Rate fire storm for me

13»

Comments

• crooKkGG
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'd give it a solid 7.  The gunplay is amazing and the map is currently the best BR map by a long shot.  It could definitely bump up to an 8 or better with improvements to the looting/UI and some other minor QOL improvements (and obviously a larger player base).
  • TapperSweden
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 4
    1, because anticheat is poorly working at best in BF v, and firestorm attracts a lot of cheaters (PC) .

What makes it worse then the cheaters in BF v is that you will moust likely be up against a guy or more depending on the gamemode in the final ring that has radarhack, aimbot or both and you only have 1 life.

Just by compair the stats that the topplayers have in Firestorm vs BF v you can see that their kd often is more then double in firestorm and that doesn't make any sense, they know its easier to get away with cheating in FS because you cant spectate players of your choice and the spectate is in 3rd person making it hard to see what is really going on.

Devs screwed up FS big time by releasing it with so poor ac, no 1st person spectate,no easy way of reporting ( not that it seems to do much)

Firestorm will continue to loose the honest player's and will be a small playerbase of cheaters only if devs don't improve the AC.

I would never buy BF v for FS alone, totally not worth it with this big issue, i do enjoy BV V thoe, if i find a obvious cheater i do see it before wasting 20+ minutes getting to an endring, and i can just change to another server.
    Post edited by TapperSweden on
  • TTZ_Dipsy
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was never really interested in BR before but I've taken a shine to Firestorm. I would assume the same annoyances that plague other titles are also here like camping and stuff but it's pretty easy to use to your advantage. After 30 wins I am beginning to lose steam though; would be nice to get some different weapons. I'll give it a solid 7.5/10
  • crooKkGG
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1, because anticheat is poorly working at best in BF v, and firestorm attracts a lot of cheaters (PC) .

What makes it worse then the cheaters in BF v is that you will moust likely be up against a guy or more depending on the gamemode in the final ring that has radarhack, aimbot or both and you only have 1 life.

Just by compair the stats that the topplayers have in Firestorm vs BF v you can see that their kd often is more then double in firestorm and that doesn't make any sense, they know its easier to get away with cheating in FS because you cant spectate players of your choice and the spectate is in 3rd person making it hard to see what is really going on.

Devs screwed up FS big time by releasing it with so poor ac, no 1st person spectate,no easy way of reporting ( not that it seems to do much)

Firestorm will continue to loose the honest player's and will be a small playerbase of cheaters only if devs don't improve the AC.

I would never buy BF v for FS alone, totally not worth it with this big issue, i do enjoy BV V thoe, if i find a obvious cheater i do see it before wasting 20+ minutes getting to an endring, and i can just change to another server.
    What makes you competent enough to call cheats aside from making assumptions based on people's KDs from a third party site that is known for broken/false statistics?

The site you are referencing says I have over 12 kills per match in Firestorm, and that simply isn't true.  Based on that erroneous data, I guess I am a cheater too according to your methods?
  • TapperSweden
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crooKkGG wrote: »
    TapperSweden said:

What makes you competent enough to call cheats aside from making assumptions based on people's KDs from a third party site that is known for broken/false statistics?

The site you are referencing says I have over 12 kills per match in Firestorm, and that simply isn't true.  Based on that erroneous data, I guess I am a cheater too according to your methods?

I have played battlefield for more then 8 years, i know what is possible and whats not when i meet other players, and you are wrong when you assume that the KD in battlefieldtracker is showing up a wrong KD because it's not.
    Other stats are wonky but not the KD. If you think that a guy with sub 2 KD on BF V can have a 8+ KD in Firestorm i cant help you.
    Just put firestorm or BF V cheat on youtube and have a eye-opener on how bad it is on PC.
  • crooKkGG
    Yes, there are a lot of videos but it just hasn't been my experience in game.  Firestorm is a relatively small community and I've been grinding the hell out of it for the past 2-3 weeks and have seen 1-2 cheaters MAX.  In most cases it's simply people crying wolf.
  • tempo_rarity
    1010 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In all my many hours in Halvoy (which sounds like a lot but is not) I've experienced only ONE Player whom I felt inexplicably knew exactly where I was .
    But did he see me attain that cover , or not ?
    I can't answer that and so I can't advance the questioning of how it may have occurred any further .
    Same with getting 'lasered' .
    There's enough here on the Forum about TTK for me to again lean AWAY from a 'nefarious cause' indictment .

My second Win came when my opponent ran INTO the Fire and got crisped and I got credited with their death simply by being last man .
    I didn't Kill him but the Stats say I did .
    . . . come to think of it - Two Wins with One 'real' Kill ?
    10/10 :lol:  
  • BabyMetal808
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Solo: 0. The last two games I played I got impossibly killed at the start. Spec'd the guy and he just runs across the map wiping it all out, shooting through distant walls, up through ceilings, multiple shots across huge lakes that kill a dude a mile away with each shot, running through a forest spinning and shooting and dropping guys on distant mountain tops with each shot. It's just a wide-open demo of one-shot aimbot action. Entertaining but annoying. Solo would have been my fave mode.

Duo: 6. Fun but near impossible to get a round here in the USA. Basically doesn't exist evenings, PST.

Squad: 9. It's great and my fave BR.