I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rsp with admins plus additional layer/s of AC needed. The game is not worth playing right now and a refund should be offered as it doesn't even meet it's own terms. We've been fed empty promises, seen and heard nothing from Dice and are expected to waste our own enjoyment time chasing and reporting cheaters. No thanks. Give us a refund and will gladly forget about this game. Pathetic game protection. Who was it said BF V would lead the way.. was that in supporting cheaters?!
    Look no further than my signature.
  • STOPchris
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The game is dying now too. EA is making such **** games lately. Not a penny more from me. nIm
  • Micas99
    812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh that thread is golden..

Multiplayer Producer
    12 points·6 months ago

It means we don't talk about anti cheat details as it tips off the cheat makers. But we are doing quite well on that front, is all I can say.

• Agent_Sars
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with red label... You need to impliment RSP soon to keep the die hards of the bf franchise wanting to come back. Sooner than later dice please!
  • 287martin
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes we need dedicated rental servers not the half baked version from BF1. Servers with full control to those paying for it. Other smaller developers manage to have better anti cheat and great rental servers paid for by clans of hard-core gamers, what's EAs reason/excuse for not providing these ? Do it right and people will pay for it
  • Blutfleisch
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 19
    jog0ff said:
    SirBobdk said:
    jog0ff said:
     found another WW2 fps game wheres no k/d stats
    which one ?

Hell Let Loose mate (its in beta testing stage to be released June this year), the game is hard due to being very realistic, team play is crucial, not fire team only, whole faction need to cooperate to win
    Hell Let Loose looks promising. Tracking it since i saw some very early videos. Also Squad is really good if you are into such style, but isn't WWII. For me,it's even better than Arma 3, and most important, not need/forced to install 100+ mods to join servers. Here's some gameplay:

• FierceBrosnan007
    975 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    Oh that thread is golden..

tiggrMultiplayer Producer12 points·6 months ago It means we don't talk about anti cheat details as it tips off the cheat makers. But we are doing quite well on that front, is all I can say.

Maybe he meant financially lol. ;-)

• CaptHotah
    1026 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 19
    How many more rounds does it take DICE?? Thats 240 rounds ruined for legit players.

https://i.imgur.com/VfeXQIO.jpg
  • CaptHotah
    1026 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 19
    How many more rounds DICE?? Thats 240 rounds ruined for us legit players

https://imgur.com/VfeXQIO
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah said:

Yeah, but if that is a forum regular, or one of his friends, then:
    1.  It could be possible.  Were you in the room with him when he played all of those rounds?
    2.  This is a witch hunt.
    3.  You don't have a good gaming chair.
    4.  Spectator mode doesn't reflect what the player sees.  For example, you see 239 wins.  He sees 240 wins.
    5.  You didn't factor a bunch of things into account.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 20
    CaptHotah said:

1.  It could be possible.  Were you in the room with him when he played all of those rounds?
    4.  Spectator mode doesn't reflect what the player sees.  For example, you see 239 wins.  He sees 240 wins.
    Cute but no

2 , 4, and 5 have all happened and are valid
    Sure the comment is in jest but lets not spin the narrative her
  • g0merpile
    479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah said:

Cute but no

2 , 4, and 5 have all happened and are valid
    Sure the comment is in jest but lets not spin the narrative her

Thats all Folks
  • parkingbrake
    3009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 said:
    That's what those of you who are still playing the game are up against. It is remarkable that the game is in this state. Dice is pathetic.
    It's a safe bet that such decisions are not made by DICE, but by EA.  EA has the checkbook, and EA makes policy.  I think there are competence issues with DICE, but when it comes to policy it's all on EA.
  • OskooI_007
    457 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 20
    Next gen consoles seem to be shaping up nicely.

- 3rd generation Ryzen CPU with 8 cores and 7nm
    - AMD Navi GPU
    - Hardware accelerated 3D audio
    - SSD storage drive
    - 8k resolution support
    - Release date 2020

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2019-sony-next-gen-playstation-5-spec-analysis

Then we can have a real anti-cheat solution that actually works. I've been reporting the same aimbotter in BF1 for over a month. He's still playing. 60 headshots per round with LMG.

GG FairFight
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 20
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Next gen consoles seem to be shaping up nicely.

- 3rd generation Ryzen CPU with 8 cores and 7nm
    - AMD Navi GPU
    - Hardware accelerated 3D audio
    - SSD storage drive
    - 8k resolution support
    - Release date 2020

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2019-sony-next-gen-playstation-5-spec-analysis

Then we can have a real anti-cheat solution that actually works. I've been reporting the same aimbotter in BF1 for over a month. He's still playing. 60 headshots per round with LMG.

GG FairFight

It's still a no for me unfortunately. 120fps / 144 fps is still a deal breaker for me. I just can't go back to 60 it's such an eye sore and no where near as responsive.

Give me an option to swap hardware for better performance but still have an enclosed ecosystem then sure I'll switch.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    Micas99 said:
    That's what those of you who are still playing the game are up against. It is remarkable that the game is in this state. Dice is pathetic.
    It's a safe bet that such decisions are not made by DICE, but by EA.  EA has the checkbook, and EA makes policy.  I think there are competence issues with DICE, but when it comes to policy it's all on EA.

Quoted from micas himself

"EA is pathetic"

I agree.
  • pimpuk
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    without doubt that is the worst ive seen it tonight , total bot fest 
  • Micas99
    812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ya, I think it's highly likely that I move FPS'ing over to the PS5. It'll be interesting to see how they design the input devices. My preference would be they lock out all 3rd party devices, and maybe Sony would would license mice and keyboards from a 3rd party.. logitech, razer, etc. Highly doubt that would happen. At least bots and wallhacks wouldn't be a thing. Heck.. just take recoil out of the games, problem solved. Otherwise everyone is going to have to go through the hassle to setup no-recoil macros on their mice.

EA may be thinking the same thing.. why bother with anti-cheat now when the next round of consoles will probably dominate the PC for shooters.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    So I read the article again so microsoft is possibly teasing 120hz support?

Wishful thinking but I'd drop 600 right now if they confirm it.
  • OskooI_007
    457 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Current gen Xbox already supports 120hz, but no games take advantage of it. That could change with next gen. If a game can do 60fps @ 4k it should do 120fps @ 1440p.

Hopefully developers add native mouse support to PS5 games. Even if I have to game at 60fps and use a XIM adapter, I'm still switching to PS5. These last 3 years of dealing with cheaters in Battlefield games has left a bad taste in my mouth. Cheating in all PC games for that matter.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!