[CKS] CKS-Gaming - Active gaming community since 2004 recruiting members now! [PC]

Comments

• Jubbster2510
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Join us for BFV we have squads playing every night!
  • n0obkilla
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Come complete this weeks TOW with us!
  • Jezzzeh
    754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got that lovely Fire Axe in about 3 hours playing with the chaps here.

Come get some lovely team play banter!
  • Jubbster2510
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Squads going every evening! Come check us out :)
  • n0obkilla
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still going strong come join us for some BFV or Firestorm!!
  • Malvinarum
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lets go people!
  • 9IronKiller
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Quite a large group of core players who are on most days. Spread across Europe, NA and Asia so nearly always someone on. New players constantly joining
    The whole is more enjoyable when playing with friendly players, but also no pressure when you feel like playing alone as well.
  • ChadMcdouche
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No better feeling than to see the server packed with [CKS] tags. If you like winning and having fun while doing it. Join us!
  • Malvinarum
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Love the smell of the salt in the air when you make enemies rage quit, that doesnt happen without that sweet CKS tag tho ;)
  • n0obkilla
    Private servers coming soon! Bring on clan wars
  • Jezzzeh
    754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring on "no fjell" also :)
  • ChadMcdouche
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Now this is a story all about how
    My plane got flipped and started to dive
    And I'd like to take a minute
    Just sit right there
    I'll tell you why I joined [CKS] in Battlefield five.
  • 9IronKiller
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    New Greece map coming in May.
    CKS is a mature group of friendly people from around the globe and we still have a home for you.
    just don’t get in a helicopter with Chad or let Malvin cover your rear ;)
    come join us and have fun whilst learning and playing great games
  • Malvinarum
    Bumping with some wise-**** funny lines.
  • ChadMcdouche
    edited May 18
    Malvinarum, Jumble-Stiltskin and 9ironkiller walks into a bar. The bartender says... gtfo.
    That was the joke. I'll see myself out.

• Jezzzeh
    edited May 19
    Haha you beauty :)

I will be back playing soon. Have a lot of work on lately

I imagine 9iron is snowed under with work also knowing him...the lucky C....
  • ChadMcdouche
    bumperino
  • 9IronKiller
    Just to let you all know I’ll be holding a spawn beacon workshop in the near future. Some of our enemies have been having difficulties shooting at us ..............BUMP!
  • Jezzzeh
    edited May 20
    That's great Iro. Just as long as the workshop is located about 20 feet from our spawn or at least somewhere very far from the battle. I dislike noise see and would like no distractions from your tip giving :)

And bump.

Come get some CKS banter!
  • ChadMcdouche
    Bumping intensifies