Battlefield V Tides of War Chapter 3 Trial by Fire Update #3

Comments

• SuperSas18
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pizza? I heard something about pizza?

Thanks for the patch! ;-)
  • Roddie_Ruddie
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When are you going to update uniforms to include historical and Please can we have proper panzer uniforms.

• letzgorotary
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really hope you guys look at Oceania Servers soon before it’s too late. Australia is not happy!
  • GrumbleSG9
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You got me to try Battle Royale but you will never get me to try that pizza. Never. No. Bananas and peanuts do not belong on pizzas. Don't give in to curiosity. Although … when in Sweden ...

The note about the kill confirmed sound might explain why I'd a tendency to suddenly stop shooting a person even though they weren't quite dead yet ... I must be easily conditioned by the sound effect.

• RanzigeRidder2
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Is it me or have  all weapon sights been reset to default values after the update? I installed the update, started playing and noticed the gun I was carrying had iron sights, which was not my loadout before. When going through my company afterwards I noticed ALL of my guns had their sights set back to default.
    Post edited by RanzigeRidder2 on
  • Braddock512
    1405 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    NN_Buzz12 said:
    Any update on anti-cheat efforts or rented servers?  I won't pay for another game if you guys don't care enough to communicate.  At least say "yes" we're making progress or "no" we're not working on either issues.  Hackers are killing the game population.  My active friends list has dwindled considerably and I can't say I'm excited to log in as often because I'm tired of the freaking cheaters.  All of these swell improvements are for not if I can't enjoy the game.

On the lighter side, thanks for the pizza tip.  Next time I'm in Sweden this'll come in handy.
    Yes. We're making progress and when we have something to share, we will. 

-Braddock512-
  • mAniAcKiller0ne
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    • dedicated server ?!?!?!?!?! NEED !
  • thelemon303
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019
    Game is getting really boring I wish they would raise the multiplayer level cap..... I don’t care about skins or face paint(that’s worthless anyways) I play for XP earned give me level increase and Company coin so I can get what skins I want or don’t want this tides of war progression is wack sauce..... games boring as it sits now I’ve gone back to BF1 and BF4
  • Sapelogue
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Fighters are still awful to fly. For a month now.

3 times slower than before, 0 manoeuvre possible.

Nerfing the AA won't get the fun back. It's just disguisting how you guys ruined the work of the dev team.

• BlindChance
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2019

Vehicles

• Lowered the audio volume of tanks that are very close to the player.
    So...when are you going to make them audiable to players when they are at further distances? In every BF game we deal with "stealth" tanks we cannot hear from a good distance. These are tanks for love of god, massive mechnical vehicles with huge engines, make them audioable.
  • Pro_b0
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just played a couple of rounds after the update. Terrible experience to be honest. Just a couple of things I noticed in the first couple of matches:

- first thing I check is the armoury and what do I see: exactly zero new content that is not behind a paywall. There is absolutely no point in playing the game to get CC, if there never is anything to spend them on. Also noticed a couple of rod pricing issues, where buying items individually is cheaper than buying them from the Armour.
    - Next, I notice that all sights on all weapons have been reset.
    - then matchmaking is failing on me despite there being server available
    - once I get into a conquest game over the so called advanced server browser, I realise it send me to a grant operation game, despite my filter being set to conquest.
    - After I finish that round I notice that the EoR screen is still broken after 6 months. It showed me receiving 3000+ CC and that I had reached level 50 once again, without actually awarding anything.
    - I play some more and get stuck in a new revive bug that lets me still shoot my gun and even use gadgets despite being in the downed state. I also cannot redeploy. Had to quit that game.
    - Then I try and see if the AP-Shells have been fixed on the valentine. Nothing. They still do almost no damage, when they register at all. Most shots don’t even register, instead you get just dusting.
    - I also try out the 4000 pound bomb and it’s still trash
    - I also notice that Stationary AA has once again been nerfed into uselessness.
    - Meanwhile high-priority issues like UI, netcode, TTD, Plane balancing, maps, the eco system regarding your primary progression system in form of company coin are left unaddressed.
    - Also, if the chapter-reward in a couple of weeks is just Company coins, it just shows how lazy, low-effort and unfinished this game truly is.

You told us to trust, that you can handle a life service model. You have disappointed us. EA/Dice have shown once again, that you are simply unable to to get the job done. Good luck, selling that lie to your customer with this game’s next installment.
  • Brenex
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are there going to be no more Epic soldier customisation items rewarded in Tides of war, now that they are being sold for money?

I see Company Coins as reward in 3 weeks, is that really the best reward you could offer?
  • BlindChance
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any reason why you played with the UI in the way that now it obstructs half of the screen with updates majority of the playerbase ignore anyway? TEST YOUR PATCHES
  • maskedocelot
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gutted the tank numbers got lowered on hannut it was nice before, with higher numbers there's normally a tank available at some point and a better turnover with less reason to try and make the tanks last.
  • Burrmanchu
    NN_Buzz12 said:
      Hackers are killing the game population.  

wut

• mrkempe
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The NetworkGraph now shows enemy bullet damage to your soldier. Did not see in listed in the patch notes (or I missed it). I really like this addition.
  • hici2033
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When did the 4000lb bomb become so useless? I mean why not just remove it completely? Why nerfing to a point where a direct hit with it won't even kill a 100 hp infantry. This is not balance. It is supposed to be more powerful than the V1/JB 2 rockets, not less powerful than the 50kg bombs...
  • ElliotLH
    8882 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    hici2033 said:
    When did the 4000lb bomb become so useless? I mean why not just remove it completely? Why nerfing to a point where a direct hit with it won't even kill a 100 hp infantry. This is not balance. It is supposed to be more powerful than the V1/JB 2 rockets, not less powerful than the 50kg bombs...
    Shortly after the Mosquito FB MKVI was released and people created nerf threads complained. They don't seem much better to me after the re-spec of the Blenheim either, but at least you have two of them.