Epic skins can only be bought with real money

whiteboy30588
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
What kinda of salty greedy development teams you are why should we have to pay for epic skins the only skins that look nice I have 80000 company coins for nothing I hate you dice this is absolutely garbage this is what we waited for aslap to face of all your fans I'm sick of this nothing new to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ game

Comments

• Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can have some of my 215k if you like? I have over 1.5mil SWBF coins too, you want them?
  • maskedocelot
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have these things actually got into game yet? My armoury tab today just said empty for everything.
  • ElliotLH
    9536 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have these things actually got into game yet? My armoury tab today just said empty for everything.

Yeah they came out yesterday.
  • PrairieGeek
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Because the fortniters are dumb enough to buy them.  Everyone is trying to cash in on that model.  They completely s**t the bed with the base game this time and are desperately trying to salvage some revenue.  That demographic of player wants not only to be good but to have a very recognizable character set so that if you catch a youtube or stream of their gameplay you instantly know it is them based on the teddy bear they wear on their back.  This is the end of Battlefield as we knew it.  They have officially sold out.
  • blindsniper63
    2552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What kinda of salty greedy development teams you are why should we have to pay for epic skins the only skins that look nice I have 80000 company coins for nothing I hate you dice this is absolutely garbage this is what we waited for aslap to face of all your fans I'm sick of this nothing new to do **** game
    You don't have to pay for them , you will be able to unlock them in assignments 
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just put in another 200 hours of play and you'll be able to unlock that bobble hat you've always wanted.
  • blindsniper63
    2552 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 said:
    Just put in another 200 hours of play and you'll be able to unlock that bobble hat you've always wanted.
    Have they got the Morris dancers skin?
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019

*Maypole sold separately.
  • blindsniper63
    dcs500 said:

*Maypole sold separately.
    You have to capture  and defend it, last man standing unlocks it
  • PvtJohnTowle
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The Heading of this post is incorrect 
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    but he didn't say all epic cosmetics
  • Jerfodor
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want my 6gb of space this stupid update cost me in room on my hd that I will never purchase a damn thing on. I will still look fancy with my napalm skinned  Drilling though woohoo (intentional lower case). 

• PvtJohnTowle
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    full951 wrote: »

Stop with the semantics- by the same token he didn't say "some" either
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Not my semantics. And yes, exactly. It was a crafted tweet that sounded like a promise when it wasn't
  • PvtJohnTowle
    edited April 2019
    full951 said:

Not my semantics. And yes, exactly. It was a crafted tweet that sounded like a promise when it wasn't

You said it, so you are being semantic. How can you sit there and say not yours?   You are reading too much into the tweet from Braddock512. How do you know it wasn't? You make generic statements without any basis. This forum is full of raging young males acting as keyboard warriors. Until it is proven otherwise, I am going to believe it includes everything. You can believe otherwise and rage at your keyboard all day. 
  • ninjapenquinuk
    2247 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On a different thread i wrote; "yeah, they don't say whether the Epics you can get via progression will be the same ones or different to, the ones you can buy"

EA Alexander replied;  "It's the same pool of Epics, just not all of them will be available through progression straight away. Hope this clears up the confusion."
  • LoliDominator
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I guess alot of kids on here are upset cause their mom wont let them use her credit card to get these epic skins. guys have you noticed they havent put a DLC out yet and just putting out content for free hmm and everyone here is salty cause they cant use CC.

Im not defending DICE or shilling them or whatever, im just pointing out that they have a company breathing down their necks wanting to see results and revenue. You're the one here that wants all theses skins for basically nothing.

From what the tweet says and how you interpret it, everyone can get one thing out of it: that it will be coming soon. So be patient and see what happens. You have answers to questions now. Gotta see if they hold up, just b**** later not now.