Once again, bombers are ruined.

MOSSAD-RECRUITER
410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Can't resupply, and this was an OLD bug brought BACK to life. Frankly, this is becoming amateurish.

Comments

• ghos7bear
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, getting this bug all the time on Stuka 37mm, after 3-4 resupplies, it stops.
  • kjgregoire
    116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    Good! You useless pilots need your own game mode.

Jk all kidding aside I thoroughly believe planes should have more to do to help with the overall winning of the game. Taking out a tank or two is fun but... what r ya doin up there guys?

I suggest playing war thunder
  • StealthAria
    576 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Jk all kidding aside I thoroughly believe planes should have more to do to help with the overall winning of the game. Taking out a tank or two is fun but... what r ya doin up there guys?

Trying to help, struggling to stay alive, and completely blind to what's going on down on the surface because the game doesn't render infantry until we're low enough to roadkill them.  Seriously, if you want help from your pilots you gotta help them out a little as well.

I haven't experienced this problem yet (well, not since they fixed the resupplies broken at launch) but I'll also admit I haven't had a chance to do much flying lately, I'm constantly getting shredded by fighter squadrons.
  • okiie_918
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    kjgregoire wrote: »

I've defended countless objectives in my plane a fighter at that! Taking out tanks is a huge advantage to your team! Also we can spot a good pilot duo one will spot one will defend him! Also when 2 to 3 squads trying to kill a plane or planes you have advantage! When they sit in spawn with two AA tanks it's an advantage! Going 30-0 or 40-0 with one or two pilots is that many tickets to the good as well! Just because you can't do it doesn't mean others can't!
  • SuperiorByGender
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There is a way to get it working. Carefully damage your wing against something and repair it while flying through the resupply thing. This way you get ammo resupplied. 
  • kjgregoire
    116 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    okiie_918 wrote: »

I've defended countless objectives in my plane a fighter at that! Taking out tanks is a huge advantage to your team! Also we can spot a good pilot duo one will spot one will defend him! Also when 2 to 3 squads trying to kill a plane or planes you have advantage! When they sit in spawn with two AA tanks it's an advantage! Going 30-0 or 40-0 with one or two pilots is that many tickets to the good as well! Just because you can't do it doesn't mean others can't!

Fair point man. I suck at planes. I can’t do anything close to that.

I was being mean. My main point is I wish that aircraft played a more visible role in the game. I’m very disconnected from what’s going on in the sky.
  • PrecisionWing
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I was being mean. My main point is I wish that aircraft played a more visible role in the game. I’m very disconnected from what’s going on in the sky.

As a pilot in bf, I really would like to do more, but current game setting prevents me from that.
    In Bf3/4, tanks are very powerful, and they are key factors to win a game, so if pilots can destroy most of the enemy tanks, victory is guaranteed.
    In bf5, I'm sorry to say that ground metal box has come a xmas present that every infantry wants a piece. And planes ability to slow down tanks is also greatly reduced. Personally, I would like to have less infantry kills but more enemy armor destroyed. But it's not the case anymore. Thanks to dice who lost bf's identity.
  • PoppaPappo
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Pilots can’t see crap on the ground (at least on console. A maxed out 4K HDR PC may be better). We’re often just guesstimating where to bomb. If you want pilots to help more then help them. Be spotting constantly, so that they have some idea where all the enemies are.
  • ghos7bear
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    This is annoying as hell. Flying is RUINED COMPLETELY. Planes stop reaming all the time!
    Post edited by ghos7bear on
  • Nod_1496
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Infantry need coloured smoke to use for marking where a bomb run is required from friendly aircraft.
  • Masqerader
    641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019

Since you appear to be new to this franchise, planes can cap flags,  planes are mobile spawn points, planes can effectively shut down a rush when played correctly,  and shut down other enemy air support and armor. And before every cry baby infantry player who camped 24/7 and got them ruined, dunked all over infantry.

• IDirtY_SeCreT
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Switch seats - resupply - repeat