This just shows how incompetant the dev team are on this game.This weeks challange

mattd3162014
313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
One of the last missions to unlock the commando carbine is to get 5 kills with it!LMFAO these guys are just plane dumb

Comments

• UraniumReaper
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wow... for real?
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Side mission after you unlocked the gun... The devs make many mistakes but you're making **** up here.
  • PackersDK
    952 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, the OP must fell a bit “dumb” now. It’s just a side mission, and can be done easily after unlock. 
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    PackersDK wrote: »
    Well, the OP must fell a bit “dumb” now. It’s just a side mission, and can be done easily after unlock. 

OP’s avatar fits perfectly.

Edit:
    image0.png
    Post edited by TEKNOCODE on
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When the need to 'hate' becomes so overpowering, all common sense flees!

Good one OP, good one.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow... for real?

yeah for real this just sums up this dev team.
  • mattd3162014
    TEKNOCODE said:

Edit:
    image0.pngWhen you go to the tides of war mission this is not explained anywhere in it what so over,yes there are two options to unlock but the fact that this is NOT mentioned anywhere on the tides of war chapter again just shows how useless the dev team is.Not to mention the game has more graphical bugs the when it first released
  • mattd3162014
    Trokey66 said:

Good one OP, good one.

Westie is that you???Because you sure sound like a that schill.I bet you think the last patch was amazing too lol.

• TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE said:

Edit:

When you go to the tides of war mission this is not explained anywhere in it what so over,yes there are two options to unlock but the fact that this is NOT mentioned anywhere on the tides of war chapter again just shows how useless the dev team is.Not to mention the game has more graphical bugs the when it first released

I took one look at the tow screen and determined that it’s AFTER the carbine is unlocked.

• Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 said:

Good one OP, good one.
    Westie is that you???Because you sure sound like a that schill.I bet you think the last patch was amazing too lol.

You're funny!
  • TEKNOCODE
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 said:

Good one OP, good one.

You're funny!
    You’re not fooling anyone!
    image0.jpg
  • IamSoSorry59
    161 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I alway´s had the impressing that I am the most simple person here on the forum,but it aint so . LOL
  • fisknyllet17
    1763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Good thing that you uninstalled the game weeks ago op. Now you don't have to worry about these things.
  • Trokey66
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Trokey66 said:

Good one OP, good one.

You're funny!
    You’re not fooling anyone!
    image0.jpg

Bugger, found out!
  • xKusagamix
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm pretty sure that you don't even need to do that Assignment to unlock the gun, it's just there for more Chapter XP. "How incompetent", such irony.

• CHAMMOND1992
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The funniest thing is that OP is probably just now realizing how dumb this thread makes him look.
  • StealthAria
    576 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wonder how long it'll take to realize this thread won't die either.  Not until it gets locked anyway.