I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I know, thus the value neutral formulation.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My post got binned.. if a mod would please jail-break it.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I know, thus the value neutral formulation.
    This explains our situation.  The mistrust started during BF1 (not gonna really argue with you if you change the point in time) with the very poor anti-cheat, and the exclusive use of FairFight.  The situation has continually degenerated for over two years, with Sean Merson and his team still working on how to notify us about bans.  See below.

(I know the community wants us to better surface information regarding bans. My hands are somewhat tied on this, but we are looking at the best way of getting this information out which will satisfy all parties, the community included.)  link:  https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/bfm2du/do_not_do_the_grind_flare_challenge_warning/

I don't see, and I will wager you and the others reading, do not see how it can take two years to come up with a policy, with "the best way of getting this information out which will satisfy all parties, the community included."  You guys have had two years, for crying out loud....And they want to satisfy all parties, "the community included."  Who else do they have to satisfy?  EA?  Their lawyers?  The pseudo laws of the European Union against, "naming and shaming of a gamertag?"  Do you need to..."satisfy the hackers?"

I mean, we're still here, we all care, that is why we are posting here, but this constant gaslighting, the "soon," the "we need 2 years to come up with a policy..."  I don't know about the rest of you guys, but man...oh man, this isn't the 90s...This *will* kill the reputation of the Franchise, we will remember the Battlefield franchise just like, "Hey, remember when GM had the Pontiac line?  Yeah, those cars aren't around any more..."  Or, better yet, "I remember having a VW Beetle.  Those cars were cute back in the day.  Not much good for today, though."

I know that I have archived every page of this thread.  Well, not just this thread, but more importantly, the threads with the admin's names.  Lots of you are old enough...remember what happened to Michael Richards, Mel Gibson, Paul Reubens, Lindsey Lohan, or Tila Tequila?  You remember the names...I don't see how the names on those sticky posts way at the top of the forums...Br...  Dan....  Those names will be associated with Battlefield...And I don't know about you, but I will definitely think more than twice before I get involved with a game that has their name associated with it.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm convinced it takes so long to ban cheaters in Battlefield due to DICE manually reviewing each 'flagged' account before issuing a ban. There's probably only a handful of employees at EA who review cheat reports and have the authority to issue bans.

I am not sure it works that way.  I can be wrong.  I would think...But I am attributing a thought process to this, I would think that with each ban there would be at least a brief "check this box for the reason," rather than just, "#tY96ip."

Then again, I think of the movie, "As Good As It Gets," where a dialogue goes like this:

"How do you write women so well?"

"I think of a man, and take away reason, and accountability."

=========================

I think of a corporation, and take away reason, and accountability.

EA/DICE.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wouldn't you like to think that the latest triple A fps shooter would include at the very least a clientside anticheat and support RSP! Absolutely mind boggling poor decisions to leave out both which are the core fundamentals in any half decent modern game. There is no anticheat in BF V. FF is a statistic analysis tool and a poor one at that. There is zero clientside ac in BF V and it appears as though there is nothing server side. Looks like there are a couple of people in a room handing out the odd ban. Nothing more. No stats. No naming of cheaters.. Easy to rebuy a new account/game.. the whole thing is a mess. If they wanted to clear up the cheating there are two easy steps to take that would go a long way in restoring faith amongst the loyal fans and rebuilding support, not to mention EA would be reaping the rewards from massive sales.

<snip>
    Fortnite uses two anti-cheats, BattleEye and EAC, and as you can see on that game's forums there are players claiming Fortnite has no anti-cheat at all which they know because that game is riddled with cheaters.  PUBG has three anti-cheats including BattleEye, and the worst cheating I've ever seen in an online game.
    </snip>.
    That's not the current state for PUBG. It's actually the only game where I've seen the private hack sellers stop selling a cheat. The devs also update the community with the details of what they're doing.  You know.. the complete opposite of the "tip off the cheaters" thing you get around here. PUBG has, by far, the best anti-cheat for PC shooters.. period. If we're ranking, the BF series is probably the worst imo.. with no real AC as best I can tell. I really wish I could give you the name of the player that I looked at recently that has 12,789 total kills.. 11,570 head shots. When that most absurd of stats is possible, it is evident that the anti-cheat is either a team of one guy looking at report submissions, or.. nothing. 

That's (lack of real info from Dice) one of the most maddening things I've ever seen in relation to the cheating epidemic in BF games. How vacuous would you have to be to believe that telling people the broader information about how you're doing some sort of security would lead to that security being breached easier? That, by far, is the silliest thing I've seen said in a BF forum. If telling somebody that you've got brand X security system for your house makes it easier for said thief to rob your house, that security system is worthless.. or as I'm fond of saying.. pathetic.

I think EA has so many dumpster fires to deal with right now that money for anti-cheat at Dice has to be the lowest of priorities. Now.. making cosmetic items.. that's important and they've probably got a lot of artists employed right now. Anti-cheat engineers? Not so much.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    This guy.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/186139/cheaters-hackers-in-nearly-every-match-conquest#latest

There has been some time since i have played Battlefield, I did not play it for 4 ish months. Wiped the dust off, installed it and wanted to try it again after several patches and added content.

