Weekly BF

Where are all the servers?

TapperSweden
202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited April 30
I see 5 servers of conquest , that's it, no other gamemode with servers and firestorm does not find any games either.
Im connecting from sweden.

Comments

• Mhill2029
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TOW missions are to blame for this, everyone and their wife is playing Squad Domination for the unlocks.
  • TapperSweden
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mhill2029 wrote: »
    TOW missions are to blame for this, everyone and their wife is playing Squad Domination for the unlocks.

Ah, ok. Thx for the reply.
  • 5hadyBrady
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where were you guys 2 months ago? I've been having this issue since early March. It's a low player count. The servers aren't gone. The players are.
  • TapperSweden
    edited May 1
    5hadyBrady wrote: »
    Where were you guys 2 months ago? I've been having this issue since early March. It's a low player count. The servers aren't gone. The players are.

This just happened for about 1 hour yesterday, now its working again.
    Are you from Australia? I heard they have low player count and next to no servers.
    I had 30 + servers to choose from in team conquest and domination alone
  • Sharkey_Waters
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This issue seems to come up with just about every BF game. I had this same problem with BF1...from seeing, perhaps 20+ servers with varying game modes, to just seeing 4 or 5. Now it is happening with BFV. Prior to the latest update, I was not having problems finding servers (North America, East Coast). But since the update, I only see 3, 4 or maybe 10 servers max. Why must it always be this way with EA/Dice? Do they do this stuff on purpose?
  • MBT_Layzan
    1605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I see 5 servers of conquest , that's it, no other gamemode with servers and firestorm does not find any games either.
    Im connecting from sweden.
    Yea, It's empty apart from like 5 servers in CQ on maps I can't stand. Four maps I like, nothing....
  • DaChileanSeabass
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    40second queue. Cant join a match. Dead player base. I get matched with same squads across US in gamemodes like firestorm and combined arms. This is sad.
  • CaptainHardware
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 3
    If you are only seeing a few servers in conquest its probably because your filters are ignoring servers with 0 empty slots. This game is not 5 servers level of dead in conquest. Also be sure to click clear filters after every patch, for whatever reason the browser tends to break after each patch and will fix itself if you do that and then reset preferences manually.

Firestorm and Combined arms might actually be that dead though, I dunno, they certainly only appeal to a narrow niche of battlefield players and PC players are the least in favor of those diversions overall.