Braddock512 Confirms...RSP Coming

Red_Label_Scotch
1238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/blsfks/community_broadcast_the_evolution_of_rsp/

The title of this Broadcast is “The Evolution of RSP” and that’s an important factor to consider. As we progress, we’ll be taking the RSP program as you know it and rebranding it as “Private Games”. 

We’ve got a lot of information to cover, but let’s hit the highlights first:

• RSP is now rebranded as Private Games

• It’s coming after this Summer

• It will be available for all Battlefield V players

• We plan to offer the base level of Private Games tools for FREE

Comments

• TFBisquit
    1754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds good. Fingers crossed.
  • G-Gnu
    1460 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hmm lets wait and see, do not get your hopes up to much just yet.
  • 1WarPig1
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great news! I’ll be waiting
  • zenn_nme
    815 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yay, RSP. :) But it doesn't take away all the issues with the game... :|
  • FierceBrosnan007
    1018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Great news for BF V!
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh boy, cannot wait to get constantly banned from servers by salty kids.
  • LeRoiDePique
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe it's too late...
  • Upgrayedd_98
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FREE? Curious how this is going to work. I don't see EA ponying up the cash to rent server space for this so are we talking client side with the "free" mode with paid service being hosted? I also don't see them letting us run dedicated servers from home like the old days, so I'm curious how this plays out. 
  • DigitalHype
    779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Don't worry. You can't get banned yet. The posts states that there is only "kick". Banning ability will come later after release (hopefully).
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Don't worry. You can't get banned yet. The posts states that there is only "kick". Banning ability will come later after release (hopefully).
    Is there any info about official servers? Are they staying? Or will EA allocate all of their BF5 servers for RSP?
  • -Antares65z
    1668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

No one is forcing you to play on them. Feel free to continue playing in the official sewers.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

No one is forcing you to play on them. Feel free to continue playing in the official sewers.

Is it annoying to get banned/kicked on a server sure but moving to a different one is just as easy as joining the first one. I see no issue with rsp coming back.
  • g0merpile
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Is it annoying to get banned/kicked on a server sure but moving to a different one is just as easy as joining the first one. I see no issue with rsp coming back.

RSP will be the death of bf5, the player base will not donate to these maps. I know, I wont and the entire spc9 squad. Spc9 squad has contributed lots in donations to bf4 servers, the gameplay was fun, many things to do, fair cheating system with some good admins. So far in bf5 it is very boring after 2 maps.
  • Carbonic
    1574 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    g0merpile wrote: »
    TyroneLoyd_TV said:

-Antares65z wrote: »

YourLocalPlumber wrote: »

RSP will be the death of bf5, the player base will not donate to these maps. I know, I wont and the entire spc9 squad. Spc9 squad has contributed lots in donations to bf4 servers, the gameplay was fun, many things to do, fair cheating system with some good admins. So far in bf5 it is very boring after 2 maps.

Pahahaha the death of bfv? The ship was already burning before then. Rsp would have zero effect whatsoever.
  • Loony
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, if private servers do progress can i request to future admins....

1. Please keep the full map rotation. 
    Yes, I hate some maps with a passion and wish i could skip them but love other maps because I have not played them for a while. Its a balance. The reason i left BF4 was because all my local servers were "locker 24/7" ... before that "Wake Island 24/7"...yes I lvoe that maps too but not 24/7.
    Hey, maybe im the odd one out here, sometimes it is great to play that "one" map YOU love again and again... I have that urge too.. but also enjoy the full experience. 
  • -Antares65z
    1668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

In all the years I've played on private/rented servers, I never had a problem with getting kicked or banned. It only happened a few times.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 9

In all the years I've played on private/rented servers, I never had a problem with getting kicked or banned. It only happened a few times.
    I have, not a huge amount of times but it has happened, but as you guys say ...one more server to avoid.  I sometimes used to create a smurf account after a while, and I've actually been banned in the past on servers I regularly play on by admins i know, whom are on my friends list :D funny for me, embarrassing for them  :blush:
  • ragnarok013
    3442 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited May 9
    Loony said:
    Well, if private servers do progress can i request to future admins....

1. Please keep the full map rotation. 
    Yes, I hate some maps with a passion and wish i could skip them but love other maps because I have not played them for a while. Its a balance. The reason i left BF4 was because all my local servers were "locker 24/7" ... before that "Wake Island 24/7"...yes I lvoe that maps too but not 24/7.
    Hey, maybe im the odd one out here, sometimes it is great to play that "one" map YOU love again and again... I have that urge too.. but also enjoy the full experience. 

Since we can disable certain weapons\vehicles I think you'll see more Fjell (only without the infantry crushing aircraft) once RSP drops. I am very eager for RSP and I think it will really help BF5.
  • DaChileanSeabass
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Final move to save the dying game - RSP. If it was not obvious, im not sure in what world u live in