And now there is cheaters/hackers in nearly every multiplayer matched that i have played so far. People with over 50 kills and 2-3 deaths, Instantly headshotting everything that comes within lethal range.

I know there is cheaters/hackers in all multiplayer games, but now i have faced the same hackers 2-3 days in a row, Why are they not getting caught and banned? 

So many fun new assignments to do, but its close to impossible to finish some of them because i get killed to much, and several of my deaths are in the hands of hackers, Hackers playing recon class, taking headshots from uncap and across the map with rifles, even on people driving cars and quads.

As i already said, its always cheaters/hackers in all games, Its just so much more and frequent now than before. It takes 1 guy to ruin the fun for 32 other players, and they get to keep doing it for several days. even when i know at least 4 people ( my squad,irl friends) have reported him, and several other players are also saying they are reporting, still i see this hacker the next day... 

If there is something important you need to focus much harder on, it is to get ridd of hackers faster, it ruins the game for not only 1, but for potentially 32 players. I cant even imagine how it is to face these guys in Firestorm...

Its just sad that i choose not to play a game i really enjoy because of the people selecting to use cheats/hacks.

If anyone who reads this has the ability to forward this higher up the chain in EA/DICE, Pleas do so, I have thousands of hours combined in all your Battlefield games, But this really is an issue now. 
  • GVlXxf
    433 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 23
    jog0ff wrote: »
    'pros' having 50-60 kills playing CQ can be seen on every server

I do it regularly.

I could see if you were talking about it along with the way they play but 50 -60 kills in cq for an aggressive player is easily achievable. Let's not sell the argument short please. We should being talking about cheaters specific actions not just kills.
    FK "aggressive player" , u is cheater too. it can't up to this kill, rare ammo, and no one really can use 3-4 bullet kill a player in the game(all the time). don't think we are idiot, cheater, we all know about the game, esp come from BF1, we can spot or know who is cheating from their movement,aiming and hitting  

we really need HWID Ban, **** DICE, didn't do anything to make us have good gaming experience in MP. i am playing less and less in BFV, i didn't want to see one day i wouldn't play BF series
  • StarscreamUK
    7271 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I suggest you wind your neck in and stop throwing out claims of others being cheaters.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    And in another thread, he says...

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/bg14ug/this_has_been_my_battlefield_v_experience_most_of/elj8r0o/

level 1

Boosting is different from cheating. The odds of seeing an actual aimbotter or wall hacker are slim to none. 

Wow, this is reminiscent of discussions that I have had with some people here...

• TheyHaveScissors
    639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 23
    Tried to report a cheater through its profile. Cant find his name. Because of weird symbols looking like alphabet signs. FFS

*removed* (cant find him on Origin, but he was called like that in the game)
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    Tried to report a cheater through its profile. Cant find his name. Because of weird symbols looking like alphabet signs. FFS

(EDITED) (cant find him on Origin, but he was called like that in the game)
    Here's what you do...Go to battlefieldtracker.com   TYPE in your own name...go to the match that he was in with you, and cut/paste that name from the tracker report into origin and then search.  That will render the characters correctly.
  • TheyHaveScissors
    639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

(EDITED) (cant find him on Origin, but he was called like that in the game)
    Here's what you do...Go to battlefieldtracker.com   TYPE in your own name...go to the match that he was in with you, and cut/paste that name from the tracker report into origin and then search.  That will render the characters correctly.
    Thanks.

You mean under gamereports? It's not updated yet with the matches of today.
  • Dwaalledlicht
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game is swamped with hackers.....almost every game has a couple of them. Not fun and feeling unfair/bitter.
    EA has to be transparant on how many they ban. What they are doing about it. And wich anti-cheat they are going to buy (because they have 0 now)......Else this is really the last BF I buy. And many with me. Remember who made BF huge EA.....it was THE PC. 
  • TyroneLoyd
    1342 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 23
    GVlXxf wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd_TV said:

I do it regularly.

I could see if you were talking about it along with the way they play but 50 -60 kills in cq for an aggressive player is easily achievable. Let's not sell the argument short please. We should being talking about cheaters specific actions not just kills.

FK "aggressive player" , u is cheater too. it can't up to this kill, rare ammo, and no one really can use 3-4 bullet kill a player in the game(all the time). don't think we are idiot, cheater, we all know about the game, esp come from BF1, we can spot or know who is cheating from their movement,aiming and hitting  

we really need HWID Ban, **** DICE, didn't do anything to make us have good gaming experience in MP. i am playing less and less in BFV, i didn't want to see one day i wouldn't play BF series

Oh my. Might want to calm down a bit.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GVlXxf wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd_TV said:

I do it regularly.

That's exactly what a cheater would say.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    Try that with your girlfriend.  It will work, trust me!
  • SirBobdk
    4014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd_TV said:

Rofl
  • TyroneLoyd
    1342 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd_TV said:

Paahaha is rather not :D
This discussion has been closed.