Battlefield 4 Premium 2019

SoTasty21
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I am a long time lover and player of all BF titles since bad company 2. I have premium for BF4 on my PlayStation 3, but not my PlayStation 4. It's there a way to get premium on my PS4? If there isn't can you please implement one EA?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    7829 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think so and believe you would need to buy it again.
  • TTSBurrell
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    "To migrate your BF4 Premium from PS3 to your PS4 you will need to log in with the same PSN account that you originally purchased Premium with on PS3, then install BF4, start BF4, then go to the BF4 in game store to the premium section and "re-purchase" BF4 premium for Zero dollars."

Hopefully this helps. 
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ima try this with my XBOX since I'm fairly certain I had Premium on 360 before the Red Ring of Death ate it (only had digital download, no disc--I'll never make that mistake again)