Welcome to Grind

Comments

• TheShwaaa
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fluff.
  • MatthewSkeet
    342 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looking forward to this game.... Not
    90% of players will be on bipods with mg42
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey that's me
  • HRF_Yoken
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Infrantry is good idea but why 64P with tiny map like this ..?
  • K3GG3RATOR
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've played every BF since 1942, so I'm not a hater.  But whyyyy so much infantry focused content?  More Bombastic, less Grind.  More Battlefield, less CoD.
  • j79b
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok.. Next!!
  • Ben500
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I love this, focused hard core intense firefights. Harder for campers, and less random run around like cod. Much better.
  • Trokey66
    8066 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Could prove interesting but 64 players?

Yikes!
  • TheyHaveScissors
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Another TOW I wont be doing, how is Grind going to be fun again?

You just put everything what was wrong with BF3 metro into one gamemode. Congrats on not taking Battlefield seriously DICE.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    705 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Definitely feels like filler, but it's not that bad. They've decked out Twisted Steel bridge with a whole under section and added more cover.

If anyone needs to level up their MMG's, now's the time.
  • FragbaitDax
    180 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played a couple of rounds, Rotterdam and Devastation. Initial impressions is if you love Support for Bipod farming or Assault for explosive spam then you'll love this. Or, if you are the type of player that enjoys being shredded in an instant, then this is the mode for you.

Hate it. But I get others will love it.
  • DrewZome
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why you gotta make all the good game modes limited time instead give us bs like firestorm battlefield does not need to be another royale game we also have breakthrough and frontlines which are practically the same idk I don't ever play them and neither does anyone else cause when I try I get half full matches
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1976 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Definitely feels like filler, but it's not that bad. They've decked out Twisted Steel bridge with a whole under section and added more cover.

MMGs are the only weapons I don't have maxed out, but regardless I doubt I will be proning any time soon.
  • AssassinoX1
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So shoot them in the face when they are aiming elsewhere or start lobbing explosives at them. With the tight quarters you're bound to hit at least a few people, especially if they are static. 
  • Kongo030
    604 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Love this mode and love the rotation. Squad Conquest, Rush and now Grind are excellent modes and cycling them doesn't split the playerbase by offering variety at the same time. Great concept but not compatible with the 'I want it all and I want it now' generation.
  • BadLX
    I have to say that I'm very disappointed by this game mode. As a player since BF1942/DCM, this is not the style of gameplay that appeals to me, and I feel that it is unfortunate that resources were taken away from improving core elements of the game, to develop Conquest:Grind
  • Betovilu
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is honestly a lot of fun. Definately helps with certain weapons and masteries. Especially fun with the melee goals if you can get behind them! Diggin it guys good stuff!
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    705 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

MMGs are the only weapons I don't have maxed out, but regardless I doubt I will be proning any time soon.
    You are a man of honour good sir. You'll be the only one on the map who isn't
  • hici2033
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    okay this is pure ****. Overglorified MMG camp fest. And you need at least 3 rounds of grind to get the De Lisle. Jesus christ and someone thought this would be a good idea
  • scienceteacher74
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love it, good work, it is hectic but fun. The only feedback would be to increase the tickets to 600. The other feedback would be to get rid of piats for this mode
This discussion has been closed.