Where did the Overture weapons go?

M_Rat13
1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
You used to be able to purchase them for CC if you didn't do the assignments, but now they've completely dissappeard. While I didn't have that much of an interest in any of them, I'm sure some people did. So, why can't we purchase them any more?

Comments

• XxCHAOS315xX
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I noticed that too!
  • KIIXXVI
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Time is up they are moving onto the next chapter
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KIIXXVI wrote: »
    Time is up they are moving onto the next chapter

So we'll never see these weapons again? Removing content does not seem a smart move when people are already complaining about a lack of content...
  • KIIXXVI
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Super late reply sorry! 

No they put the items in the Armory after about a week or so
  • braydin10
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No you can buy them in your company in the replace weapon area