Best battfield ?

DRUNKMONKEY9821
98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Bad company 2 my favorite online few flaws mostly vehicle power.bad company story was the best. 3 was a beta to me 4 was the full game and the dlc went way off topic.1 was slow but turned in to a great game and v is still a work in progress.feels like different game ever big update 😉

Comments

• Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The best Battlefield was BF2 with 2142 a close second imo. 
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been a Battlefield player since BC2 and I find BF1 the best followed with BC2 as second. Worst was BF3.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The best in what aspect?

Immersion - BF3
    Vehicle gameplay - BF1
    Gunplay - BF5
    The most complete BF - BF4.
  • GloriousRepublic
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bad Company 1 and 2 for me. Felt like a complete package. Excellent campaigns and multiplayer. The multiplayer had no mode bloat. It was just Rush and CQ and the maps were made around the modes so they flowed excellent. Not to mention the sound. My god the audio was good.
  • Violent_Rumble
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 2
  • SirBobdk
    4301 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF2 and BC2 (BC2 because of rush, sound and amazing maps)
  • Skitelz7
    925 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bad Company 1.
    The first time I played that game online with all the destruction it blew my mind.
    Good times playing rush.
  • ElliotLH
    8698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 is my favourite but that's likely because it was the first Battlefield game I really played.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF2 or 2142, cannot decide between the two as static titan mode rocked.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1793 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    4 and 1
  • DelonPimentel
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I finished the single player 3 times for BF3 and finished the single player twice for Bad Company 2. I love those 2 games
  • Marcusspinner
    268 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Love this Battlefield V, because lots of content still to come. More weapons on the horizon. More vehicle to be added and more maps to play on. Still wish they add some more gadgets.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1643 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Battlefield 1942, it launched with a ton of maps, you could drive ships as well as tanks/planes and  you could actually play Mods like Desert Combat
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bad Company 2. Shame the game is about dead now though.
  • DerBaer1848
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    2142. Titan mode is untouched till today
  • uz_bolderaju
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 4
    #1 Battlefield 2

#2 Battlefield 1

#3 Battlefield 3

#4 Battlefield BC2

#5 Battlefield 1942

#6 Battlefield 4

Battlefield Hardline and Genderfield V I can not count as Battlefield games , they both are worse that COD 

• Broliszibaila
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 4
    When people creates topics like this: only shows that many people didnt played many games and has no idea what is GOOD GAME or even BEST. While its really hard to say that. Because today market has better WW2 games and soon going be released game Hell let Lose which going be better than BF5 in many ways. And its INDIE company.....

Its not big suprise, if people with low expierence in the games thinks like that. These people are good target for DICE and their **** products.

Its okey to like the game. But no need to climb on the barrel and tell that for everyone. If game is really so good - no need to climb on the barrel and tell that for everyone. Simple.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 4
    When people creates topics like this: only shows that many people didnt played many games and has no idea what is GOOD GAME or even BEST. While its really hard to say that. Because today market has better WW2 games and soon going be released game Hell let Lose which going be better than BF5 in many ways. And its INDIE company.....

Its not big suprise, if people with low expierence in the games thinks like that. These people are good target for DICE and their **** products.

Its okey to like the game. But no need to climb on the barrel and tell that for everyone. If game is really so good - no need to climb on the barrel and tell that for everyone. Simple.

What on earth on you going on about. OP asked people what their best battlefield game was, has nowt to do with other games past or present. When people respond like that it makes me think people don't read a post properly.