Lag and frame drops after patch 1.15

Kyaner
14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited April 30
I'm in Ireland on a 100mbps line, always had good ping, between 10-20ms, today it feels like I was playing in an Australian server, the game was freezing at times, soldiers running around without textures and my ping was 35ms
Tried 3 different EU servers, same issues.
Great job DICE....

Comments

• Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Never a good idea to play on update day - slowly turning into....... 
    "never a good idea to play bfv" 
  • dcs500
    1407 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I turned it off after one game, players jerking all over the place and generally unplayable. Checked net connection, no problems my end.
    Yellow tint when healing is back to, even though everybody hated it, 8gb for that, lol.
  • Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rubber banding and getting killed in a split second - managed a round of GOP's, that wss enoug
  • ackers75
    2337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s the German servers am afraid.
    They are awful at best
  • Niila138
    46 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank god (or whatever the hell I should say as an atheist). I thought it was just me. Also need to learn how to shoot again since the mechanics were changed. Could not hit a thing. Game was feeling like it was slowing down and speeding up. Insta deaths and fast deaths and...
  • hardlunax_
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem with 13 ping on german servers. Heavy lags, frame stops etc. Its unplayable currently. Same in Firestorm.
  • oldmandown65
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2
    YES!  It’s terrible. I’m in the US playing US servers getting all three nasty icons.
  • Prep768
    It's taken 2 weeks for an answer why servers have been removed (for which we still haven't had any feedback) now wondering how long it will take for the DEV's to respond to their £stretcher server performance 
  • MAILBOMB
    301 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pure garbage Dice .
  • KaasWoljaap
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    It's taken 2 weeks for an answer why servers have been removed (for which we still haven't had any feedback) now wondering how long it will take for the DEV's to respond to their £stretcher server performance 

Not even an acknowledgement about the framerate issues or stuttering. So frustrating.
  • Kyaner
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So the game is still unplayable, frame drops alll over the place, even more apparent when flying where everything just freezes.
    Time to go back to BF4, I had enough of this **** show for now
  • dustylamborghini
    30 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I also play on PC... Some of these issues are present there as well, but I thought it most important to note that, with the server related stuff, it does seem to be EA's servers that are having issues since it effects every game on, and the ability to login to, Origin (EA's launcher).
  • ps_865
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kyaner said:
    So the game is still unplayable, frame drops alll over the place, even more apparent when flying where everything just freezes.
    Time to go back to BF4, I had enough of this **** show for now

and BFH
  • Sheens_Singh
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue in Turkey Server!