Community Broadcast - Visibility Improvements

Comments

• krliathbirdeate
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    A... So what else? Is that it? The game still has bugs and so many problem? It been month so when are you guys planing to fix things?

I still can’t select tanks sometime

A headshot sound when no headshot

Audio **** up can’t hear where enemy gun shots are maybe near like 10 feet

No auto balance

No switch team

No server maker

Pilots and bombers basically means nothing with one AA tank

Chat system the worst I never seen this bad of a chat system

No new map

Map design never change even after some problem or bugs

Kill cam idk how I die where and when no hint Just some red mark

Some map areas where it is not breakable at all campers heaven
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love all these comments from MMG proners who are mad they will all of a sudden suck in BFV just as much as they do in every other FPS game.

Shame on DICE for validating this cancerous player sub-demographic with a dedicated stationary weapon class in the first place.

Not all MMG users are campers. And anyway, you can camp with any weapon. Blame the player, not the game. Although visibility did need to be fixed, but not just becuase of campers.
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is this??? another COD for people running like a headless chicken

Soldiers USE CAMO to be less visible.

Players with propper camo should be almoust invisible whem blended into enviroment.

Why You listen to children who thinking that running in the open and run and gun is "proper way" to play this game.

You should be very carefuly, and mostly prone and crouch, to be succesful in Military Shooter.

Right on cue, we have a camper. See, it's a mindset, not a weapons fault.
  • Hawxxeye
    7960 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    M_Rat13 said:

Players with propper camo should be almoust invisible whem blended into enviroment.

Why You listen to children who thinking that running in the open and run and gun is "proper way" to play this game.

You should be very carefuly, and mostly prone and crouch, to be succesful in Military Shooter.

Right on cue, we have a camper. See, it's a mindset, not a weapons fault.
    No kidding and a textbook case at that.
  • Archon764
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

People like you are ruining this franchise, hope the devs won't listen to you guys
  • trip1ex
    5299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Always been an action game.  Never been a camping sim.  

• sabootheshaman
    1259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A... So what else? Is that it? The game still has bugs and so many problem? It been month so when are you guys planing to fix things?

I still can’t select tanks sometime

A headshot sound when no headshot

Audio **** up can’t hear where enemy gun shots are maybe near like 10 feet

No auto balance

No switch team

No server maker

Pilots and bombers basically means nothing with one AA tank

Chat system the worst I never seen this bad of a chat system

No new map

Map design never change even after some problem or bugs

Kill cam idk how I die where and when no hint Just some red mark

Some map areas where it is not breakable at all campers heaven
    You realise how much help just dumping a list like this is, in an unrelated thread yeah? 
  • Anbech87
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What on earth are you thinking?!
    If you want to destroy the game on purpose, then keep doing what you're doing...

You've spent so much time recording the sound of every weapon, tank, and what not, to make it as real as possible, and now you want to make people glow in the dark???

You're listening to the wrong side of the community.. If people want unrealistic graphics they can just go play cod, fortnite, apex, halo, or something else.. I play bf cause it's the game that's the most realistic fps game imo.. And I know a lot of people have it the same way, why turn bf into something it's not?

And why not focus on fixing what's already there, before adding new content? I like new stuff, don't get me wrong, but people still haven't got assignments and rewards..

Please, don't do this..
    I'm no camper myself, but if people like to do so, then let them.. I know it's annoying getting killed, but then we know where they're hiding, spawn back in, and go kill that dude..
    In real life one would be able to hide in the shadows, so why not in bf?

We're all gonna look like radioactive poltergeists...
  • TheNoobPolice
    1667 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    I love all these comments from MMG proners who are mad they will all of a sudden suck in BFV just as much as they do in every other FPS game.

Shame on DICE for validating this cancerous player sub-demographic with a dedicated stationary weapon class in the first place.

Not all MMG users are campers. And anyway, you can camp with any weapon. Blame the player, not the game. Although visibility did need to be fixed, but not just becuase of campers.
    It's literally a class that is designed to be played stationary. It is impossible to play it WITHOUT camping, and I'm not even talking figuratively here.

Players will never ever play a game in a way that the design of the game doesn't invite them to do so. It might not be an intended meta, but it is still always the responsibility of the designers how the players actually play the game, and whether it results in a good experience or a bad one.
  • PoppaPappo
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:

TheNoobPolice said:

It's literally a class that is designed to be played stationary. It is impossible to play it WITHOUT camping, and I'm not even talking figuratively here.

Players will never ever play a game in a way that the design of the game doesn't invite them to do so. It might not be an intended meta, but it is still always the responsibility of the designers how the players actually play the game, and whether it results in a good experience or a bad one.

Not true. I use MMGs all the time without camping. You don’t need to go prone to ADS. You just need something to lean it on, like a box, a rock, or a windowsill. Also, some MMGs, like to MG-42 are totally viable for hip firing in close quarters. I’ve obliterated entire rooms that way.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1667 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:

TheNoobPolice said:

Not true. I use MMGs all the time without camping. You don’t need to go prone to ADS. You just need something to lean it on, like a box, a rock, or a windowsill. Also, some MMGs, like to MG-42 are totally viable for hip firing in close quarters. I’ve obliterated entire rooms that way.
    So sat in a window sill or headglitching a box is not camping?!

