M28 con Tromboncino - Level bug

xXMysterio
40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hey there, 

I just unlocked the new M28 con Tromboncino and was surprised that it was on level 10 "out-of-the-box". For my squadmates it was level 0, so at the first moment I was happy to instantly unlock & use all 
specializations.
But the downside is, that I'm not able to get the weapon golden! According to the assignments and the skins - the weapon is still level 0. But since it's already level 10, it won't level anymore.

Comments

• VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It was level three for me. So you could not unlock the assignments for level 5 and10? That is indeed unfortunate.
  • ShinPippo
    23 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey there, 

I just unlocked the new M28 con Tromboncino and was surprised that it was on level 10 "out-of-the-box". For my squadmates it was level 0, so at the first moment I was happy to instantly unlock & use all 
    specializations.
    But the downside is, that I'm not able to get the weapon golden! According to the assignments and the skins - the weapon is still level 0. But since it's already level 10, it won't level anymore.

Same Here
  • wiazabi
    545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Also the grenade upgrade is bugged and makes it do 0 damage to buildings and vehicles.
  • L3wY_9507
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When you unlock the weapon, it "takes" the Commando Carbine's rank.
  • L3wY_9507
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also, I equipped the Improved Grenades specialization for the weapon, and it seems that doesn't work, at least for me.
    I hit the tank with the grenade, but it didn't take any damage.
  • sasqch10
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ha ha. Dice you guys are freaking jokes! If the game wasn’t dead on arrival it sure is now when there is the flunky crew managing the updates. The gun is ok anyways and if the CC and it were combined you might have a fun weapon other than another gun that doesn’t really fit the class. End up with sniper medics with zero value other than cheap camper kills. Add to it more instability in performance and the poohfest continues after update.

Pathetic!! Just keep crapping out these awful updates Dice and push more and more fans or newcomers away. Hey, I know....let’s try really hard to make BF5 a downright loathing experience at every turn and when we finally do add scraps of content let’s make sure its boring and glitchy Check✅✅
  • ShinPippo
    23 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I Hope they can fix this. I dont care of i Need to unlock again the same weapon. I Just want the mastery assignment forse unloking the Golden part.
  • Noromiz
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also, I equipped the Improved Grenades specialization for the weapon, and it seems that doesn't work, at least for me.
    I hit the tank with the grenade, but it didn't take any damage.
    I already made a bug report for the last one as the Improved Grenade doesn't explode :/ 

Nevermind, but Bug Report was deleted(?)
    I guess I will try to make a new one, it doesn't take much time anyway...

• Aprex007
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the grenade launcher it's broken in ps4
  • DigitalHype
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    People are reporting that the M28 is inheriting the level of the Commando Carbine, as soon as you unlock it. And, this is breaking both the skins and weapon assignment progression for this gun. Because you don't actually progress through to level 10 (if you already have the other weapon at 10), it doesn't give you the proficiency or mastery assignments, nor the predator skins.

This is the 3rd new weapon released in a row with bugs related to tracking and assignments. What the heck is going on DICE?!
  • Texator
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey there, 

specializations.

Same here and when i hit lvl 10 with last weeks lmg i got nothing, no skin, no mastery assignment, nothing.
    You guys have a game that made many long time battlefield youtubers turn their back on battlefield and you still deliver low quality.
    An ape learns from mistakes, am i ask too much if i want you also to learn from your mistakes?
  • bazzowy
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Grenade launcher bug.
  • DigitalHype
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    Just unlocked the weapon. And its at Rank 10. Unable to receive assignments or complete progression for predator skins.

• DigitalHype
  • Mtsyri
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This occurs to me apropos of this trombone fail

• ElliotLH
    9438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    When you unlock the weapon, it "takes" the Commando Carbine's rank.
    That would make sense as I've got the Commando Carbine on rank 6 and that's what the M28 was out of the box.

Plus side is I've now got a fully leveled weapon without the work.
    Post edited by ElliotLH on
  • Prussian_Dude
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same Here, Copied the Rank of the Commando Carbine. Level 10 for the M28 Con Tromboncino, and had never fired a shot with it. No Proficiency or Mastery Assignments, nor the Predator, or Urban Blue Skins. It looks like, I could buy the Muzzle of Urban Blue for 1,500 Company Coin. Strange.
  • Prussian_Dude
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I just go the M28 Con Tromboncion assigemts. Its good to see DICE fixing stuff.
  • Rocketchu9
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I just go the M28 Con Tromboncion assigemts. Its good to see DICE fixing stuff.
    How did you got them, i still don't have the assigments and skins for it.