Please sir. May I have some more maps?

bigmatt9486
94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Can I get a new image of the new map. That would sure be swell Mister. Maybe a release date? No, I am not hungry for another game mode. 

Comments

• GRAW2ROBZ
    1427 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    New Mercury map.

• bigmatt9486
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm gonna blow dem buildings up
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    New Mercury map.

Gotta say, that map looks sexy.
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    looks good
  • mcRen98
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ju-52s in the background on that map, funny how previously one of the devs even thought that Grand operations with that vehicle as a spawn point for the Germans warranted a debate over the use of resources.
  • Nonswimmer
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    if they want to save their game. they need to release maps. they still haven't broken halvoy up into a few smaller areas.  they still have not released the night versions of narvik and panzerstorm into the rotation., they still are holding information back so much. and now with focus on rsp expect LESS maps then before. as glad as i am to have rsp for my clan. if its the same terrible 9 maps we've been playing this whole time its not gonna save this game.   maybe they are purposely making this game bad. so when bad company 3 drops you will feel FORCED to buy it to get away from the plague this game has become.   1 screen shot of a beach coast is beautiful and i am excited for new content. but if its still 1 map a month that 1 new map will be just as stale as the rest in a week. drag some maps from bf1 help this game.  its lacking the fun factor because everyone doesnt consider game modes content its shows your unsure about your own product and need to keep funneling modes at us . you claim to have "x amount" of maps in simultaneous development but didnt even give us names or how many. lol i can tell people vague answers myself.  that i am developing a game that is a battlefield killer but if i dont show my product its just heresay and phoney balogne.  instead of listening to what we all have been asking for for 7 months now man 8 if you consider you delayed this game.  with the lack of actual new engaging content its just become a wash. flame me all you want. but if you don't agree then your just a bandwagon jumper to this product before you ever knew what this franchise WAS before the great depression that is bfv.    i PREY i am wrong and this game becomes something great . i just cant see it and its sooo soo disapointing.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    mcRen98 said:
    Ju-52s in the background on that map, funny how previously one of the devs even thought that Grand operations with that vehicle as a spawn point for the Germans warranted a debate over the use of resources.
    They've added it a long time ago with BR.
  • mcRen98
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mcRen98 said:
    They've added it a long time ago with BR.
    I know that, but details like the  paratrooper animations as well as the interior sequence wasn't included with FS, just the third person model of the planes simply.
  • mf_shro0m
    1398 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 8
    EA : <slaps you> “get on your knees and **** ** *** and we’ll think about it”
  • bigmatt9486
    y_j_es_i said:
    EA : <slaps you> “get on your knees and **** ** *** and we’ll think about it”
    Community: *bites down*
  • kjgregoire
    116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Map wishlist:

Bf1942 conversions:
    1. Wake
    2. Coral Sea
    3. Guadalcanal
    4. Normandy
    5. Villers-Bocage
    6. **** it! Port Suez from BF1

New maps (not directly converted, meaning new map from scratch)

1. Stalingrad (this will be broken into several maps for Red October Factory, Pavlov’s House, Martonevsky Machine Shop, Volga Banks, Reaidential and of course Red Square!
    2. Kursk
    3. Berlin
    4. Iwo Jima
    5. Okinawa
    6. Saipan
    7. Phillipines
    8. Kharkov
    9. Brest-Litovsk
    10. Tobruk
    11. Kasserine Pass
    12. Yugoslavia
    13. Cologne
    14. Rhine Crossing
    15. Arnhem
    16. Eindhoven
    17. Nijmegen
    And many more

Strictly air/naval maps will be..
    1. Coral Sea
    2. Midway
    3. Battle for Britain

Pure armor/vehicle/plane maps...

1.Kursk
    2.Battle of the Bulge
    3. Certain N. Africa maps

There’s so much to do I’m WW2
  • Vornado44
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My biggest issue in this game is the lack of maps.
  • Tullzter
    1076 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    makes me want to go there on vacation, what is this, Crete?
  • ElliotLH
    8130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter said:
    makes me want to go there on vacation, what is this, Crete?
    Had the exact same thought. I believe it is Crete.
  • bigmatt9486
    At this point I would love if they just reskinned old maps. I don't care anything is better than playing Hamada
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can I get a new image of the new map. That would sure be swell Mister. Maybe a release date? No, I am not hungry for another game mode. 
    I see what you did there.
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only one new map???