very cool idea for anti cheat (wallhack) measures!!!!!!!!! ?

Wiid_youtube
42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
so basically EA or any MP service provider will keep screenshot and analyzing the players screenshots in different periods based on reporting, very high scores etc. and AI will analyze each screenshot if there is wallhack or some other added tools to the game screen... and you know that wallhack is most annoying and used cheat anyway and its hard to proof. and it is obvious if someone has 60:1 K/D ratio, or killing trough walls, teleporting, too much headshots with aimbots...because now there is absolutely NO ANTI CHEATING MEASURES in BF1 probably also in BFV....

Comments

• OskooI_007
    909 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 5
    Battlefield already takes screenshots, but cheat developers design their cheat software to disable the ESP wallhack overlay while the screenshots are being taken. Sending back clean screenshots.

Cheat developers have complete control over PC hardware and software. That's why it's impossible to stop them on PC.

Cheat developers don't have control over locked down console hardware though. So cheating can be stopped on consoles. And of course, cloud game streaming services are free of cheaters too.

I'm personally going to buy a PlayStation 5 because I've had enough of cheating in PC games. I hope Battlefield has native mouse and keyboard support on PS5.
  • -Antares65z
    1668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Whose going to be paying the people at EA to look at screenshots? Where is the money going to come from since EA no longer supports the game? 
  • GerocK-
    640 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield already takes screenshots, but cheat developers design their cheat software to disable the ESP wallhack overlay while the screenshots are being taken. Sending back clean screenshots.

Cheat developers have complete control over PC hardware and software. That's why it's impossible to stop them on PC.

Cheat developers don't have control over locked down console hardware though. So cheating can be stopped on consoles. And of course, cloud game streaming services are free of cheaters too.

I'm personally going to buy a PlayStation 5 because I've had enough of cheating in PC games. I hope Battlefield has native mouse and keyboard support on PS5.
    I agree. Playing shooters has become futile on PC, at least if you want to play competitively or semi-serious. If you have a competitive nature you're bound to get to a point where a game becomes unplayable due to cheating. 
    I've also thought about switching to console for this reason, however Battlefield on PC seems like a completely different game than on console. Console is far more forgiving, because the players there don't seem to be paying any attention. An average game on PC is far more skilled than an average game on console. 
    Also playing with a keyboard and mouse on console feels like joining the wrong side to me. In PC games people who use "extras" (cheats) to get an edge over their opponents bother me. Hooking up a keyboard and mouse against players with a controller feels wrong.
  • Off_Road_Express
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    тупые дайсы, делают ненужные обновления, когда на каждом официальном сервере читеров как говна
  • Wiid_youtube
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    so than it is really END OF PC GAMING....iam saying this over 5 years... :)
    and who plays single players? :)))))
    NOT ME ... for 10years..iam not playing anything single player on pc...
    so pc mp gaming is fraud...
    i hope dice will add mouse and keyboard soon to xbox one,x or xbox two...
    pc will die....
  • Wiid_youtube
    and also i think what EA is doing with so called perm banning is that it is not IP BANNing but account or just game banned, and those cheaters will buy another cheap saleof key and they will create just a new origin account... and that is NOT ACCEPTABLE EA!
    you must PERM IP BANN FROM ORIGIN ONLINE MP FOR LIFE.....
    also i will push in EU to make cheating illegal so it will be a crime punished with jail time and or money penalties....
    like JAPAN gov did in 2019!
  • BigF33t_13
    6722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What does ip banning do? You realize I can change my ip anytime I want? Are you really that naive?
  • Titan_Awaken
    805 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OP, you just don't seem to understand that this game isn't worth the investment to EA. That's why they're reluctant to make ANY changes to this game. 

And if you really think Single Player games are 'dead' or a 'fraud'... then you are seriously missing out on some of the best games on the market right now. PC Gaming is not dead no matter how much you think it is; it has been steadily growing ever since the turn of the last decade (and longer). 
  • GerocK-
    640 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    pc will die....
    Saying that 5 years ago doesn't make sense. 5 years ago PC gaming was already huge and it only got bigger since then.

• -Antares65z
    1668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GerocK- said:
    pc will die....
    Saying that 5 years ago doesn't make sense. 5 years ago PC gaming was already huge and it only got bigger since then.

Do you think PC gaming, in particular with FPS games will continue to grow along with the out of control cheating problems plaguing the industry?  Nearly everyone I know who bought BF5 no longer play it not because they're bored with the game. But because cheating is out of control and most everyone I know doesn't want to play a game infested by cheaters. 
  • Titan_Awaken
    805 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GerocK- said:
    pc will die....

Do you think PC gaming, in particular with FPS games will continue to grow along with the out of control cheating problems plaguing the industry?  Nearly everyone I know who bought BF5 no longer play it not because they're bored with the game. But because cheating is out of control and most everyone I know doesn't want to play a game infested by cheaters. 
    I have to wonder: What region are you playing on and which exact servers do you join where cheating is that rampant?

Genuine question. I'm not dismissing your opinions as false or anything but I'm genuinely curious because in my 500 odd hours in this game (I know this is a very small number compared to others) the number of blatant full blown cheaters I've met can be counted on one hand. 

I've seen some videos on YouTube absolutely dumping on BFV on every aspect imaginable (Firestorm, gameplay, lack of content, Twitch viewer counts, micro transactions) but really none of the big ones with a few hundred thousand to millions of subs have s*at on the game for cheating issues. And you know, YouTubers will and can take a massive dump on a game when given the chance. After all, they're masters of whining.

• GerocK-
    GerocK- said:
    pc will die....

Personally I also stopped playing certain games because of the cheating problem (as well as toxicity), but it doesn't mean PC gaming is dying. As long as there are tournaments (where players/teams can win a lot of money) PC gaming will be huge. Take a look at CS:GO for example; that game is infested with cheating. There's even being cheated on LAN tournaments, yet the game still averages 350.000 active players per month.
    I used to play games in 2002-2005 that already died because of cheating, yet the PC gaming community still grows. 

Besides that there are also PC games like RTS and Card Games that are immensely popular and cheating isn't a thing.