How often do you play BF5 and will you continue too play and support DICE?

Comments

• GenCuster
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lately many untracked in TRN ....
    both in BfV, Bf1, Bf4 .........

• Billydoc1
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I play BFV everyday, after work and just chilling on the weekend, i love the content theyre putting out so far in my opinion (not shilling just a huge supporter of this series) i played since badcompany just only have veteran status for BFI on this account.
    we love BF
    we want the best for the series
    i am not going anywhere
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 22
    It would be such a better game if the enemy visibility issues are finally alleviated. Dice, please?
  • the_lone_ran9er
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm playing it now, really like it to an extent but I realize some of it's shortcomings. We'll see how I feel about it in a month or so. I love the engine/graphics/movement etc.   I feel #1 they need to increase squad size for a more social experience that's a gimme. After that I think they need to do something dramatic with Conquest mode, modes are a little to Team Death Matchy for me, all of them.  They gave people what they wanted, a more infantry combat oriented game but it resulted in an overall more Team Death Match COD Type playstyle. Directional combat needs to come back a bit and a little less whirly swirly TDM feel. Bring us a BIG map and do something creative with the spawn/flag systems in order to encourage big focused battles and less back capping empty flags on the fly.
  • Key2Destiny
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lol I can barely find a game that's either well balanced or near full. Like the game is so dead I can only find 1 Breakthrough server in North America (I don't count ground ops because the mode is terrible).
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 22
    Played for over 300 hours and continue playing.

Finally Dice fixed many of the errors done with bc2-bf1, making the gameplay alot less casual, inserting good gameplay mechanic more similar to good Battlefield instead cod(partial regen, attrition, supply station for example).

They have problem with contents, but considered the playerbase continue to be steady(many full servers and a quick matchmaking) and there is a steady flow of new players, they are doing a good work even only with tow.

Forum continue to be a little minority and luckily ignored or this game will never evolved.
  • Jeffamb0
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have over 3k hours on bf4 but didnt like bf1 and have already quit bf5
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1094 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lol I can barely find a game that's either well balanced or near full. Like the game is so dead I can only find 1 Breakthrough server in North America (I don't count ground ops because the mode is terrible).
    May have to check your filters.  My USA and conquest for advance filters showed 100+ servers.  Yeah they mix in grind with conquest.  Even before grind was out last week there were like over 30+ conquest servers.
  • the_lone_ran9er
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played for over 300 hours and continue playing.

Finally Dice fixed many of the errors done with bc2-bf1, making the gameplay alot less casual, inserting good gameplay mechanic more similar to good Battlefield instead cod(partial regen, attrition, supply station for example).

They have problem with contents, but considered the playerbase continue to be steady(many full servers and a quick matchmaking) and there is a steady flow of new players, they are doing a good work even only with tow.

Forum continue to be a little minority and luckily ignored or this game will never evolved.
    I want to see them increase the Squad size to 6 or at least back to 5. To allow for a more social experience and a greater chance of meeting players you can get along with. Fortnite you can die and get new squad mates every few minutes if your not winning. You inevitably make friends. But with BFV I can play for hours in silence sometimes.  We need more squad mates which gives more purpose to discussing strategy. 4 man is just wrong for this game. 

The game SQUAD gives you 9 Squad Mates !  It's great, you always have at least someone to communicate and work with.
  • unctheels
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 22
    i used to play almost every day. i now play maybe 3 or 4 days a week at the most. im burnt out on playing the same maps over and over. DICE seems obsessed with making a lot of new game modes. i just want more maps on the same game modes we already love and play. if the next BF doesnt have Premium or at least a good number of "guaranteed" maps i wont buy it.
  • Noodlesocks
    2484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I mostly only play with my brother at this point. It's so woefully underdeveloped that I just can't see Dice Sweden being able to catch up within the next 12 months.
  • OrionPherrit
    427 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 23
    I typically play every day but I suspect I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. I have a history
    Appropriate considering where Dice is located… 🤣

I still soldier on an hour or so daily to farm 300 cc and because I’m a masochist, and this leaves less permanent scarring than self-flagellation, but even I have limits. Maybe I should hire an s and m dominatress instead. 😣

I’ll stick around for awhile to see what comes up next, but won’t re-up for any more EA games. I gave them a chance to prove they weren’t just greedy capitalists, but everybody was right about them. I had more fun on BF1, however I’m maxed out there: 5 stars, field marshal, shogun of Europe, whatever. Here we’re still stuck at colonel. 😒

These maps got old after less than a week. Heard we’ll eventually get to fight in Crete, so now my teammates will have a legitimate excuse to be ****. 😝

So far, most of the Armory exchange are expensive compared to other games & fairly derivative from existing skins. This week’s offerings are pretty sparse. I won’t pay $7.50 worth of batcoins just to be a stupid dogcatcher! 💩

I don’t mind recycling WW1 weapons, but not when we’re still waiting on M1 Garand, M3, PPSh41, etc. That’s like a Vietnam game where we have to use BAR against AK47s.

And I’m starting to wonder: Do we have to attack Pearl Harbor ourselves just to get Americans in this game???

CBS283_cbcc39ce-afa6-4453-879f-c1be1bfc2829.png?v=1547818648

Post edited by OrionPherrit on
  • Godmodegta
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bumping thread

BFV been out for 6 month? how is everyone? still playing active? or not so much ,or  just uninstall?  There been 3 gun's, added 2 elite.. outfit... Squad conquest is back, I kinda wish DICE kept the game mode for player who enjoy it..  Also the up coming AT rifle for Recon class.

• tsem13
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i was playing BFV from release day until a 1.5 month ago. I have quitted the game and no i will not support dice anymore because they don't care about their playerbase. Honestly i believe they don't give 2 shts about us. 
    Cheating problem rampage in every map, every mode ,  every day with no solution in the horizon !!!!
    They are forcing players to play a mode that don't like (BR mode in Battlefield ??? Really ??? )

Sorry guys , although i really , really wanted to support and play full time .... it is not possible . this game is unplayable anymore.
  • TFBisquit
    1212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s going downhill for me after each new patch. While I agreed that some mechanics could be better, the way they approach them are not to my liking.
    Besides, playing a round is hardly relaxing, too much concentration required.
  • KPNuts74
    484 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Godmodegta wrote: »
    Bumping thread

BFV been out for 6 month? how is everyone? still playing active? or not so much ,or  just uninstall?  There been 3 gun's, added 2 elite.. outfit... Squad conquest is back, I kinda wish DICE kept the game mode for player who enjoy it..  Also the up coming AT rifle for Recon class.

Still playing daily, still loving it.
  • Trokey66
    8071 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 7
    It is becoming a struggle to find the fun but there isn't a better alternative for me at the moment.
    Post edited by Trokey66 on
  • JUJAMAKILL
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've probably clocked up at least 400hrs in game so far. My squad and I play  5-6 hrs every Friday and Saturday night PS4 Oceanic Servers. Occasionally I will play for a few hours through the week. Absolutely love the game play in BF5.

But the lack of new maps, and constant game breaking bugs being implemented in each patch is wearing on us all. Just about worn us down I reckon. BF5's only saving grace is that we haven't had a replacement game come out as yet. If that was to happen.... I doubt we would stay much longer.