Duos removed, seriously!?

Comments

  • j79b
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 12
    Give back duos damnit!!
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KPNuts74 said:
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    KPNuts74 wrote: »
    MrCamp121 wrote: »
    KPNuts74 wrote: »
    You guys are ruining this game. Duos is all anyone played, squads are horrible, and noone uses a mic. How can you not keep duos as a permanent game mode? You guys have trash servers on this game and yet we DIEHARD FANS still stick around. Im sorry, if you dont bring duos back ALOT of people along with myself and family members will stop playing this game entirely

    I personally love playing squad with friends most and DICE is reacting to actual server stats (rather than you just saying everyone just played duos.....)

    Dice doesnt respond to server nothin. Which is why every game mode they bring out is 2 weeks and they toss it aside regardless of how popular it is

    It would make no sense for them to do that. If a mode generates the player count, they would keep it going.

    So..rush? Grind? Both were highly popular. Explain

    Please provide the stats to prove those modes were popular enough to keep servers full long term. No, you don’t have them, all you have is your opinion and whiny posts from the vocal negative playerbase. DICE have the stats to help them make decisions.
    Well when Grind was out and mixed into the conquest filters.  What I seen was for USA conquest and 5+ open slots was 89 servers minimum for just USA at Noon back when Grind was out.  Now its about 29 to 32 servers around Noon without Grind.
  • vehicross
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Takes 2 minutes to get into a solo round even after you removed duos.. probably should get rid of solos too!
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I do not say "good bye". I say "good riddance".
  • ragnarok013
    3037 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    j79b said:
    Give back duos damnit!!
    j79b I understand that you are frustrated but keep the profanity out of the forums.
  • ragnarok013
    3037 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Yeah. If that incompetent manager that just posted about taking Duos out due to the lack of que time for Squads, and if he actually thinks the Duo Firestorm players are going back to that disaster...then this game is in serious trouble. It is pathetic to think Duos we’re doing bad, it was just as fast as Solos and a lot faster than Squads. The dumb **** matchmaking for Squads do not work if you have 1 friend already in the squad. Wait 5 minutes just to go into a 2v4 game. Well, if they pull Duos, then along with a few friends I play with...it’s hack to PUBG or Apex. Screw these people in charge. First they were blind to being **** to the player base when people didn’t appreciate the force fed political bull & then the multiple updates that cause more bugs than the patch fixed- this game that has SO much potential...stands no chance with them in charge.
    DaQuaz2284Profanity and insulting employees  is against the forum rules, dial it back and engage in a constructive discussion on the matter.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Or maybe... just maybe the majority of playerbase doesn't give s single thing about firestorm meme so it's already dying and Dice had to do something to keep the remaining population.

    yeah cause removing modes helps so much to keep the population.
    it's also telling that you post in the firestorm subsection while u clearly don't like or play firestorm. so much hate that you can't even accept others having fun with the mode?
    Nah, I posed here way before mods moved threead to FS section.
    Still if the mode isn't popular enough, maybe there is truly no reason to keep it? Unless players want to sit in "searching" mode for quite alot.
  • The_BERG_366
    2292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The_BERG_366 said:


    llPhantom_Limbll wrote: »
    Or maybe... just maybe the majority of playerbase doesn't give s single thing about firestorm meme so it's already dying and Dice had to do something to keep the remaining population.



    yeah cause removing modes helps so much to keep the population.

    it's also telling that you post in the firestorm subsection while u clearly don't like or play firestorm. so much hate that you can't even accept others having fun with the mode?

    Nah, I posed here way before mods moved threead to FS section.
    Still if the mode isn't popular enough, maybe there is truly no reason to keep it? Unless players want to sit in "searching" mode for quite alot.

    u can find games litterally instantly here. normally matchmaking takes like 10 seconds in squads. "not popular enough" lol. maybe just accept the fact that some people enjoy the mode despite you not liking it?
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The_BERG_366 said:


    llPhantom_Limbll wrote: »
    Or maybe... just maybe the majority of playerbase doesn't give s single thing about firestorm meme so it's already dying and Dice had to do something to keep the remaining population.



    yeah cause removing modes helps so much to keep the population.

    it's also telling that you post in the firestorm subsection while u clearly don't like or play firestorm. so much hate that you can't even accept others having fun with the mode?

