Toxically Hilarious :)

Astr0damus
2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Enjoy the hilarity... o:) <3

==
It took me a good 5 minutes to finally figure out how they were doing this (yes, I'm a little slow on the up take sometimes)

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ha ha!
  • Turban_Legend80
    4534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I’m ok with this, because it’s on Locker. Any other map and i’d tighten up my sensible moral pants and give you a stern ticking off.
  • StarscreamUK
    7269 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved
  • _HOBOCOP_mD
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Well, people have been doing this since the game's release, but I'm actually very very surprised at no salt in the chat.

The nastiest troll I've seen is a guy on my own team flew a heli to his friend on the enemy team who stuck c4 to the nose of the aircraft. Then the heli pilot flew into friendly vehicles and c4 go boom for very easy kills, usually targeting the AA. I tried to counter-MAV but since the C4 was on the belly of chopper it was nearly impossible to get line of sight since mavs only see from a top-down perspective. It was a very effective troll except for the fact an admin was on and promptly removed both players once it was figured out what they were doing.