less buggy frustrating games.  On the occasions when I feel like logging on myself the holdouts seem almost embarrassingly grateful to have someone to play with as BFV just doesn't seem to retain regular players for long.
  • mrtwotimes
    733 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Since everyone talks about people they know who play and their opinions, let me ask the following.   
    What is the average player base size for BF5?
    How many of that number do you know well and discuss the game in-depth?
    Unless the number you give is at least 50% of the average player base, you really don't know what a rarity or standard is for players or the game itself.  You are speaking only within your small "circle"
  • Zviko0
    1620 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's far from the best and that's all because of lack of content. If they start releasing maps, fast and a lot of them, then it will definitely be the best, one of at least.
  • rmanl
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Good that you like it, would like to share that feeling
  • ScottysDemise
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's up there with BF3 for me. Love it and play pretty much every day with some friends. Yes it's not perfect, but most games aren't upon release these days. Haters gonna hate, and players gonna play.
  • ViolationofDerp
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It still needs a lot of bug fixing, balancing and more content in general, but it definetely has potential to be the best BF.
  • MarxistDictator
    4875 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Feels too much like work to play. Just moving around scanning for campers constantly is draining.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    708 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Everyone on my friends list I have met from playing BF. You know how many of them I see playing BFV? A big fat zero. I do see them playing the previous BF games. I have a feeling OP is in the huge minority.
  • superteds
    1171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do you mean on Xbox or pc? Because I have been playing since the franchise started and each game becomes more and more of a let down. Quit trying to make call of duty! Where is my battlefield? Where is the hardcore mode??? That has always been a staple of this game. We play battlefield because call of duty is unrealistic and a reskinned halo. What the hell... this game is sub par.
    i have no idea where you think that hardcore has always been a staple of the franchise - it was modded in with early titles by modders and 3rd party servers, but it wasn't in the vanilla game. BF has always been unrealistic.
  • Aiborne82
    edited April 17
    Its interesting because everyone comes on here saying my friends play this not that and none of my friends play it so its obviously dying and yet there are whole groups who play all the time and its never hard to find a server. I think that players who enjoy the game dont come on the forums to demand everything from DICE and join the complain train that everyone else is on here for
  • MarxistDictator
    4875 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aiborne82 wrote: »
    Its interesting because everyone comes on here saying my friends play this not that and none of my friends play it so its obviously dying and yet there are whole groups who play all the time and its never hard to find a server

Its about as populated as BF4 atm. Which is a 5 year old game.

It says a lot about this game when people would rather play something dated but fun instead of the current one.
  • Aiborne82
    Suppose thats a good point in that manner. Ill be interested to see if it gains people like BF4 did after release because they patched the majority of the bugs and added more conteny albeit in a different manner
  • SirBobdk
    4014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

How do you know? Dice don't show any player count for BFV
  • Aiborne82
    I was actually curious about that too
  • MarxistDictator
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    MarxistDictator said:

How do you know? Dice don't show any player count for BFV

I just count servers. Dice doesn't want to embarrass themselves posting what we all know to be true.