(BFV) (April Update) In game text messages are to LARGE

mbusch1010
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited May 1
After the April update on the 29th or 30th a change in the in game text has been turned on or drastically enlarged and i hate this because it is very obstructing and very distracting when playing or shooting at an enemy. Could you please Give us an option turn these in game texts of please. But is there any way to turn it off or make it smaller?

Comments

• sendjes
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Indeed, way too big of a text.
  • mbusch1010
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 1
    I know so upsetting is so obstructing and creates a lot of “NO ****” moments LOL
    Like takes up the whole screen or when your aiming down sights
  • mbusch1010
    I really feel like the April 29th and 30th updates are a disaster and all these new and removed mechanics are stupid. And the community thinks this update has destroyed there game. Only thing I liked on the update was the reduction in camera shake and the new mechanic/removal of the rolling 
  • mbusch1010
    And ALSO does anyelse notice after the update all the SUDDEN your MK Revolver iron sights SWAY!!!!!!
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't noticed it mind you I have turned chat off, too much abuse - I jump online to shoot stuff and switch off not to get hassled and berated. 
  • mbusch1010
    I will try that
  • ElliotLH
    8203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't noticed it mind you I have turned chat off, too much abuse - I jump online to shoot stuff and switch off not to get hassled and berated. 
    They're talking about the in-game text announcements on screen rather than the chat box dude. 
  • mbusch1010
    edited May 1
    That’s what i want off in game text announcement 
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    They're talking about the in-game text announcements on screen rather than the chat box dude. 
    Ah sorry, it's been a long day!
  • ElliotLH
    8203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH said:
    Ah sorry, it's been a long day!
    Same for me so you have my sympathies :)
  • Soulbreeze
    354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's pretty dumb to bring up a message that big when you're still alive and playing in a round.
  • sendjes
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Size and position of the text would be a great setting to have.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    I see what you mean it's massive please quarter in size
  • Shadow0nTh3Sun
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will add that the new text added above the tank loadouts is great, but why place it right over the tank?  There is plenty of empty space at the bottom of the screen for tank stat text and still leave an unobstructed view of my tank.
    -
    Somebody at DICE had a 'job' to 'fix' the 'text' and boy did they work hard.
  • mbusch1010
    edited May 2
    IT obstructs my view to shoot an enemy and when it does i die and it is so annoying ahhhhhh 
    PLEASE give the option to take it off my screen the in game announcer is just fine 
  • BritanniaViking
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have died several times now because of this stupid big text messages we do not need as we can hear the objectives being announced.
    How can we get this big stupid text removed or have an option to switch it off?
  • Noodlesocks
    2773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are there screenshots? I've honestly not noticed a difference.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    edited June 3
    Still no mention of a fix to this either. The DICE skeleton crew are struggling to mop up all the spills.
  • diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agree completely. It's the huge "it's not too late to win" kind of messages that sit dead center of the screen, with the opaque text box. Think it sits there for a good 10 seconds, in-game.

It's like we're being trolled by dice. "Yeah, we fixed it so you can see the white text......but now that's all you'll see, hahahaha"