What is your favourite map in BFV

DrizZlingBear
10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Personally, the only map I really like is Rotterdam and maybe Narvik. What about you guys? What's your favourite map in BFV?

Comments

• GrizzGolf
    1454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rotterdam
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Panzerstorm
  • Pro_b0
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gotta be Hamada
  • zasers
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rotterdam and Devestation  is my favorite maps :smile: . wish more maps like that will come to BF5 .
  • KPNuts74
    784 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like all maps apart (from Narvik) but love Rotterdam. I say that as a TDM player.
  • ackers75
    2652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Panzerstorm

Yep it’s easily the best map
  • mcRen98
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Panzerstorm
  • Narfiam
    198 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Devastation, Aerodrome and Panzerstorm when I want to play tanks and only in breakthrough mode.
  • YourLocalPIumber
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Devastation and Hamada. I love them both equally because one offers great close quarters gameplay, other offers classic BF gameplay with loads of vehicles, lots of space for both infantry and tanks/planes. 
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1579 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i dislike them all equally map-design has turned into a circle with one or two center flags for zerg-direction
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really like Rotterdamn, but mainly becuase it reminds me of Amiens. Arras is nice in that there's plenty of cover to move from point to point with. Panzerstorm is great for tank players. I'd also like to say that Fjell 652 on squad conquest really improves on the normal map, with different pathways allowing for different flanking routes (and no chance of running into 20 enemies coming the other way).
  • Noodlesocks
    3748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Panzerstorm for Conquest.
    Arras for Frontlines.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2019
    Personally, the only map I really like is Rotterdam and maybe Narvik. What about you guys? What's your favourite map in BFV?
    I cant stand Narvik,Rotterdam,Aerodome.   I try to hit the road before they load up.
  • An_Dulachan
    425 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Arras.
  • PoppaPappo
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hamada, Devastation, and Panzerstorm. I even like Fjell some days (when there aren’t good bomber pilots about).

The ones I can’t stand and actively avoid are Narvik and Aerodrome.

The rest are “meh,” take ‘em or leave ‘em.

• MuppetBandit
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Panzerstorm, Arras, Twisted Steel & Devastation hold my favour but it changes every few weeks.

Panzerstorm, alas! I cannot play a full round of Conquest or Breakthrough on it since the latest patch. It consistently crashes my game on Xbox unless I join mid-way through the match. :'( It's making me quite sad so maybe Panzerstorm is my favourite map.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rotterdam is poorly laid out.  Germany side has E and D so close.  Heck if Germany side bum rushes C first then holds that then gets D and E its pretty much over.  Then work over to B and its done.  UK side is blah.  UK should of spawned in top left upper corner.  Then had A and B farther south west.  Then move D over more to the west side.  Maybe had a street at the bottom of the map going east and west for more vehicle action instead of bumping all vehicle action to the north mainly.

Now onto how bad the floor plan is for Narvik.  Germany side has the closer spawns yet again.  Every time i'm UK side we go for B and by then seems Germany already has E and F and D capped already.  If they do then its over pretty quickly.  But all and all Narvik is bit long and narrow and boring.  I hated it in the beta and my opinion hasn't change yet.  Simple fix would be to only have one close flag for each side then move the extra two flags north.  So be more less 1 flag then 4 flags going up and down then one flag on other side for the other team.  Or possibly had some boat action on here.  Or a island with a flag or two with boats in the south.

As for Aerodome.  Germany has closer flags yet again as in E and D and F.  If they UK doesn't rush and take the hanger right away and has tank help in the north ya might as well wave the white flag and go have a few beers till the timer runs out.  I would have E where F is.   Then move F farther north centered more evenly.  Also more buildings or rocky hills or something for cover.  Maybe even a forest or some kinda cave or tunnel with a bunker or trenches.  Seems blah to me. I guess each to their own.
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Rotterdam is poorly laid out.  Germany side has E and D so close.  Heck if Germany side bum rushes C first then holds that then gets D and E its pretty much over.  Then work over to B and its done.  UK side is blah.  UK should of spawned in top left upper corner.  Then had A and B farther south west.  Then move D over more to the west side.  Maybe had a street at the bottom of the map going east and west for more vehicle action instead of bumping all vehicle action to the north mainly.

Now onto how bad the floor plan is for Narvik.  Germany side has the closer spawns yet again.  Every time i'm UK side we go for B and by then seems Germany already has E and F and D capped already.  If they do then its over pretty quickly.  But all and all Narvik is bit long and narrow and boring.  I hated it in the beta and my opinion hasn't change yet.  Simple fix would be to only have one close flag for each side then move the extra two flags north.  So be more less 1 flag then 4 flags going up and down then one flag on other side for the other team.  Or possibly had some boat action on here.  Or a island with a flag or two with boats in the south.

As for Aerodome.  Germany has closer flags yet again as in E and D and F.  If they UK doesn't rush and take the hanger right away and has tank help in the north ya might as well wave the white flag and go have a few beers till the timer runs out.  I would have E where F is.   Then move F farther north centered more evenly.  Also more buildings or rocky hills or something for cover.  Maybe even a forest or some kinda cave or tunnel with a bunker or trenches.  Seems blah to me. I guess each to their own.

While I like Rotterdamn, I get your point. I like B point though so maybe instead move UK spawn to A, and have A where the old spawn was. Then UK has an easy way to E, which could really hamper the Germans if they aren't careful, but the opposite could also happen with A. Narviks biggest problem is poor visibility. A few flag movements won't change that, it needs a massive overhaul. For Aerodrome, I think moving the UK spawn to top left and Germany top right could help balance the map but also offer some great chaotic opportunities.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    I'd move the UK on Rotterdam to the top left in the out of bounds area and expand the map a bit.  Then shift A to where the UK spawn is and Move B over to where A was.  Besides maybe a street at the bottom going left to right for tank battles and flanking routes.