Say it ain't so, no Grind!

DeTroyit045
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Leave it to EA, they always know how to mess up a good thing, Grinding! I really was feeling the new Grind and grit... Was just waiting on maps , weapons or simply put just more content...now you come back with more conquest ... EA please stop playing! grind, Rush, hardcore that's the stuff that's missing... maps , weapons, infantry!

Comments

• superteds
    1113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    it was always advertised as being there for a week...
  • thebossman2202
    372 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    superteds wrote: »
    it was always advertised as being there for a week...

I was thinking the same thing? Could of sworn they said it was a limited mode
  • TheyHaveScissors
    538 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 25
    Like soft brown feces, it melted away in the sun and rain within 8 days.
  • LuchsE75
    24 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Grind was more like a call of duty mode for battlefield than anything else
  • NLBartmaN
    2828 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Leave it to EA, they always know how to mess up a good thing, Grinding! I really was feeling the new Grind and grit... Was just waiting on maps , weapons or simply put just more content...now you come back with more conquest ... EA please stop playing! grind, Rush, hardcore that's the stuff that's missing... maps , weapons, infantry!

It was called CONQUEST grind ... Grind IS linear small map conquest...
  • Lancelot_du_Lac
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My guess is that player count will trump forum opinions.
  • full951
    2312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Then you'd probably like Frontline and maybe even breakthrough OP
  • Burrmanchu
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LuchsE75 said:
    Grind was more like a call of duty mode for battlefield than anything else
    No it wasn't.  It was just more of a straight-on assault, like the old Metro map.  How come every time people like something in BF that isn't boring asf people pretend they're "making it COD"? lmfao
  • Burrmanchu
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My guess is that player count will trump forum opinions.
    Grind Games were full and running 24/7... so...?

• TFBisquit
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maps were very bad in grind.
  • GoldenBoris
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yea, logged in yesterday just to play grind and boom gone... Got a nice message saying 8vs8 was back for good... lol
  • sasqch10
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hate saying it but I miss it now that’s gone maybe because it was so ridiculous. Going back to squad conquest on Hamada May be one of the worst experiences in BF5. Hamada is questionably a broken map on most modes but the Pooh really shines!