Duos removed, seriously!?

danosta
430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I get that decision makers at dice are looking at data but stop doing that and start listening to your remaining few paying few customers. Bring back duos immediately. If you don't have enough players to fill the servers then rotate squads and solos out equally. Stop picking on duos. Or make firestorm free to play, problem solved.

Comments

• GoDz_I_DeviL
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to see duos return for firestorm
  • Ceph777
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know it can be hard to get a DUOs game.

Do you mean more players playing it? This option is available today. 
  • lasu83
    postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like that firestorm duo comes back why because there are pretty much no games where you can play duo and there's not always enough friends to play as team
  • DaMutha1
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like it because (1) better chance for good loot, (2) someone to back you up/revive you, and (3) you know you're much less likely to get ganged up on by 4 enemies at once.    But now it's gone again, and Dice can kiss my rump.
  • DaMutha1
    1310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ceph_v74 said:
     This option is available today. 
    Fake news.
  • SHiFTY59_g9ltrl
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Once again duos mode is gone. F**k sake do i really have to repost this stuff after every weekend??
    Bring back duos!
  • SHiFTY59_g9ltrl
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back duos EA. Your game mode politics are crap.
    Duos -> ASAP
  • Wimston
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 9
    hello I do not know what you think but in the battlefield community NO.

- Now we understand why every time they are less in this community, due to your mistakes .... ERROR + ERROR + ERROR

(IN THE COMMUNITY WE WANT BATTLEFIELD MODE DUO, FOREVER)

NOT TO ACTIVATE MODE DUO, NEVER PURCHASE A BATTLEFIELD AND ... We are many, more than you imagine, who think the same.

** YOU SHOULD KNOW MORE ABOUT PEOPLE AND LISTEN MORE TO THE COMMUNITY, DO NOT TAKE US MORE THE HAIR ...
    AS ALWAYS **

-I hope that with this I will recap you that the money is put by the community, we are the client and the one who pays the games, and the money

makes you keep working ... DUO MODE ACTIVATED NOW, and stop reraising us.A GREETING .

• brooklynborn91
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 11
    You guys are ruining this game. How can you not keep duos as a permanent game mode? You guys need to just admit you have server problems already. Its clearly obvious. Bring back Duos. Alot of Us want to play it
    Post edited by brooklynborn91 on
  • KPNuts74
    514 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You guys are ruining this game. Duos is all anyone played, squads are horrible, and noone uses a mic. How can you not keep duos as a permanent game mode? You guys have trash servers on this game and yet we DIEHARD FANS still stick around. Im sorry, if you dont bring duos back ALOT of people along with myself and family members will stop playing this game entirely

I personally love playing squad with friends most and DICE is reacting to actual server stats (rather than you just saying everyone just played duos.....)
  • Robb25
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 10
    [removed] why you delete duo’s again??? It was so much better and fun. Delete some other play modes
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • Ceph777
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WOW they did, interesting move. Was this communicated to the player base?
  • MackieStevens
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    friend of mine sent me this quote.  Not sure where he got it:

When Duo was first removed, you told us that you wanted to see it come back and we were happy to support.
    Since then, we’ve seen more folks jump back into Squads mode, with less preferring to Firestorm it up in Duo - so we’re going to get back to the original plan today and we’ve disabled it’s matchmaking.
    Will Duo return?
    As with other limited time modes, we never say never. We're confident that we'll see it again!
  • vehicross
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only game mode I played is gone lol
    Way to get rid of players.. Everyone told me not to buy this game for reasons just like this! Back to pubg!
  • KisHerceg21
    postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I cant play with my friend /friends because we dont have duo... Sometimes we can play only 2 but now nothing... Stupid idiots
    We Wants DUO Back!!!!!
  • LEXXZAN
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • vehicross
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe make it free to play for a while.. Do something good for the community you lost. I feel like gaining some trust back may be good for business and future games! Never give then take away!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13502 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    moved to firestorm section
  • Mr_Tinman08
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Enjoyed Duo's and the odd single match. Playing squads often end up with two randoms who just land miles away and you effectively end up as a duo anyway coming against actual four man squads.

Meanwhile bring in new game modes which will soon vanish again, well done Battlefield, well done indeed.
  • MrCamp121
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KPNuts74 wrote: »
    You guys are ruining this game. Duos is all anyone played, squads are horrible, and noone uses a mic. How can you not keep duos as a permanent game mode? You guys have trash servers on this game and yet we DIEHARD FANS still stick around. Im sorry, if you dont bring duos back ALOT of people along with myself and family members will stop playing this game entirely

I personally love playing squad with friends most and DICE is reacting to actual server stats (rather than you just saying everyone just played duos.....)

Dice doesnt respond to server nothin. Which is why every game mode they bring out is 2 weeks and they toss it aside regardless of how popular it is