Get outta here dude.
  • PoppaPappo
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PoppaPappo said:

TheNoobPolice wrote: »
    M_Rat13 said:

TheNoobPolice said:

Get outta here dude.

No, it’s not. I didn’t say I stayed in the same window the whole time. I’m constantly moving toward the objective. My point was there’s always something around to rest your gun on so you don’t HAVE to go prone. You don’t HAVE to camp with MMGs. The only time I stay in one spot is if the SL gives a defend order.

People that want to camp will camp regardless of what weapon they have. Recently, I’ve run into a lot of camping medics with their laser STENs and ZKs.
  • sabootheshaman
    1259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PoppaPappo said:

TheNoobPolice wrote: »
    M_Rat13 said:

TheNoobPolice said:

Get outta here dude.

Get a couple of kills then relocate. It’s how I play the mmg’s. It’s definitely not camping.

That being said I think camping is a legit tactic in some situations/game modes. Check my stats before you get mad. Pretty clear I don’t camp. My ADD doesn’t allow it. 😬
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:

You can move around with an MMG ... you just won't do very well. 

Whenever I tried to play aggressively with an MMG, one of two things happened when I found someone in close range: either I'd fire a small burst that somehow hits the enemy perfectly, or I'll fire 50 rounds at point-blank range, and literally all 50 rounds will miss before the enemy takes me out. It's so inconsistent that it's not worth it.

Your point about game design is very interesting ... I remember it being talked about with RS6. That game was designed to be played in a slow and methodical manner, with lots of planning in the preparation phase. However, because of how the game was ultimately designed, many players ignored that manner of play and adopted a very aggressive approach ... they rush with Bandit/Jaeger/Ash/other three speed operators.

Tachanka was supposed to be an extremely threatening operator that could defend anything ... but because of RS6's destructible environments, map design and the power of three speed operators, Tachanka became utterly useless, to the point that he is a massive meme. The defensive playstyle that the developers initially intended for is usually looked down upon by higher level players. They don't want to play as Tachanka or Castle ... they want to play as Jaeger or Bandit, constantly on the move. They want to roam around the objective or rush outside, not hold an angle in the objective itself.
  • VOLBANKER
    1719 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    I just went 32-10 on Devastation Conquest - never killed so many enemies in a round of conquest before.

The trick was to turn up something called Black Stabilization on my Viewsonic XG2401 monitor.
    This brightens up dark areas of the screen while not affecting the rest of the picture.
    I'm telling you it was (literally) night and day in comparison to playing normally.

I know Devastation extremely well as it is my favorite map. I've played it many, many times. With this Black Stabilization-feature turned to maximum, I could see enemies in places where I know for sure I would not have been able to see them normally.

People with normal monitors are at a severe disadvantage to people using gaming monitors with this special feature.
    This is not fair at all, so I'm glad DICE is working on visibility.

(In previous Battlefield-games, people might also have had an advantage from using gaming screens, however not to the degree they (we) have in BF5. It is literally a case of "we can see you, but you can't see us")

• Shadders_X
    486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    I know Devastation extremely well as it is my favorite map. I've played it many, many times. With this Black Stabilization-feature turned to maximum, I could see enemies in places where I know for sure I would not have been able to see them normally.

People with normal monitors are at a severe disadvantage to people using gaming monitors with this special feature.
    This is not fair at all, so I'm glad DICE is working on visibility.

(In previous Battlefield-games, people might also have had an advantage from using gaming screens, however not to the degree they (we) have in BF5. It is literally a case of "we can see you, but you can't see us")

Hi,
    I play on the PS4, and a normal plasma TV (full HD). Maybe the game needs to be modified for the consoles. 

The reason i purchased a PS4 is that i want the game to work immediately without the issue of drivers not working, or the hacking protection tools false positives banning you for no reason. 

If you cannot be seen, then you can easily just sit there getting easy kills, and not play the objective. Your opponents may spend in inordinate amount of time trying to respond solely to the camping person - again, not playing the objective - everything turns into team death match. 

Everyone has the option of using cover - left hand trigger to lean around the corner, or over the top. So being more visible should just change your gameplay style, and not ruin the game. Especially on consoles. If camouflage was too effective, everyone will just hide, and only those who risk moving will get killed. What a boring game that would be. 

Regards,
    Shadders_X. 
  • Rassiva
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I don't want to judge before hand but if I have to judge by the images I can defiantly say that is to much of a glow and need to be turned down a bit. It's hard to judge by a static image. So to be able to give a fair judgement I have to test it first hand. So all I can say is we have to wait and see.    
  • MAILBOMB
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring on the radiation lol. Hardcore please
  • trip1ex
    5299 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    if players are fiddling with their video settings to gain an advantage then you're visibility is **** poor for a multiplayer game and you're doing it wrong.