    Nah, I posed here way before mods moved threead to FS section.
    Still if the mode isn't popular enough, maybe there is truly no reason to keep it? Unless players want to sit in "searching" mode for quite alot.

    u can find games litterally instantly here. normally matchmaking takes like 10 seconds in squads. "not popular enough" lol. maybe just accept the fact that some people enjoy the mode despite you not liking it?
    Something still tells me that Dice has more data to support such decision. But whatever you say, man.
  • The_BERG_366
    2292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The_BERG_366 said:


    llPhantom_Limbll wrote: »
    Or maybe... just maybe the majority of playerbase doesn't give s single thing about firestorm meme so it's already dying and Dice had to do something to keep the remaining population.



    yeah cause removing modes helps so much to keep the population.

    it's also telling that you post in the firestorm subsection while u clearly don't like or play firestorm. so much hate that you can't even accept others having fun with the mode?

    Nah, I posed here way before mods moved threead to FS section.
    Still if the mode isn't popular enough, maybe there is truly no reason to keep it? Unless players want to sit in "searching" mode for quite alot.

    u can find games litterally instantly here. normally matchmaking takes like 10 seconds in squads. "not popular enough" lol. maybe just accept the fact that some people enjoy the mode despite you not liking it?
    Something still tells me that Dice has more data to support such decision. But whatever you say, man.
    amazing logic mate. you argue that its not popular because they removed it and thats its legit to remove it because its not popular. thats called a circular argument....
  • Ceph777
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have found since they removed DUOs there has been a improvement in finding squad games.

    I can't think of any other reason why they removed it, not enough players playing it and hope those DUO players move over to Squads.

    If you really wanna play DUOs, SKIP when looking for Squad members :D
  • Plucky6922
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ceph_v74 said:
    I have found since they removed DUOs there has been a improvement in finding squad games.

    I can't think of any other reason why they removed it, not enough players playing it and hope those DUO players move over to Squads.

    If you really wanna play DUOs, SKIP when looking for Squad members :D
    Been doing so.
    I only play squad with one other person, which we were lucky enough to win a 2 v 4 in the final circle.
    Was enjoying duos though, wish it would come back.
  • Plucky6922
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I never had to wait more than 30 seconds to join a Solo/Duo/Squad round on the PS4 in the USA.
    Mainly play Solo, but when my schedule permits, play Duos with a friend( or a squad of 2 players when Duos is not available).
    Have heard that those on PC/Xbox have a lot longer wait time, a lot of the time.
    How much of the "data" comes from PC, and then Xbox, and then PS4?
    If one mode is not "popular" for one platform, does that screw up the "data" for the overall?
  • DRUNKMONKEY9821
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Every time I get a friend to play you take down duo.squads suck not enough guns to make Fair and to much talking .
  • FlyGuyPorter
    postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Answer this question....
    Why would you ever take out duos when it’s already become part of the game. What’s the true reason. Why not leave all three modes regardless if it’s played much or not. I strictly bought this game being said that duos was going to be there and now they pull it out.
    Truly answer this question !!!
  • sirpdh
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you believe the Internet it was taken out due to a lack of players. However, I’ve never played duos and had to wait for the server to populate due to lack of players.
  • Vanticate
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This sucks, play duo's 90% of the time. Whats with the constant adding and then removing game modes. I never bought this to play squads and rarely solo's.
  • FlyGuyPorter
    postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All kinds of comments but seriously who is in charge of deciding to remove duos after telling us on its return that is was here for good !
    This is the reason I purchased the game, I don’t always have four guys at a time to make a squad and it’s pretty much a waste of time entering squad modes as a duo.
    Solo, duos and squads....
    Seriously keep them all there no matter what.
  • TTZ_Dipsy
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They never said it was here for good, they said it would be here until the data showed it was no longer viable. While you may not have 3 other guys to make a full squad, apparently the majority of players do, and it looks like the majority would rather play full Squads than split up and go Duos. Supply and demand; it's unfortunate, but that's how she goes
  • adamwounder
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If that were the case why did they ever put it in the first place ... even at launch when duos was not around our account has always had the stats for duos even though it was not in the game ... What EA has to do is turn down the graphics from the storm and some game play so it can use its resources and bandwidth on the actual game play ... who cares weither the storm knocks down buildings and trees ... some times less is more.. may go along way in the life span of this game ... please for the love of GOD bring back duos .. Adam
Sign In or Register to comment.