Patch Notes For 30/4/19 - Discussion.

Comments

• Shadow0nTh3Sun
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you know that many Swedish pizzerias sell a pizza with grilled chicken, banana, peanuts, and curry sauce? A much better choice than pineapple pizza.
  • Woodlbrad
    617 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 30
    AA got nerfed into the ground they were already borderline useless. These Dev's are clueless when it comes to planes and AA just remove stationary AA already so ppl aren't wasting their time. Oh I forgot they are to preoccupied by their garbage pizzas that belong in the trash than their own game can't even fix the selb 1906 spotting.
  • IDazzlerazzle
    417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey ! AA nerf LUL ! Now I can sit iin enemy spawn 90% of my air time :D
  • Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hopefully some autobalance happens so 90% of rounds played on Conquest don't finish with a team winning by 450 tickets. 

Also the ability to report suspected hackers would be nice too. 
  • SirBobdk
    4017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

My guess the Blenheim will be extremely strong after tomorrows patch. But let's wait and see if DICE does what they always do^^
    I guess so. But the Belheim was fine, it was the ju88 that should have been changed 
    to look more like the Belheim in terms of bomb load and stronger rear gunner. I hope not we are going to see both bombers carpet bombs infantry in GO and BT.
  • Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow the new update is 30 GB, that's a rather large update. 
  • Hawxxeye
    5366 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    ElliotLH said:

Don't forget the autocannon changes either.
    Yep.
    I don't get it. No change to upgrade trees, no change to mechanichs but the make the Belheim even stronger.

My guess the Blenheim will be extremely strong after tomorrows patch. But let's wait and see if DICE does what they always do^^
    the better Blenheim variant was already oneshoting  AA tanks at the hands of a stipidly good pilot. This will be fun
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rex_Holez said:
    It's only 12,71gb

30gb was the "preparation".
  • Rex_Holez
    Rex_Holez said:
    It's only 12,71gb

30gb was the "preparation".
    Hmmmm ok that's weird lol. 
  • NuttysKunKs
    328 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    12gb?!?!

For what? A few tweaks? What on Earth have they done to warrant a 12gb patch?!

No new maps, vehicles, guns - nothing. Yet it’s twice the size of BFBC2?

Unless there is maps downloaded just not activated yet?

Really miffed by this.

No netcode fix? Or attempt.
  • VincentNZ
    2711 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ said:
    They removed the roll, which is very good, the game needs less animations.

they haven't removed it, just allowing players to activate it

Yep, but it is not automatic, so when jumping out of a window to flank you will retain your ability to fight upon landing. The roll now serves a similar purpose as the parachute of BF3/4.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    less than 8gb on ps4.

Maybe sneaking a bit of the 5v5 map(s) in.
  • Trent451
    59 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anybody else not getting notification on Patch Download on xbox one? Nothing downloaded so far 1300 UK
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Has the flare gun got silently nerfed once again? It seems like the duration of the flares is shorter compared to what it was before. Or is it just me?
  • DingoKillr
    3512 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    they are "fixing" the base lattey sights of the sten to nott miss the bulky metal part behind.
    If this does not show that they love to take the path of making sights terrible then I do not know what is.
    The grilled chicken pizza is a good idea.
    My only question is what flavor curry Tomato, Vindaloo, Japanese or Vietnamese?
  • ElliotLH
    8203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trent451 wrote: »
    Anybody else not getting notification on Patch Download on xbox one? Nothing downloaded so far 1300 UK

I had to restart my console to get it.
  • Catsonspeeed
    612 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I didn't even know about the patch until my PS4 started to download it. I was like, wow, 7,9 GB, cool, a new map! But nope. There's definitely something extra hidden in there.
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As someone with fairly slow internet its a pain having to download a 12GB (xbox) patch for what is seemingly just tweaks with no added content. 

We are having fibre lines laid in my area but until then 12GB is a long download for me :( 
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Am I imagining it or are all unbuilt supply stations now greyed out like you're holding the build tool even when you have your weapon out( ;)). 

Has it always been like this and is there an option to turn it off?