This Week in Battlefield V

Where is grind mode?

nefariouscheat
557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Annyone? lol, playing on xbox.

Comments

• fragnstein
    492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Limited time only, times up
  • nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Limited time only, times up
    Oh thats bad. I somekind liked it.
  • Hawxxeye
    5558 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It was one of the best temporary modes for mindless fun
  • sirghislandi
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hope they bring it back
  • ElliotLH
    8382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ^ Guess we'll need to post incessantly in that case. Seemed to work for Squad Conquest.
  • MatthewSkeet
    382 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    It was one of the best temporary modes for mindless fun
    even better for ones that thought about flanking etc, nothing like getting 10-15 kills per approach lol
  • StormSaxon
    658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Most interesting mode. Didn’t like it at first but it really grew on me.

Now we have the mindless boredom of Squad Yawnfest.. again.
  • Tullzter
    1092 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i hope it'll be brought back too, was pretty fun to play
  • Jamesonoid
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I didn't really care much for it. I don't remember who said this or where I saw it, but someone from DICE said Grind will not be added as a permanent mode. I wouldn't count out seeing it again as a limited time mode in the future though.   
  • Broliszibaila
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I dont care about this mode. But, i have no idea, why these devs add the modes and after same time they just remove these modes. What they are thinking? Why they can just add modes and leave for people? Its so stupid in many ways... I dont know... Meybe they got same real brain damages?
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Grind was a pointless cluster of a mode. Grenade and explosive spam.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    ^ Guess we'll need to post incessantly in that case. Seemed to work for Squad Conquest.
    Probably came back not because of the posting but because they're rotating game modes now??
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1549 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Utterly mindless if you like that sort of thing. Flare gun on Narvik top every time. Glad it's been rotated out (for now)
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They seem to be copying PUBG in having temporary game modes that appear and disappear, perhaps to be brought back, or maybe not.  I think this stuff is a substitute for them not having the budget to introduce much new content to the game, so instead they make up these rehashed game modes and hope we won't notice they haven't done anything original.
  • ElliotLH
    8382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

Probably came back not because of the posting but because they're rotating game modes now??

Could be. The confirmation that it would be coming back permanently did coincide with the sheer level of posts though.
  • Narfiam
    197 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please, put that mode as permanent mode.
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    ElliotLH said:

Could be. The confirmation that it would be coming back permanently did coincide with the sheer level of posts though.
    But everything coincides with eachother if you look for it. Correlation =/= causation.
  • Lancelot_du_Lac
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    boils down to how many played it. I liked it, particularly when I had a limited time to spend in game.
  • NuditysShiver
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I miss Grind already. However, if any mode should be brought back permanently, it’s Rush. I have a feeling it’s going to be brought back temporary again.
  • Burrmanchu
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring Grind back perm.  It was awesome.  No one wants rotating game modes.  And SQ Conq is zzzzz.