Who thinks visibilty is horrible in this game? (VOTE)

Comments

• Naskoni
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's fine.
  • Narfiam
    197 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When you are inside a building you see the outside of the building too bright and when you are outside of a building you see the inside too dark.
    That's the main problem in visibility for me.
  • MrCamp121
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont have any issued anymore. Minus this apparently new or returning glitch where players are running around with no red or blue icons above their head distinguishing who is who. Literally shot an entire magazine into someone yesterday and i guess he was a friendly lmao

Oh...and some dude ran across my screen and disappeared. He was never there
  • MrCamp121
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont have any issued anymore. Minus this apparently new or returning glitch where players are running around with no red or blue icons above their head distinguishing who is who. Literally shot an entire magazine into someone yesterday and i guess he was a friendly lmao

Oh...and some dude ran across my screen and disappeared. He was never there

Best part of the guy disappearing was a teammate behind looking at the spot i was shooting, then looking at me like "WTF?" haha
  • Masqerader
    631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So I'm fairly new to this forum and I've come across some people who think visibility is fine. I personally think visibility is atrocious, but I do see people defending it from time to time. Vote up if you think visibility is horrible and comment if you think it's fine.

Edit: You don't have to give me free votes :) Just comment below if you think it's ok or not.

People hiding in cover ya, they can be hard to see, but isn't that the point? People out in the open? No trouble at all. Are you playing on pc or console?
  • SpinachVsKale
    185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, but this is way too powerful. Your damn near invincible when you go prone or even when standing still on certain backgrounds. This becomes the whole meta of this game is who can hide/camp better......BORING!! Pair this up with the fast TTK and your going to have a crappy experience. You can see people out in the open you say….scroll up and look @Hawxxeye video. Here is a video showing how big of a issue this really is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iyj8aaV2UM
  • SpinachVsKale
    I can't even count the amount of times I've been killed by someone that I could SWEAR was not there when I looked only to have them suddenly appear there when they killed me.
    Oh yea, I especially remember this before the kill cam patch.
  • spartanx169x
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is the current state of BF V- 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alrU_v4XktU 
  • SirBobdk
    4021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is the current state of BF V- 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alrU_v4XktU 

Lol that's funny :D and true :D
  • krliathbirdeate
    281 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed
  • astraussdc
    356 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's awful
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So I'm fairly new to this forum and I've come across some people who think visibility is fine. I personally think visibility is atrocious, but I do see people defending it from time to time. Vote up if you think visibility is horrible and comment if you think it's fine.

Edit: You don't have to give me free votes :) Just comment below if you think it's ok or not.
    I rarely have issues with visibility, and I tend to like the weather which sometimes really messes with visibility as it allows me to move and flank without being picked off by some sniper sitting on a roof or hilltop.  Occasionally I'll be surprised by some guy prone in rubble because I didn't see him, but it doesn't happen often enough to make me grind my teeth, apparently some folks have very different mileage.
  • Gundidrone
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yep they need to either increase visibility or bring back 3D spot.

Btw If you put your graphics settings on low it makes it easier to see through smoke and vegetation.
  • Hawxxeye
    5387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I rarely have issues with visibility, and I tend to like the weather which sometimes really messes with visibility as it allows me to move and flank without being picked off by some sniper sitting on a roof or hilltop.  Occasionally I'll be surprised by some guy prone in rubble because I didn't see him, but it doesn't happen often enough to make me grind my teeth, apparently some folks have very different mileage.

have you looked at infantry, especially in hamada from the plane PoV?
  • StealthAria
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can't even count the amount of times I've been killed by someone that I could SWEAR was not there when I looked only to have them suddenly appear there when they killed me.
    In my experience, 80% of the time when that **** happens it's because the guy actually didn't appear until then.  The game has horrid occlusion problems and often overcompensates for peeker's advantage.

Play slow and the visibility is fine, play fast and it starts getting real bad.
  • SpinachVsKale
    In my experience, 80% of the time when that **** happens it's because the guy actually didn't appear until then.  The game has horrid occlusion problems and often overcompensates for peeker's advantage.

Play slow and the visibility is fine, play fast and it starts getting real bad.
    This is part of the problem that's taking the fun out for some players. Not everyone likes to play slow and defensive. I think we can all agree that playing slow and having a 3x scope in this game is the way to go. 3x scopes are a crutch in this game and promotes camping due to the bad visibility.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I think word atrocious is too nice to describe this visibility.
  • megacarlosx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not only visibility but enemies make little to no approaching audio making it useless to use a surround headset