Can we increase the max level?

krliathbirdeate
293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Like I am level 50 and I rank every class to 20 and it feel boring now can we like make the max level to 100 or something like it would be much better tbh

Comments

• Legarhead
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Noooooooo!!!!! 💥💥💥💥💥
  • Rex_Holez
    152 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I don't know why since BF3 they either make it so easy to hit top rank or they put 150 different ranks in the game so this generation who have the inability to delay gratification can either get 3 new ranks a day or hit top rank in 2 weeks. 
  • BlazrOne
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also a No.
  • LeesSummit09
    472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Unless there is an incentive(getting extra something), what is the point?
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    353 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Since rank is pretty much just an indication of how much a player has played the game - I really don't understand why it has to locked to a certain number.

If rank was an ever increasing number, it could actually be useful. For example, if you saw a player with a high rank dominating the scoreboard, it might deter some of the hackusations being thrown around.
  • Key2Destiny
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If it doesn't make DICE money they don't care, simple as that.
  • ghos7bear
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No fun allowed!
  • ZombieEatingKid
    42 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Like I am level 50 and I rank every class to 20 and it feel boring now can we like make the max level to 100 or something like it would be much better tbh

No, they cant.
    Don't you get it?
    Dice is stubborn against making changes,
    They made a boring game,
    They don't like to admit any fault.
    They are perfect, and we are idiots.

Why do think servers are dead in Oceania
    .Why
    Do you think they spend millions on influencers for?
    To sell you a half finished pile of excrement.?

Make the game scoring better, would be a start to stop camping ,too hard basket..
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited May 2019
    No like the match system is so broken now days because like I get match’s with same level 50 but that does not mean that everyone in the match is the same skill level. Like I been level 50 for a while and this person just reach level 50 and my skill level(its just an example I suck at this game) and his skill level is different and I feel that level 50 is an such a short range for deciding the user skill level. Like I went a round with 500~0 one time the other team and my team had the same level but they lost in such way no hacker just different skill level. How is this fair? Like how would anyone feel if they just reach level 50 and they get match with people with like 2000 hour. Maybe like there are other factors that decided who I am fighting with but like after level 50 it feel like there is nothing more to do and it feel like I just reach the end of the game already and I feel that level 50 is too short since you only need about 100~140 hours to get to that point (which is quite short about 3~4 week playing time) I honesty If this game don’t have that much content or what not I wish they it less give us something to have this accomplishment in game
  • ChiefSniper
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    onanistor said:

No, they cant. Yes they can, and will.
    Don't you get it? What don't you understand?
    Dice is stubborn against making changes. No they aren't, they have made countless changes that we've asked for, they are just being careful as to not break anything at the moment.
    They made a boring game, No they didn't. You may find it boring, but I, and 10's of thousands of others don't share that sentiment.
    They don't like to admit any fault. They literally admit fault ALL THE TIME.
    They are perfect, and we are idiots. I'm glad you realise that.

Why do think servers are dead in Oceania. To reduce matchmaking waiting times which, you guessed it, people complained about, so they rectified it.
    Why do you think they spend millions on influencers for? Wut?
    To sell you a half finished pile of excrement? Half-finished? Perhaps on release this claim would be valid, but there is no way you could call it "half finished" at this point in time.

• G-Gnu
    1507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Question is why ?  The levels means nothing anyway , any level in this game that has a purpose is the Class levels and i am pretty sure they wont up that max level. 
    If levels and other similar stuff is the only way to have fun in the game, then there is probably something wrong with the core of the game, but i hear you. 
  • zenn_nme
    832 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I wouldn't be suprised if something like a 'Distinquished Level Upgrade Pack' purchasable for BOINS would come available... :|
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited May 2019
    G-Gnu wrote: »
    Question is why ?  The levels means nothing anyway , any level in this game that has a purpose is the Class levels and i am pretty sure they wont up that max level. 
    If levels and other similar stuff is the only way to have fun in the game, then there is probably something wrong with the core of the game, but i hear you. 

Ya to you mean nothing but tbh lets just say this ”why not?” it's not going to affect game play and it's just extra stuff so why not?
    Post edited by krliathbirdeate on
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited May 2019
    onanistor said:

No, they cant. Yes they can, and will.

Don't you get it? What don't you understand?

Dice is stubborn against making changes. No they aren't, they have made countless changes that we've asked for, they are just being careful as to not break anything at the moment.

They made a boring game, No they didn't. You may find it boring, but I, and 10's of thousands of others don't share that sentiment.

They don't like to admit any fault. They literally admit fault ALL THE TIME.

They are perfect, and we are idiots. I'm glad you realise that.

Why do think servers are dead in Oceania. To reduce matchmaking waiting times which, you guessed it, people complained about, so they rectified it.
    Why do you think they spend millions on influencers for? Wut?

To sell you a half finished pile of excrement? Half-finished? Perhaps on release this claim would be valid, but there is no way you could call it "half finished" at this point in time.

-._.- huh interesting
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited May 2019
    zenn_nme wrote: »
    I wouldn't be suprised if something like a 'Distinquished Level Upgrade Pack' purchasable for BOINS would come available... :|

I won’t be surprise if a d day dlc come out
    Post edited by krliathbirdeate on
  • KPNuts74
    655 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There are more important areas they can improve/develop than a meaningless number.
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited May 2019
    KPNuts74 wrote: »
    There are more important areas they can improve/develop than a meaningless number.

Than why did they do that in battle field 3 develop and improve to me they are not developing or improving the game so far they are fixing it now they are improving the game by adding stuff but not quite finish so I am saying give us something that is simple instead of a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ broken patch with 8 bugs
  • krliathbirdeate
    edited May 2019
    Since rank is pretty much just an indication of how much a player has played the game - I really don't understand why it has to locked to a certain number.

If rank was an ever increasing number, it could actually be useful. For example, if you saw a player with a high rank dominating the scoreboard, it might deter some of the hackusations being thrown around.

Rank? Oh idk it feel like the match system is more based on level not rank since why would we see level 30 or 15 in a game of rank 20~25 when they are only rank 15 where we played the game longer than them of course. Like I don’t understand why they can’t just based the match making based on rank but increase the level so we won’t see rank 50 every where, like the ranks don’t have to be the same, if its like 5~7 rank different I understand but even if that is so we don’t know if we are fighting with low ranks since we see only levels which is level 50 and second like the match making system it feel like one side is just rank 15 and we are like rank 30 it feel like the match making system is so messed up and broken since like we don't know we are fighting with noobs that get to rank 50 we have no sense of accomplishment since every level 50 and rank don’t show us anything or revealed to other players which are quite meaningless we don’t even have auto balance!!
  • DJTN1
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's simple really. If you put in time and invest in the game but don't feel rewarded then eventually you'll take matters into your own hands and reward yourself with some boins and a shiny new outfit. (ching-ching)

If the player count gets too low they can remove the rank cap to bring people back and say they've listened to the community and done something. They'll tell you how hard it was to work on it and so on... It works for them either way.

At the end of the day, I think that it's more than just about a number to players. It speaks to the game not being rewarding. There's no sense of progression or accomplishment. All games provide that in some form. I find it strange that it upsets some people that a lot of players want the cap removed. A game with no score or progression would be really boring IMO.

Competition is healthy. We should all strive to be the best humans we can be. 👍
  • mondragon015
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Been a lev 50 for the past three months. I would appreciate it if Dice, increased the lev cap, then I would play more bf5. In the meantime, I’ll keep playing bf4 and bf1 for now.