No UK servers tonight?

shaunUK24
75 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
All the servers are German 😔

Comments

• pj2905
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still no UK servers. What's happened to them? Only German
  • pj2905
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Too laggy to play on German servers for me (in UK). I guess I'll go play bf1 and see if that's the same
  • Mushy_Peaz_
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same on ps4 tweeted to dice people about this but surprise surprise no reply :'( had a sweet 8-9 ping on UK servers
    Very strange all the silence.
  • shaunUK24
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same again tonight. Beyond a joke this game lately
  • pj2905
    It was the same on bf1 too, don't know why I thought it would be any different, blindly optimistic or just plain stupid?! I used to enjoy this game immensely, but with the tweaks to ttk ttd etc it's not as good as before. Still issues with tank controls, issues with customising your equipment and being forced into the game even though your still tweaking things, graphical glitches, and that's just to name a few. Dice need to up their game. Rant over. Sorry about that
  • KPNuts74
    696 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, UK servers are AWOL. Braddock/Dice - any official explanation???
  • shaunUK24
    That's the annoying part.. We never get any updates on why these things are happening. Bugs are still in the game from day one
  • pj2905
    Trying German servers tonight again. 24-30 ping on sky fibre up to 73mb. Used to be 14 pretty consistently on UK servers, seen rubber banding and crap hit detection on German servers. I bet they're thinking they can bin UK servers and we'll make do with German ones. Maybe I'm just cynical
  • KPNuts74
    696 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    pj2905 wrote: »
    Trying German servers tonight again. 24-30 ping on sky fibre up to 73mb. Used to be 14 pretty consistently on UK servers, seen rubber banding and crap hit detection on German servers. I bet they're thinking they can bin UK servers and we'll make do with German ones. Maybe I'm just cynical
    I think this too and as someone who has been a pro-active supporter of BFV all the way through find these covert changes offensive.
  • pj2905
    If it is the case, I'll avoid all battlefield/ battlefront games in the future, I'm not putting up with sub standard performance in games that require a fast connection to play properly
  • KPNuts74
    pj2905 wrote: »
    If it is the case, I'll avoid all battlefield/ battlefront games in the future, I'm not putting up with sub standard performance in games that require a fast connection to play properly

As I say. I would at least like them to be transparent. Maybe the player count is so much lower than they expected they can’t justify so many servers all over.
  • shaunUK24
    There's no way they can bin the UK servers, but by the look of it. There getting rid of all servers. Only find two German ones at the moment 😂
  • iano1978
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The UK servers have been disabled to improve matchmaking.
    There's a thread in the General discussion area about it.
  • shaunUK24
    You got to be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ me
  • pj2905
    Seems like codswallop to me, utter tripe reason. I really dislike the fact after reading the thread about how they'll give a better service with better communication then completely plop all over their promise and drop the servers with a half baked excuse about matchmaking, sorry but it was fine before. Their are issues with the game but matchmaking speed wasn't one of them, poor populating of games-yes, implementation of ping capping to make for a better experience for the majority -no. But matchmaking speed issues, no, never. Thanks ea and dice
  • pj2905
    Sorry, bad grammar, should have been "there are issues " not their.
  • Mushy_Peaz_
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Anybody know where the match making problems outside the UK servers are ?😴
    Again no problem for me anybody else in the UK have such bad match making before UK servers went AWOL😭
  • shaunUK24
    It's all BS. Like everthing else in the world...we don't know what happening deep down and we will never know. Easy to take the customers money but getting a good service.... Well
  • lleveller
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm sure there was nothing in the small print to suggest they'd take away the UK servers once we all paid money. Seems writing in the forums falls on death ears and are only here to vent our frustrations with an increasingly broken game.

I would suggest writing direct to
    C.e.o of ea sports Andrew Wilson to
    [email protected]
  • JamieCurnock
    737 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ah is this why it's been playing like garbage recently. I'm using a one x and honestly the frame rate drops are like playing bf4 again on the base Xbox (when the building came down on shanghai).

It's so so bad, the frame drops are major (down to 10-20 fps (I'm guessing) although only lasts a second or so. They are happening more and more frequently tho which is worrying.