can u make the RSC like in BF1 or SIMILAR? this gun is a terrible joke.

LEGIJAS_CCCC
237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
at least 2 hits on max 10 meters

Comments

• superteds
    1218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ? it is a 2HK at that range 
  • LEGIJAS_CCCC
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    superteds said:
    for real? 
  • LEGIJAS_CCCC
    or remove big scopes and make it stronger idk... i loves this gun so much in BF1
  • LEGIJAS_CCCC
    i like the rcs now... remove post.. thank you
  • superteds
    1218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    superteds said:
    for real? 
    yeah... i think it's a 2HK out to like 50m or something at least
  • GrizzGolf
    1413 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah its around 2HK 50 and below I thought 
  • ghos7bear
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RSC is my favorite in BF5 to be honest.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    2247 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's definitely 2btk out to a fair distance. I find the RSC ok, I just prefer the slightly better control and therefore easier/quicker follow up 2nd (kill ) shot of the ZH , over the slightly more damage and therefore greater 1 hit kill potential of the RSC.
  • NuttysKunKs
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's definitely 2btk out to a fair distance. I find the RSC ok, I just prefer the slightly better control and therefore easier/quicker follow up 2nd (kill ) shot of the ZH , over the slightly more damage and therefore greater 1 hit kill potential of the RSC.

Also it’s 2 hit kill at any range!
  • Hawxxeye
    7750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The rsc fire slower and has more recoil on BFV compared to BF1. Because we cannot give recon an assault weapon without nerfing it
  • superteds
    Hawxxeye said:
    The rsc fire slower and has more recoil on BFV compared to BF1. Because we cannot give recon an assault weapon without nerfing it
    it was a medic weapon previously, but don't let facts get in the way of your rant lol