Forcing female caracters on Tanks and Planes

in54ne71
26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Few days ago this topic was shut under false pretexts that:

"it's a FPS game so you actually dont see your individual player. "

It looks like moderator who wrote this (xxxCoOlBr33zExxxnever) never played the game at the first place. Then he would realized everytime he is being killed he can see his female caracter what's even more frustrating he can hear female voices and screaming which is ofensive to male gender even more than a look.

Can anybody in the world give answer that make sense what DICE wanted to achieve by forcing male players to see them selves and hear them selves as females???

Comments

• in54ne71
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    To make people like you really upset.

At least that's what I would do because it is funny to see.

I know world is full of sad trolls that can find happiness only in others misery but I did not suspect DICE to be such low lifes.
  • ElliotLH
    7709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The first stated reason for your last topic being closed was 'this topic has been beaten to death', which it definitely has. There are bigger issues with this game to be addressed than you disliking having to play a specific gender and occasionally hearing a woman in the game.

I am a cis-male and have zero problems with women being in the game, or with hearing them in the game, or with having to be female when being a tanker or pilot. It is also far from being 'ofensive to male gender' and IMO making a statement like that doesn't make me want to take you seriously as I find MRAs and their hyperbolic statements tiresome (as I do SJWs).
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can honestly say I'm not sure what character or gender I am when playing. All my classes are different and it has really little impact when playing.
  • in54ne71
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    I am a cis-male and have zero problems with women being in the game, or with hearing them in the game
    I've never said I have problems with women being in the game or hearing them in the game. Why are you twisting my words???
  • GrinddalDDG
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    The first stated reason for your last topic being closed was 'this topic has been beaten to death', which it definitely has. There are bigger issues with this game to be addressed than you disliking having to play a specific gender and occasionally hearing a woman in the game.

I am a cis-male and have zero problems with women being in the game, or with hearing them in the game, or with having to be female when being a tanker or pilot. It is also far from being 'ofensive to male gender' and IMO making a statement like that doesn't make me want to take you seriously as I find MRAs and their hyperbolic statements tiresome (as I do SJWs).
    Dude, come on, you don’t have to be an MRA because you find the gender politics forced and stupid.

Just as you are not an SJW for not having a problem with it.

Other than that, yes, the game has far far bigger issues than gender politics.
  • sabootheshaman
    1015 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ermagherd how many times you gotta beat this horse? It’s dog food now boy.
  • GrinddalDDG
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Haha, old school man✌️😂
  • in54ne71

No enough as they still did not change it.
  • anken555
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:

Having to play a specific gender seemed yet a very big issue for Dice themselves.
  • ElliotLH
    7709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    in54ne71 said:
    I am a cis-male and have zero problems with women being in the game, or with hearing them in the game
    I've never said I have problems with women being in the game or hearing them in the game. Why are you twisting my words???
    No twisting required:

'Then he would realized everytime he is being killed he can see his female caracter what's even more frustrating he can hear female voices and screaming which is ofensive to male gender even more than a look'.

&

'Can anybody in the world give answer that make sense what DICE wanted to achieve by forcing male players to see them selves and hear them selves as females???'

Sounds an awful lot like you do have a problem (you literally described being made to hear female voices and see their characters as offensive after all), and your four separate threads are further testament to that.

ElliotLH said:

Dude, come on, you don’t have to be an MRA because you find the gender politics forced and stupid.

You didn't get my point. I find both MRAs and SJWs with their constant complaining and rantings about gender politics frustrating, and both sides make me want to cut my ears off. That goes double when it's something as petty as talking about what is largely a non-issue such as not being able to play a specific gender in a video game.
  • MinZhuZhongGuo
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 1
    Because any job that needs some intelligence must be monopolized by superior females!

Men shall just crawl on the **** pile of dirt and never even touch tanks or planes.

I guess the one who banned OP's original post is also a feminist, just like I am!
  • GrinddalDDG
    edited May 1
    ElliotLH said:
    in54ne71 said:
    No twisting required:

'Then he would realized everytime he is being killed he can see his female caracter what's even more frustrating he can hear female voices and screaming which is ofensive to male gender even more than a look'.

&

'Can anybody in the world give answer that make sense what DICE wanted to achieve by forcing male players to see them selves and hear them selves as females???'

Sounds an awful lot like you do have a problem (you literally described being made to hear female voices and see their characters as offensive after all), and your four separate threads are further testament to that.

ElliotLH said:

You didn't get my point. I find both MRAs and SJWs with their constant complaining and rantings about gender politics frustrating, and both sides make me want to cut my ears off. That goes double when it's something as petty as talking about what is largely a non-issue such as not being able to play a specific gender in a video game.
    Fair enough, and I mostly agree - However with bf and how the higher ups with EA/DICE treated its’ fanbase, then for some, forcing them to play as a female and forcing the showcase of clothing on female models, is a big slap in the face, and kind’ of disrespectful.

I obviously bought the game, so it was not a deal breaker for me, but I have to admit, I find the female cries and screams as a tanker really annoying and it sometimes breaks my own immersion - And as a married man for 11 years, I am as far from an MRA as they get, yet I still find forced politics awful.

But I have to stress, that this is not important for me, fixing the game is important, and the removal of females is not part of that.
  • in54ne71
    edited May 1
    anken555 wrote: »
    ElliotLH said:
    Having to play a specific gender seemed yet a very big issue for Dice themselves.

Exactly. I wonder what drives company focused on earning money in to field of social engineering which is know to be everething but money profitable at least in short and middle run.
  • in54ne71
    in54ne71 said:

No twisting required:

&

GrinddalDDG said:

ElliotLH said:

Twisting my words AGAIN. I have problem with hearing MY CARACTER making female sounds NOT females sounds in general.
  • MinZhuZhongGuo
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 1
    in54ne71 wrote: »
    in54ne71 said:

No twisting required:

&

GrinddalDDG said:

ElliotLH said:

• LOLGotYerTags
    12575 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locking this thread for a variety of reasons.

Discussing moderation
    Repeat posting
    Gender politics

If you want to discuss this subject,  Then feel free to use the search bar ( top right ) and search for "female pilots" / "female tankers"

There are already lots of threads on the issue,  So please feel free to use one of those in the search.
This discussion has been closed.