oh my please nerf its flyplan one shot tank

SuperGamingSWE
20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited April 17
flyplan get 6 PDR and 4000LB bomb how it tank can surival even heavy tank cant not surival it

6 PDR have really ridiculous fast reload shot
4000LB bomb its really ridiculous can one shot heavy tank it no matter how much hp it tank have 4000LB bomb pretty much ONE SHOT YOU TANK

it no matter of tank surival flyplan 6PDR it still flyplan drop you 4000LB bomb to finish off you it there no chance to tank surival it are slow as ####

im going tell you somthing about 4000LB bomb its really ridiculous  can one shot heavy tank even AA tank cant not take down flyplay for it have most ridiculous 4000LB one shot aa tank and flyplan have 6 PDR and 4000LB who devs was it idea where balance? who was idea to one shot heavy tank damn

here problem tank now must watch out for enamy tank assault enamy and flyplan can one shot tank its litte to much devs??

its so really ridiculous and dumb devs gave flyplan 6 PDR and 4000LB Bomb in sametime

do you agree to nerf flyplan with 6 PDR AND 4000LB bomb

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8167 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd agree if they weren't balanced by being made of paper, so at least it's easy to shoot down.
  • LankRich
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The 4000lb bomb has already been nerfed to **** with its damage and blast radius being slashed in the last update, I don't think it should be nerfed anymore.
    It was an idiotic decision in the first place to add a bomb that big into the game. Being 4000lb, it should be up there with the V1 rocket and should pretty much obliterate most ground targets with ease, leaving nothing but big fat gaping hole in the ground. It's never going to be balanced, as pilots will forever think it's underpowered, whereas troops on the ground will think its OP.

However, the 6 PDR should have it's fire rate reduced at least, it is wayyyyy to easy to take out tanks with that
  • Masqerader
    627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No it doesn't need a nerf.

• YourLocalPlumber
    2793 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    LankRich said:
    The 4000lb bomb has already been nerfed to **** with its damage and blast radius being slashed in the last update, I don't think it should be nerfed anymore.
    It was an idiotic decision in the first place to add a bomb that big into the game. Being 4000lb, it should be up there with the V1 rocket and should pretty much obliterate most ground targets with ease, leaving nothing but big fat gaping hole in the ground. It's never going to be balanced, as pilots will forever think it's underpowered, whereas troops on the ground will think its OP.

However, the 6 PDR should have it's fire rate reduced at least, it is wayyyyy to easy to take out tanks with that
    I think it should be buffed back to its release state, but given massive cooldown so that pilots would think before randomly dropping it anywhere they like.  Right now it doesn't make sense, this bomb is twice as big as Stuka's 1000Kg bomb, yet does same damage with same blast radius.
  • SuperGamingSWE
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LankRich said:

I think it should be buffed back to its release state, but given massive cooldown so that pilots would think before randomly dropping it anywhere they like.  Right now it doesn't make sense, this bomb is twice as big as Stuka's 1000Kg bomb, yet does same damage with same blast radius.

how 4000LB can still one shot tiger H1 with full HP front armor