Embarrassing...

barryho_420
50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Its damn pathetic that 6 teammates each have over 80 kills in 3 days of grand ops, while I finish the game 5-13. Now in my defense I've been goin hard in firestorm and its thrown my game off being all you do in that mode is run and hide maybe pop a few shots off. I've stopped firestorm over the weekend and focused on the other modes. It's like I just bought the game.

Comments

• The_BERG_366
    2817 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its damn pathetic that 6 teammates each have over 80 kills in 3 days of grand ops, while I finish the game 5-13. Now in my defense I've been goin hard in firestorm and its thrown my game off being all you do in that mode is run and hide maybe pop a few shots off. I've stopped firestorm over the weekend and focused on the other modes. It's like I just bought the game.

Ehm OK. and what do you want to discuss here?
  • barryho_420
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty cut and dry did you read my post? Was there a question mark or did I just make a statement? all I was saying was that firestorm screwed my aim up cause all I do is run around and hide and get into short scrims.
  • The_BERG_366
    2817 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty cut and dry did you read my post? Was there a question mark or did I just make a statement? all I was saying was that firestorm screwed my aim up cause all I do is run around and hide and get into short scrims.

if you don't want to discuss anything then there is no point in putting it on a forum... as a forums only purpose is to discuss things. I think your Facebook wall or twitter would be better suited to post this.
    so let me ask you a different question instead: why did you post this here?
  • barryho_420
    I dont have face book or Twitter or Instagram, I posted this here because it is a bfv playstation forum...didnt know I had to ask a question here...you can rant on a forum right? I see it all the time..
  • NastySix
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Omg 5-13 ?? And they still have you in their FL ? You must be the groups mascot..

On a more serious note, with an Epic beard selected this never would
    've happend!!
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1937 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NastySix said:
    Omg 5-13 ?? And they still have you in their FL ? You must be the groups mascot..

On a more serious note, with an Epic beard selected this never would
    've happend!!
    Maybe OP has a charming personality and makes cool comments from time to time in partychat so that he wont get kicked for being a hopeless scrub... Oh sorry... that would be me...!
  • KMAsterisk
    297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe a mod should lock the thread since the OP is self stat shaming. ;)
  • The_BERG_366
    edited April 2019
    I dont have face book or Twitter or Instagram, I posted this here because it is a bfv playstation forum...didnt know I had to ask a question here...you can rant on a forum right? I see it all the time..
    you don't have to ask a question.... nobody ever said you did. again: if you don't want anything to be discussed than this is the wrong place...
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

It was far from cut and dry in your post you never once mentioned that it screwed up you aim.Also i cant understand how it screwed up you aim unless you changed your controller settings as you aim stays the same across the board.Maybe what you meant to say its the lack of action between the two game modes screwed up your aim.
  • full951
    2468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kd may be low but did you get a good team score? You can had a KD that low and near the top of the board with supportive actions especially on grand operations.
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't get the aim of this post though..maybe stop playing firestorm? 
  • barryho_420
    Sorry guys didnt know I was gonna get so much crap from posting how bad I am at bfv. There was no discussion needed, I just needed to vent like I see a lot of people do on here. I get forums are for questions but I was just mad at myself.. and yes the aim is to stop playing firestorm and get back goin hard on conquest or grand ops.
  • oldmandown65
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seems like a discussion is, about n fact, going on in here.  Carry on...