BFV, Return of the legacy Bugs

Slenderman_XD
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello,

is it just me or did old and mostly fixed Bugs for BFBC2, BF3 and BF4 (maybe also BF1, but never played it) get there return to BFV and add there trouble to the long list of needed fixes?

For example, since the last update I get the feeling that I more often died behind cover (Personal Favourite is the AA-Kill behind a Hill)
Also a bug got more frequently, that I don't hear enemy vehicles, the audio doesn't get played. I call them Ninja-Tanks and I can tell you there are annoying, because suddenly I am in an one-sided CQC with a tank without even knowing that I am so close to a tank.
And so on and so on ... 

BR Slenderman_XD

Comments

• Jumpy-B-L
    682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes. Welcome to the Frostbite engine. Not even the team that created it knows how to keep it in good repair.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are some bugs that have returned to the franchise with this game, as has been the case for pretty much every Frostbite 3 era BF game.

For example, the bug where you don't have any sound when you spawn was gone in BF1, but it's back in BFV.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you reintroduce mistakes you made in recent game, which were later than fixed, you might as well bring back some good old fashioned bugs :D
  • MinZhuZhongGuo
    410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Even the developers of the Frostbite Engine don't know how to fix the bugs, but they keep developing. Fascinating.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hello,

is it just me or did old and mostly fixed Bugs for BFBC2, BF3 and BF4 (maybe also BF1, but never played it) get there return to BFV and add there trouble to the long list of needed fixes?

For example, since the last update I get the feeling that I more often died behind cover (Personal Favourite is the AA-Kill behind a Hill)
    Also a bug got more frequently, that I don't hear enemy vehicles, the audio doesn't get played. I call them Ninja-Tanks and I can tell you there are annoying, because suddenly I am in an one-sided CQC with a tank without even knowing that I am so close to a tank.
    And so on and so on ... 

BR Slenderman_XD
    I hate ninja tanks.  They should make the ground shake and rattle things near by besides have the controller vibrate like crazy.  No they sneak behind and blast us with one tank shell and creep on.
  • spartanx169x
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sound has been garbage with this game from day 1. I can’t play it unless I’m really in the mood to tolerate the frustration. I never once had an issue with sound in BF4 or BF1. EA needs to hire. Some people that know what they are doing . If BC3 is as bad as BFV . The series will be shelved for years.