Weekly BF

Next patch will bring the implementation of...radioactive players.

TEKNOCODE
11077 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Our characters will be radioactive. Thanks community.

Comments

• DrakeCasanova
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2
    Just like 3D spotting its a crutch for people who cant use their own senses to locate the enemies.  They need a giant neon sign so they can figure out where to shoot.    
  • DigitalHype
    779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What... are you afraid of being seen? I approve of this update. It's a step in the right direction against cancerous campers who hide in obscure corners.
    Well, if one uses ESP, they can already see everyone, so, the ESP users would be against this.

This was my first thought as well.
  • trip1ex
    4904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2
    I was going to say I don't see a difference, but that's because I couldn't see the guy on the left under the old lighting lol.

The guy on the right in both pics looks about the same to me as far as standing out from the environment goes. 

Will it be enough to really matter tho?  
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    all  we needed was the net code sorted out, even with visibility sorted, the game still runs bad. all about net code.
  • xXHamatoYoshiXx
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2
    This is what happens everytime the community asks for a change, they always take it way too far in the wrong direction. Let's face it people, this game is a failure and will always be. I will further elaborate by stating that I never had a problem with seeing players while playing infantry, and I play on a 1080p 43 inch tv. The only issue I've ever had with visibility are on maps like Hamada where the mirage effects were just way too much when flying in a plane. The problem I see with players is that they are constantly rushing the objective or rushing you even through fog or a blizzard when you clearly have the upper hand and just took out their teammate with explosives or a shotgun or something along those lines. People want to pretend that this is Halo, and thus DICE has reacted accordingly, when this game was initially a milsim.