Stuck in downstate..... again

Klendathu1987
138 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
really? really on every patch? do we really need all the old bugs back with EVERY FREAKING PATCH?
again im unable to die stuck in downstate.

Comments

• NuttysKunKs
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    But u can still fire and throw nades etc. And be revived!
  • NLBartmaN
    2941 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So annoying, happened to me too, even redeploy does not work, only quitting the game.

Same for the resupply bug on vehicles, only switching seats helps sometimes.
  • JUJAMAKILL
    284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Had this quite a few times already. I also had a new bug with the deploy screen. Timer stuck on 7, and wouldn't count down. Can't redeploy or anything, have to quit server or wait the game out till next match. 
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 10
    Happens frequently, normally due to an aborted revive. Only another revive or a V1 rocket will get me out of it. Chat works fine though so I send my apologies and quit.
  • FragbaitDax
    181 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also finding that between rounds the stat screen is hanging exactly like it used to with the two timers just spinning endlessly. They definitely re-introduced some old defective code.
  • Blackidus
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Happend to me last night when i whas flying a plane.
    Got hit and lost control, hit the ground and got stuck in the loop in the out of bounds area, no chance of getting a revive there.
  • zenn_nme
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Happened to me on Twisted Steel, F flag. Pretty fun, managed to kill a couple enemies. Got rev'ed by a squadmate after a couple of minutes.
    Though, it shouldn't be possible that  'fixed' bugs reappear ingame, get your act together dice!
  • Klendathu1987
    If we're lucky the next patch removes the ticketcounter in Breakthrough
  • SithMetal71
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    happened with bombers, would not resupply, then suddenly it did.
  • abc1434286920
    446 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    JUJAMAKILL wrote: »
    Had this quite a few times already. I also had a new bug with the deploy screen. Timer stuck on 7, and wouldn't count down. Can't redeploy or anything, have to quit server or wait the game out till next match. 

Had the same one, stuck on 7 regardless of where I was trying to spawn. Quit server, exit game, switch ps4 off....

Best bug was when I was stuck on constantly renewing bleed out state- as soon as the counter would go to zero it would start all over again. Was eventually revived after a couple of minutes.
  • Soulbreeze
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 12
    i just got this for the first time tonight. Twice. Worst bug I have ever seen in a BF game. Had to leave server both times.
    EDIT: just got it a 3rd time. This is an absolute **** bug. This completely makes you stop being able to continue to play the round.
  • parkingbrake
    3113 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One thing after another, and all backed up by the deteriorating network performance which was a popular topic in text chat tonight.  I've neve seen rubber-banding etc. like this in BFV before.  DICE is just out of its depth, if EA doesn't bring in some outside help this is only going to get worse.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Only happened to me once so far (touch wood). Was amusing to see the enemy players look confused as I was shooting at them. Did manage a kill and got revived eventually as I was on an objective in squad conquest. But seriously, how do theses things still happen. The code must be in such a poor state that tweaking one thing can break something unrelated 
  • Klendathu1987
    edited May 12
    I already said that over and over and ill say it again, this is the WORST experience i ever had with an online game. I have never seen a "developer" take so much time to fix stuff while at the same time break the game EVERY time.
    the sad thing is that this game has so much potential and its really fun to play but every 5 minutes i hit my head on stupid stuff like this and the fun is instantly gone.
  • ragnarok013
    2552 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Even when you don't show up to your squad mates as "down" you can still guide them in to revive you in this state if you're in VOIP. That's the only workaround that I've seen on this issue so far.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1091 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Even when you don't show up to your squad mates as "down" you can still guide them in to revive you in this state if you're in VOIP. That's the only workaround that I've seen on this issue so far.
    Voip is okay.  But telling a friend i'm over here by a open field and a rock fence but this so and so.  It took a while before I was found by a friend  Then I was killed cause I was using the bathroom and getting another beer.  Cause I was undecided to get my friend to join another server since I was stuck.

• GRAW2ROBZ
    1091 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • someguy12121
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have only had this issue when spawning into a vehicle. Ill spawn but then just see where I died last.
  • ghos7bear
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same. All old bugs are back. Getting stuck in revive, planes not rearming.
  • someguy12121
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For the JU88 I have found that if switch through all of the seats you are able to resolve the glitch.