Server population

EXALT1984
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Hi, what happend with population on servers? Last time in popular severs few people playing in bf4 :( 

Comments

• DIESELPOWER127
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Weekends seems to be th ebest time to play but with BFV and Firestorm, server population will be down for a while. However, I`m sure when people get sick of that they will come back to BF4.
  • -Antares65z
    1619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Other newer games are slowly eroding the BF4 playerbase. Happens to all games over time. BF4 will have a following for a long time but it will continue to shrink.
  • rob0tman5
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    depends which servers you go on. the ones i go on usually have loads of people
  • dcs500
    1388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Picked up BF4 yesterday, could barely find a game. All PS4 servers seemed to be one map 24/7, you know the ones, or KSA and Australia only. Found one Dice Rush server, only other Dice servers were TDM/SQ TDM. Using the server browser.
  • d0tsun7
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I play hardcore and there is really only about 8 servers listed, of which only two are populated. Both populated servers have 60/64 players almost constantly, but it's pretty wild to think that there's only 128 players consistently playing hardcore BF4 on PC now a days. Xbox One BF4 hardcore server's have about 4 or 5 servers constantly populated. Unsure about PS4. It's all good though. The die hard fans will always keep some small level of gaming happening and that's cool.
  • d0tsun7
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited April 28
    dcs500 said:
    Picked up BF4 yesterday, could barely find a game. All PS4 servers seemed to be one map 24/7, you know the ones, or KSA and Australia only. Found one Dice Rush server, only other Dice servers were TDM/SQ TDM. Using the server browser.

Regular mode or hardcore?
  • Tin
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I play on a Xbox 360 four to six servers are full 24 players on each then it gets less 20 servers all playing the maps that come built in
  • dcs500
    1388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    d0tsun7 said:
    Regular mode or hardcore?

Regular.